52 Washington Street, North Easton, MA 02356 Map · Phone number

About Janice Lynne Design

Janice Lynne Design is a custom stationery design business specializing in wedding invitations and day-of wedding details. Working one on one with each client, we create a unique design that is a reflection of individual style and personal taste. Each invitation suite is custom designed and hand assembled with passion and attention to detail. Every new client presents a new challenge and with each challenge a new piece of art is created. Whether you love bold colors, fresh patterns, or simple typography, we promise the final product will exceed all your expectations.

If you're looking for an experience more personal than choosing wedding invitations from a template online, but less expensive than custom letterpress, let Janice Lynne Design custom design your wedding invitations.

img7261

Janice Lynne Design 3
  • nsousa0304

Nicole · Married on 07/21/2019

Fantastic and Professional

We just received our invitations from Janice today and we are over the moon thrilled with them! I had an idea in my head of what I wanted out invitations to look like, but was way out of budget. When we met with Janice she looked at the design and was able to create my vision in a price range we were able to afford. Shows able to meet with us at a time that worked for my schedule, she communicated what was going on every step of the way, and answered my questions and requests very promptly. I loved working with Janice!

Sent on 04/13/2019
    Janice Lynne Design 4

Julie · Married on 12/31/2017

Janice is amazing to work with! She has a gift for making your vision a reality within the first few conversations. Her designs are unique and beautiful and she always makes sure your stationary is special!

Sent on 12/05/2017
    Janice Lynne Design 5
    Janice Lynne Design 6

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2017

Amazing! My invitations we’re so beautiful. And Janice was so easy to work with! My vision came true !

Sent on 12/05/2017

Janice Lynne Design FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, In-Person Consultations, Printing, Shipping

• Ladybug Photography
    Ladybug Photography Wedding Photographers

Beautiful invitations. Very professional!!!

• White Cliffs Country Club
    White Cliffs Country Club Country Club Weddings

Customized for YOU! Invitations, save the date and announcements. Janice Lynn Design does it all and she is an absolute dream (and not only because she is a former bride of ours but because she is wonderful). She loves what she does and it shows in her work.

• 52 Washington Street North Easton, 02356 See on map