1915 Whitehall Road, Annapolis, MD 21409 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 100 to 1,000
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Whitehall

Whitehall offers an unparalleled backdrop for your one-of-a-kind meetings, weddings, corporate receptions and private celebrations. Originally built in 1764, Whitehall sits on 135 acres overlooking the Chesapeake Bay. visit our website at whitehallMD.com. We think you'll fall in love with this amazing venue.

img2086
img0196

3 Reviews for Whitehall

Shaun Boughton · Married on 10/16/2018

Epic Experience

I wanted to plan the most amazing engagement proposal so I called event/proposal planners, limo companies, flower shops... I wasn’t getting the help or guidance I needed. Being from CT, I didn’t know the DC area and needed to find someone who could help me plan. I ended up calling Monumental Helicopters and a pilot there named Seth told me to call Christie who is the event planner at Whitehall. I looked up White Hall on google and fell in love with the idea of doing our proposal there. I called Christie on a Saturday and told her my plan and that I wanted to do it on Tuesday with only 3 days notice! She jumped right on board and helped me plan the entire event. She lined up a photographer, flower shop, and helped me plan the logistics (which was a very complicated scenario as it was a surprise for my fiancé and the airport was over an hour away). Again all with 3 days notice! Christie was a saint and made our dream proposal come true! We had a limo pick Amanda up at Reagan, drove her up to an airfield in College Park where Seth picked her up on the helicopter and flew her into White Hall Manor in Annapolis where I was waiting. It went without a hitch and made for an epic proposal! Thank you Christie for going above and beyond to help me plan this very special day!!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Whitehall's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words, Shaun! It was a pleasure to have you and Amanda at Whitehall in Annapolis for your epic “helicopter” proposal! So romantic and such a great couple. We’d love to have you come back for your wedding in the future. Keep in touch.

Elle · Married on 09/03/2016

As a "luxury wedding" Wedding Planner, I am much more critical to venues and vendors than a bride, so it really takes a lot to make me say, "I highly recommend them!"....and I HIGHLY recommend Whitehall! Christy, the venue coordinator (and wonder woman if you ask me) is SO amazing to work with, as is the groundskeeper (and super man if you ask me), John. They made sure every need that my client and I had for the property was perfected and were there for any questions, help, you name it the entire planning process and week of the wedding. The location is nothing short of stunning and it really has it all: amazing entrance, aisle of trees, acres upon acres of a waterfront Annapolis property, unbelievable views, more history than you can imagine, a gorgeous mansion as a backdrop, charming architecture and structures around the property to oogle at, magnolia trees (need I say more about them..) , "church" bell to ring at the ceremony, and more! I was contacted by the venue to come to a look and then recommended it to client of mine and it was such an amazing experience with them, I could on and on!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Eliz · Married on 06/25/2016

Our daughter was married at Whitehall in June. It was wonderful. Christie, who represents Whitehall and works with the bride, and John, the caretaker of Whitehall, were both wonderful, cheerful, helpful, quick to respond, and worked well with our family as a team. Ours happened to be the first wedding at Whitehall since the venue was being offered to the public. Needless to say, we all had some learning curve moments and each time, they jumped right in to answer any question and we enjoyed a lovely, seamless wedding that is now a joyful family memory. We are so thrilled that we picked Whitehall. It is such a lovely place to have a wedding, reception or any special occasion.

Sent on 11/30/2016

Whitehall Pricing

Whitehall Price Rates

Whitehall FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 15,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 15,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 15,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 15,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Parking
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 1000
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 100
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 0
  • Describe your venue: Boat/Yacht, Historic Building, Mansion
  • What kind of settings are available? Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? Preferred Vendors Only
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October

• 1915 Whitehall Road Annapolis, 21409 See on map