Black Tulip Calligraphy

Providence, RI View map

Black Tulip Calligraphy is a modern calligraphy and illustration studio based in Providence, Rhode Island, the New England area. Owner + Creative Director Stephanie Roberts passionately believes that your words should look just as beautiful as they sound, and it was this passion coupled with her many years of artistic exploration that fused together to create the brand Black Tulip!

Black Tulip Calligraphy offers bespoke, modern calligraphy and illustration services for weddings and events. Black Tulip specializes in jacket illustration and day-of detail curation. Stephanie will work diligently to ensure everything meets and exceeds your standards. She truly believes that working in calligraphy and illustration offers endless creative possibilities, and is always happy to work with her clients to make those details extra unique for their special event.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards

What services do you provide?

Addressing

Message vendor

• Delcarmen
    Connie Married on 06/20/2020

Amazing! And friendly

Stephanie was such a big part of my day! She definitely took her time and listened to everything i wanted for my custom jacket! She went above and beyond! Such a friendly and easy person to work with.

Black Tulip Calligraphy's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Connie! It was so rewarding to create your jacket, I love the design and am happy we got to work together on it!
    Robin M. Married on 06/22/2019

Custom Wedding Guest Chart Scroll

Stephanie is the most amazing person to work with. Her work is beyond gorgeous. Our guests were blown away by the detail and calligraphy she chose to use on the scroll. It was such a pleasure to work with her. I cant wait to send her the picture of it from the photographer. Amazing work

Black Tulip Calligraphy's reply:

I so appreciate your kind words, Robin! I am thankful we could work together on such a one-of-a-kind statement piece. Happy to hear your guests loved it, too!
  • Bridget
    Bridget Married on 05/26/2019

masterpiece!

My husband and I got married on 5/26/19. We had the old window with panes that we wanted to use as our seating chart but it just seemed like such a huge project I knew I couldn't do it myself. I did some research and I found Black Tulip Calligraphy. I reached out to Stephanie and she was more that accommodating to me. She is super friendly and easy to work with! I only had to send her a few photos and she knew exactly what I wanted. She drove to meet me, took my window and got right to work. She was able to provide me with sneak peaks which I loved. She completed this project and what seemed like no time. For the quality of work, her prices are soo reasonable. Her work is amazing!

Black Tulip Calligraphy's reply:

Thank you so much Bridget for your kind words! It was such a pleasure to work together to repurpose something old into something new and special for your wedding day. Congratulations to you and Andrew!
  • illustration stars

Pearl Weddings & Events
5.0 out of 5 rating , 9 Reviews
路 Wedding Planners

New England & Beyond Providence, RI, 02904
Location of (Black Tulip Calligraphy)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding