La Blanca Bridal Boutique Reviews

29 | Olmsted Falls, OH

29 Reviews for La Blanca Bridal Boutique

Ashley · Getting married on 11/21/2020

Found my dream dress!!!

La Blanca Bridal Boutique is the best!!! They make it so easy to find your perfect dress! They ask a couple questions when you come in and no exactly what would look good! I would recommend this boutique to anyone! I’m obsessed with my dress and I couldn’t thank the ladies at La Blanca enough! Can’t wait to wear my beautiful dress!

Sent on 05/30/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/18/2020

Found my perfect dress!

I found my perfect dress online and La Blanca just happened to have it! I knew I wanted my dress from them since my sister found her dress there back in 2014 and what I loved most about these ladies was that there store is so much more personable and not over crowded like the big name stores. When you're in there... It's pretty much you and maybe another bride upstairs! Such a cute little boutique but I always recommend everyone to them! Paula is amazing! I got so many compliments on my dress! I even wore it the next day after my wedding! Perfect little boutique if your looking for something perfect for your big day!

Sent on 07/29/2020

Emily · Married on 05/02/2020

So many dresses!

I had a great experience at La Blanca! Both Allison and Paula were so helpful. Allison helped me pick the perfect dress and made me feel very comfortable. This experience was so much fun!

Sent on 04/09/2019

lindsay · Married on 12/01/2019

Easy to work with

I had a great experience with La Blanca Bridal. Not once did I feel like they were trying to get me to spend more. It really did feel like they wanted me to find a dress that I loved. They did a great job at listening to what I was looking for and suggesting a few pieces that i never would have picked out for myself. I even ended up getting the very first dress I tried on which was actually one they suggested. They were great at communicating when my dress would come in and I love the alterations person they suggested (I did research other alteration shops).

Sent on 12/27/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/17/2019

Found my perfect dress!!

Everyone at this shop is so helpful and pleasant, they have a HUGE selection and I ended up finding my dream dress here and the perfect veil to match! Couldn't ask for a better dress shopping experience!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Liz

Liz List Schneider · Married on 08/03/2019

Thank you!

We purchased the bridal gown & veil, 4 bridesmaids dresses & rented all 4 guys suits. Everything was beautiful & ready on time. Thank you Paula & Paige!!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2019

I was terrified to start looking for dresses afraid that I wouldn’t find anything and would hate the dress shopping experience. The staff at La Blanca changed all of that. The staff were all very kind and listened to what I wanted when pulling dresses. Through their commitment to making me feel beautiful they took my vision and found me the dress that was perfect for me. Allison was funny and made me feel comfortable as soon as I stepped into the changing room, while Paula and Tracy made sure all of my hundreds of questions were answered and that I understood and felt perfectly comfortable with the process. La Blanca Bridal is the best and I would suggest them whole heartedly to anyone looking for a bridal gown.

Sent on 09/09/2018
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Rosario · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Place to Look for a Dress

From the moment I walked into the shop, everyone who worked there was super helpful. They were not pushy at all and as soon as I walked in, I spotted a dress and knew that it was the one. I tried a few dresses on and wasn't sold on them. The dress that I ended up purchasing was everything I wanted and more. I would absolutely recommend this bridal shop to all brides no mater what they are looking for. There is a dress there for everyone.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 10/12/2018

Great Wedding Dress Shopping Experience

I went on a whim to La Blanca and walked out with THE dress. When the woman pulled the dress and showed it to me, my mouth dropped. It was so my style.

The experience was a pleasure from start to finish. The women were so helpful and so nice!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2018

They are willing to take walk ins bit making an appointment is always best because they can be sure they have someone to help you specifically. Two floors of dresses, wide selection of styles and even have plus size stuff. I wasn't expecting to find the style dress I wanted in stores (Celtic mideaval kind of thing) and not only did I find my dress just browsing, but it was in my plus size. All my girls managed to find a dress that was flattering on all of them as well. Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/05/2018
  • Alisia

Alisia · Married on 05/27/2018

I visited so any different bridal boutiques and this one simply stole my heart. The dresses, the service and the entire store is phenomenal. Paige and Paula are simply wonderful to work with. There are so many different dresses to try on and I love that Paige gave me recommendations based on what I was explaining to her that I liked or didn't like. My wedding dress arrived in just 3 weeks, I couldn't believe it came so soon. The dress is absolutely perfect and it fits as closely as a dress would fit without alterations. I was very nervous that it would be too big or too small, but it fits almost perfectly. I highly recommend La Blanca for their service, dresses and just the overall experience. Paige and Paula, you are both doing a wonderful job and I am so incredibly happy with my wedding dress!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Danielle · Married on 12/02/2017

I had purchases a dress at another large chain bridal shop because it was a "good deal", the fabric was pretty and it was the first place I went to near my job. About 2 months before the wedding I tried it on and the dress was not flattering at all. I found dresses on Pintrest that I liked and saw that the designer dresses were available at La Blanca. I called and Paige was able to make me a same day appointment. Paula brought me dresses that where very flattering to my body shape. They were better quality and fit better overall than the first store I had went to. I ended up loving the first dress I tried on. The shop was super cute with a lot of choices but not overwhelming. Paula was not pushy, she tactfully explained how she felt each dress fit as I tried them on and then she sat back as on I tried on the first dress that I loved for a second and third time. I was pretty much the only customer during that hour appointment other than a person who stopped in with her daughter briefly. Since the wedding was only a little over 2 months there may have not been enough time to order the dress. Paula blessed me with a fantastic surprise and offered the dress I had on off the rack saving several hundred dollars. I would recommend making an appointment here first before visiting other shops in the area.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Julianne · Married on 10/07/2017

I LOVE LOVE LOVE La Blanca Bridal. It was a dream of mine to get my dream wedding dress from there, when I found out they carried one of my favorite wedding designers. It was an amazing experience to go with my mother. Paige is amazing! She was so sweet and made my experience incredible and personal. We got there and she worked one on one with us on the second floor of her shop. It was incredible to have that just for me and my mom. There were no other customers up there during my entire search for my dream dress. As soon as we walked in, we were so excited by the numerous beautiful dresses. They were incredibly in-style with a variety of shades of white, fits, and styles. I did find my dream dress. It was on the front mannequin. Even though Paige, my mom, and I KNEW that that was the dress ( I tried it on first AND last ). I was never rushed or felt like I should stop trying on dresses. Paige was patient with me as I tried on about a dozen dresses. She stayed with me past the shop being closed to make sure I had enough time to find me dress. She gave me honest feedback too which was really helpful for me. She also waited till I asked her for it which was polite. When I got my dream dress I got celebratory champagne from Paige as a gift. I loved my experience and tell everyone to go there. I have their flyer on my fridge so all of my girlfriends can see it. Thanks for the great day!

Sent on 12/19/2015
  • F

lindsey · Married on 04/01/2017

I had an amazing experience here. First, the dresses are all reasonably priced, and in a wide range of sizes, so no trouble trying on dresses. Second, they had a wonderful variety of dresses in all styles. Third, Paula was great! She was so helpful and encouraged me to try on many different dresses. When I found a dress I loved, she told me to keep it on as long as I want, I can wear it until the shop closes :) She was so patient with me. It is not as frilly as other stores, no pedestal to stand on (but she had heels to wear) and no three view mirror, but it was the best place I went to, and I got my dress there! I would highly recommend this Bridal salon!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Laura · Married on 01/14/2017

This shop is absolutely brilliant. I bought my dress and veil here in January 2016 for my wedding January 14, 2017. Initially, I was looking for a particular brand so I was calling around different shops. They did not have the brand I was looking for but I was told to come have a look because they had similar styles. I told her I was unable to due to my limited schedule at the time, and she told me to come in on a Sunday, a day they are typically closed. This completely blew me away that they opened the shop just for me. I am so grateful they did because I found my perfect dress for a great price. The girls at the shop are absolutely amazing and incredibly helpful. In fact, I went with a dress that was picked by them! 100% would recommend to anybody shopping for a dress.

Sent on 02/21/2017

Rebecca · Married on 10/22/2016

La Blanca Bridal was amazing! They were friendly and not pushy at all. They helped me find the right dress for me, instead of pushing me to buy a dress to make a sale. They really listened to what I was looking for and helped me find MY Perfect Dress.

Sent on 10/28/2016
  • Jacklyn

Jacklyn · Married on 09/24/2016

I love La Blanca Bridal! You have the whole place to yourself which makes it a great experience. Both Paula and Paige are wonderful! They are very knowledgeable, sweet women that don't pressure you into anything. I was very indecisive and they both were very patient! After several stores and trying on over 50 dresses, I found my wedding dress there! I got a great deal on my dress and a little bottle of delicious champagne to celebrate! =-)

Sent on 11/12/2015

La Blanca provided exactly what I wanted when selecting my wedding gown! I was disheartened after fittings at Catan Fashions (pushy, snobby, rude) and David's Bridal (the Walmart of wedding gown stores) but was over joyed with the whole experience at La Blanca. Paula was kind, flexible, honest, and extremely helpful. She suggested a gown for me to try that I had previously overlooked, which I ended up buying. The selection of gowns was stunning and prices were reasonable for my budget ($1200). It is the only place I would recommend in the Cleveland area!

Sent on 08/01/2016

I love my dress from La Blanca Bridal!! The shopping experience was wonderful. I called ahead to see if they had the dress I was looking for; they did and I was able to come in a few days later and try it on. They even provided a few other dresses that were very similar in design to the one I was looking for. Paula was so helpful and her opinions are very kind. They even have consignment items so you can find a cute headpiece without breaking the bank.

Sent on 12/09/2016

I walked into La Blanca without an appointment and without expecting to find my dress. I tried on about ten dresses before I found my dress. I could not have been happier with how my experience went there. If you are like me and have found yourself overwhelmed with all of the wedding dress shops, dresses, and styles out there then La Blanca is a great place to start and also find your dress. It is a smaller boutique but also has a good range of styles. Even without an appointment the owner made time and let me look around and try on as many dresses as I needed to. I never felt rushed or pushed into buying. I have and will continue to recommend them to other brides!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Nikki · Married on 06/03/2016

When my maid of honor got married, we went to La Blanca for her dress. The service was so personalized I knew I wanted to go back myself. And I was not disappointed.

I set up an appointment at the salon for myself, my mother, and three other people. The shop is quaint and inviting. The minute you walk in the door, it has a small town feel -- very unlike corporate stores like David's Bridal. There were two consultants in the store helping me. I was told to walk around and pick out anything I liked. I had an idea of what I wanted walking in. True to form, what I got wasn't that at all!

We picked gowns from downstairs (the designer dresses) and brought them upstairs. It felt like trying dresses on in my grandmother's attic and I loved the feel. The consultants were patient, friendly, and so helpful. They asked questions to help me figure out what I wanted. Halfway through, I was in love with a sparkly dress and my family was in love with one that was very simple. The consultants went through the upstairs consignment racks and found the dress of my dreams. It was a combination of everything I had liked -- lace, embroidery, a little bling, satin, and an asymmetrical waistline. When I found out the dress was consigned and almost half UNDER my budget, I was sold. The matching veil was consigned with the dress. La Blanca even recommended a cleaners and a place for alterations that were both incredibly affordable.

Bottom line -- the experience was pure magic. I was a person and not just another number. This is one aspect where a small shop was definitely worth it. The personalized attention was fantastic. I would love to go back again for another dress, but I love mine way too much!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Melissa · Married on 03/31/2016

I walked into La Blanca Bridal with no appointment after visiting several stores. Most brides know they would really prefer you have an appointment but Paula was very friendly and welcomed us to look around while she worked with another bride. I wasn't even planning to try on a dress at that time and then to my surprise I found the first dress I ever picked out of a catalog right there on the rack. I tried it on and I fell in love. This is where I found my beautiful dress and I would recommend any bride visit this boutique!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Kimberly · Married on 10/17/2015

This store is located right by Clementines, which we have to go to every time my mom comes up to visit. I was dreading dress shopping but one day after work I had the itch, so I called to see if they could squeeze me in on my way home from work. They were able to, and had a selection of dresses lined up for me to try on. I never though I would have that "this is the dress!" moment, but I totally did, on the 2nd dress I tried on. Not to mention the price was amazing! Also, if you have a dress that didn't work out for you they are able to sell it for you in hopes that it'll work out for someone else. They were super patient with me and didn't push anything on me. They gave an honest opinion of whether a dress would work or not and worked out a price within my range. I would definitely recommend! And then you can stop over to clementines to have some tea :)

Sent on 07/07/2015

heidy · Married on 06/27/2015

Loved Paula, very sweet, helpful and very patient with my indecisiveness. Found the perfect dress with a great price taboot!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Beki · Married on 05/16/2015

La Blanca Bridal was wonderful! Everyone who I spoke with and met in the store was so friendly and easy to work with! They did not have the dress I wanted in stock but were able to order it for me and before I could wonder when it would come in I received a call saying it was here! Not only did they provide great service but their prices are very fair.

Sent on 01/26/2015