51 briarwood rd, Rumford, RI 02857 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About Design by Sofia

Design by Sofia is a wedding invitations business based in Rumford, Rhode Island. Sofia Dennen is the owner and operator of this company, and she is also the innovative lead. Boasting several years’ experience in the industry, Sofia is well-versed in the art of creating expertly crafted items that reflect couples’ personalities and preferences.

The first step in the process from Design by Sofia involves a consultation with the clients. At this stage, they can listen to the requests and inclinations of the newlyweds-to-be. Then, they can tailor their services to suit. Sofia specializes in designing invitations and RSVPs, and these can easily be customized to include names, dates, addresses, and more. Featuring elegant and graceful designs, these items are far more than informative wedding details. Instead, they act as extensions of the couple of honor, and Sofia does her utmost to ensure that they can also serve as keepsakes. What’s more, this designer can also provide letterpressing, envelopes, menus, place cards, impressed napkins, thank-you cards, cutouts, glitter-decorated stationery, and much more. Other services available include:

• Thermography
Tea party invite
 4 51 107630 1570810053

5 Reviews for Design by Sofia

Dianna · Married on 04/18/2015

I heard about Design By Sofia through my sisters, who both used her for their own wedding invitations (which were both very beautiful). I ended up ordering numerous items from Sofia, including save the dates, invitations, programs, menus, placecards, thank you cards (for bridal shower and wedding), gift bag tags and inserts, and other signage, and they were all absolutely amazing!! My sisters also used her for my bridal shower invitations, which were soooo cute and I think showcased on her website! I received TONS of compliments on all of her products, from the beginning with the Save the Dates, to the end with the wedding programs and menus! Sofia an amazing artist. I had a very specific idea for a Boston Skyline Save the Date and she delivered, including all of the landmarks that I wanted and making it much nicer than others I found on Pinterest and other websites. Her products are unique, classy and of very high quality. I could go into detail about what I loved about each item, but it honestly would take forever (I wish I could attach photos to show just how great everything turned out)! In addition, she was a delight to work with. She was quick to respond to emails (I saw some reviews saying otherwise but did not have a problem) and make requested changes (I am generally a picky person who has lots of questions and comments), and had everything delivered to my doorstep with plenty of time to spare. Also, for the high quality of her product, her prices are more than reasonable and are definitely in line with the pricing on stock wedding supply websites. I would without a doubt recommend her to anyone planning a wedding, party or other event, and I know that my family and I will continue to use Design by Sofia for future events!

Sent on 04/29/2015

Jessica · Married on 07/03/2011

4.2
      3.0

Sofia is an extremely talented woman! She created my STDs, invites, seating chart, programs, and menu cards and I absolutely loved them. After our initial meeting where I gave her an idea of what I was looking for, she designed pieces that really looked amazing. The quality of her work was fantastic and her prices were very reasonable for the amount of customized work that she does. She can sometimes be a little difficult to get in touch with, but the quality of her work was fantastic and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/16/2011

Design by Sofia FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing