111 Main St. Suite 2 West, Canton, CT 06019 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Pearl Weddings & Events

We are a Wedding Planning & Design boutique manifested through Passion, Intention & a Love for Life. we access our wisdom & expertise to plan & design beautifully exquisite weddings & events that represent you. We believe your Wedding is an expression of your ever-evolving Love. It conveys your Passion, Intention and Love for Life. Your Dreams of the future will be shared with everyone at your Wedding because your Wedding is a representation of your Life Together. we provide a collaborative luxury wedding planning experience you will love & enjoy.We cover Connecticut, New York, Boston & Rhode Island. Destination wedding planning is also available.

Follow Pearl Weddings & Events on

Pearl Weddings & Events 6
Pearl Weddings & Events 7

Kelly Bednarz · Married on 06/01/2019

Chelsea is incredible!!

Working with Chelsea was hands down the best decision I made for my wedding. She has the best personality and was always so patient and helpful. Three days before my wedding, there was rain in forecast, and Chelsea found the most perfect tent decor, coordinating everything last-minute. She went above and beyond every expectation. I HIGHLY recommend her—she is amazing!!!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Pearl Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Kelly! You are the sweetest thing. Working with you and Timmy was my pleasure. I had such a great time getting to know you two and watching your beautiful day unfold. Thank you for having me be a part of it, it was such an honor. :)

Allison · Married on 12/31/2018

So incredibly helpful and necessary!!

Chelsea is absolutely incredible. Everyone told us don’t stress about the little things, your wedding day won’t go as exactly as you planned, etc. but literally everything went perfectly, just as we had planned (with Chelsea’s help), and was even exactly on time! It was all thanks to Chelsea and her work with our vendors. She came in for our month of coordination when we realized we needed help with a bunch of room flips during the wedding. She ended up doing so much more than we could have ever imagined when we hired her. We are endlessly grateful for her and everything she did to go above and beyond so that we could have the absolute perfect wedding day (and even perfect rehearsal). She spent the time to catch up on all of our ideas, details, and everything that mattered to us. She put together an amazing timeline that was such a relief to have and coordinated with all of our vendors to execute it. She was super responsive to our type-A requests, numerous questions, and checklists. She also truly took the time to get to know us. She does all of the big things, but she also pays attention to every single tiny detail. Just as a few examples, she was up late the night before our wedding setting our clock centerpieces to midnight and setting up our tables. She went to our hotel to make sure the buses left on schedule because she knew we were concerned about that. She even checked and fixed my makeup before our first look. She came early the day before and the day of our wedding and stayed late to see it all through. Her design visions and ideas are absolutely gorgeous and she even brought her own candles to add a few more touches in our venue. We will never know the full extent of everything that she did for us because she truly just takes care of it for you. We cannot say enough good things about her and Pearl Weddings. Our parents are still talking about her and how grateful they were she was there. She was a huge stress reliever for everyone. Looking back, we do not know what we would have done without Chelsea. We recommend her highly and to every engaged couple we know. This is her absolute passion and she is so incredibly talented.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Pearl Weddings & Events's reply:

Allison, it was our honor to be there for you two on your wedding day. Your beautiful souls were the driving force to why the day went perfectly. Thank you for choosing Pearl Weddings & Events! We are eternally grateful to have celebrated bringing in the New Year with your Love!!!

Katie · Married on 05/25/2018

I honestly don’t even know where to begin....I hired Chelsea during the planning of my Outer Banks destination wedding. She came over and we decided I needed someone as my “Day of coordinator” and also someone to help with our wedding website, invitations and some other details. I was trying to plan the wedding, finish my masters degree & we also have a 3 year old. Chelsea came to our house & she witnessed the chaos that is our daily life, but she somehow managed to make me feel at ease.

She flew down to our wedding on a Thursday, picked up flowers, wedding cake & our welcome dinner before heading to our home on the 4x4 beach of Corolla. As soon as I saw her face & felt her calming presence I knew everything was completely under control.

On the morning of our wedding I was walking into the salon and I see Chelsea. Chelsea had come to the salon with flowers she had picked up because I had mentioned wanting baby’s breath for the flower girls hair. She also asked me if I wanted her to pick up citronella candles for our outside reception. I was completely shocked & taken back by these two things. She went out of her way to stop at the salon & to again reassure me everything was going to be perfect.

I can honestly say Chelsea was our best wedding investment we decided to make. I NEVER would have survived the day of the wedding without her. She made sure everything was right and she did it with true sincerity. She is such a beautiful person & any bride would be honored to have her as a wedding planner because I know I was. I will forever be grateful for every little thing Chelsea did to make our dream wedding a reality.

Sent on 05/29/2018
    Pearl Weddings & Events 8
    Pearl Weddings & Events 9
    Pearl Weddings & Events 10
    Pearl Weddings & Events 11

Pearl Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words!! It was such an honor being a part of your special day. I am beyond grateful to have had the opportunity to witness your love and commitment on the beach that day. It will be a day I will remember forever. :)

Pearl Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,300.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• SHO Productions
    SHO Productions Wedding DJs

I recently worked with Chelsea at a wedding at The Inn at Mount Pleasant in Torrington, and she was fantastic to work with. Not only was she friendly and pleasant to work with, but she was on top of every detail surrounding the reception. She struck me as someone who goes the extra distance for her clients, and really cares about their vision. I would totally recommend her!

• Allure Traveling Beauty
    Allure Traveling Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

The best of the best! Chelsea is one of the most down to earth, lovable women ever. She will make your big day everything you want it to be and more! She is so flexible and organized and just so wonderful to be around. Love her! I refer her to all our clients.

• 111 Main St. Suite 2 West Canton, CT, 06019 See on map
    Mon. - Fri. 9:00am - 6:00pm Sat. 12:00pm - 5:00pm Sun. Closed Weekends are by appointment only.