175 Reviews for La Fontaine Bleue Catering

Stations (2)
Open Bar (2)
Specialty Wine (2)
Wheelchair Access (2)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
In-House Bar (1)
In-House Catering (1)
House Beer (1)
Limited Bar (1)
Premium Liquor (1)
House Liquor (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
Drapery (1)

This place was beautiful. From the minute my husband and I first looked at this venue we were in love. The staff was on point and took care of us the whole night!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Parking, Indoor, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

That they would not go wrong booking the La Fontaine Bleue

Profile Picture Vicky , 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Terrific service! Worth every penny, thank you for making our day rock!

Profile Picture User7888257, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Please provide the names of those working our function, I want to provide a monetary stipend for their service.

Profile Picture LARRY, 12/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

None you guys were wonderful. The wait staff were marvelous

Profile Picture User7509420, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other)

overall service A+++++++, well worth your money

Profile Picture Jenia, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Check to see what type of event is booked at the same time. The noise level is a real problem. For our church anniversary dinner dance, we were not able to hear any of our program because of the loud music next door and the partition did not
stop the noise level. The other party was not willing to lower their music, not even for 30 minutes.

Profile Picture Carolyn, 11/5/16, 1 Review

This is a great venue to have your wedding! Our Bishop was 45 minutes late for the ceremony and the La Fontaine Bleue staff kept everyone calm and was able to accommodate us even with the late timing and we were not once rushed. We even got moved to a bigger ballroom space which was superb. The food was excellent and the cake was soooooo delicious! Thank you for making my day the best...........

Profile Picture User7304268, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This is not just for weddings. It's for parties as well and everything is pretty much there that you need. Just speak with the representative and let them know what you want and they will work with you to make it a wonderfully fun and enjoyable experience.

Profile Picture Carolyn, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

I must say I had the best first time experience meeting with the wedding event planner Tracye. I had no idea what to expect. She works with you in anyway possible. I did not know what to expect from pricing and she does her best to make sure you have everything you want and stay within a reasonable budget. Tracye was wonderful I can not say enough great things about her. She made me feel very welcome. We have not made a decision yet only bc i have more appointments with different vendors and I would like to look at all my options first.

Profile Picture User4803562, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

They are awesome didn't have to worry about a thing

Profile Picture Porisha , 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff is very detail oriented to ensure client is satisfied. This was my first time visiting and using the facility and every anticipated expectation was met beyond measure!!

Profile Picture User7157137, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Entertainer, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The La Fontaine Bleue exceeded my expectations. This was a beautiful venue and worth every penny. I gave a surprise party for my mom and dad they were so surprised and happy. I had some last minute changes that I had to make and Alice (in the front office) was very accommodating making the space I had work for all of the guest that had RSVP'd. Erica and the staff the evening of the event made everything easy and comfortable. They were there for everything and very very helpful and professional. I will definitely be hosting more events here. Love you La Fontaine Bleue Crew!!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I used LFB for my 50th birthday party. I believe her name was Alison, the coordinator that helped with setting up my event, was very nice, professional and very helpful. She took care of me from beginning to end. Although the room was set up very nicely, I was able to add my little touch to it. I had a comedian, we could barley hear him because the room next door had very very very loud Spanish music playing and drowned out my comedian...I was NOT happy about that at all. However, Reggie, went over several times to ask them to turn the music down AND they didn't. Although I wasn't happy about the music situation, the service was absolutely wonderful. Reggie thanks for all your help. You're the BEST!
I'm planning a Christmas event, but will think hard about using LBF for this event, because of the loud Spanish music that drowned out my event. I don't want my guest to endure that again. The food was delicious.......EVERYONE WAS WONDERFUL.

Profile Picture Katrina, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Advice - to book it ! definitely a great venue that accommodates and offers several services. Allows the individual(s) having the party to be less stressful.

Profile Picture Kathy , 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

Nothing at this time of this review

Profile Picture Lenny, 5/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

This was a great venue and they accommodated my every need, even with short notice.

Profile Picture User6593126, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The cake seem smaller than what the picture showed but other than that it turned out very beautiful

Profile Picture sophia, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would like to say that all the guest expressed how great the food was, and how the staff was so accommodating. I was very pleased with the professionalism I received from Mr. Vazquez, her was wonderful and took a lot of stress away from, he was great.

Thank you again...

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Clean Up, Event Rentals, Set Up, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Dessert, Family Style, Indoor, China, Flatware, Glassware

This was not a wedding/reception, but a surprise retirement party. Everything went as planned and our maitre'd, Betsy was exceptional in anticipating our needs and conducting the buffet serving efficiently and smoothly.

Profile Picture User6112056, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

Very professional and friendly

Profile Picture LaTanya, 12/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I live out of state but both my husband and I are from Maryland so we needed an amazing place that would work for both of our families. I am so glad that I chose the Lafontaine Bleue. From the initial questions and contracting with Carla to the wonderful service on the day of the event by Rose, everything exceeded my expectations. Our day was beyond anything I could have imagined. The staff allowed me to make last minute changes and was more than gracious in serving my husband and I. The room was phenomenal with candles & decorations included in the pricing and the customer service was excellent. Oh and the food....loved the seafood newburg & rice....and folks are still commenting on how great the food was. We will definitely use this venue again for future events. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Profile Picture Tami & Donyea, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables

everything was wonderful....beyond what I anticipated

Profile Picture Van, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at La Fontaine Bleue are top notch! My wedding was absolutely perfect from start to finish. My guest are still raving about the food! I would high recommend this venue to anyone looking to receive quality service from the best vendor in the wedding business!

Profile Picture User5474665, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews