La Blanca Bridal Boutique Reviews

20 | Olmsted Falls, OH

20 Reviews for La Blanca Bridal Boutique

Lauren · Getting married on 06/22/2019

I was terrified to start looking for dresses afraid that I wouldn’t find anything and would hate the dress shopping experience. The staff at La Blanca changed all of that. The staff were all very kind and listened to what I wanted when pulling dresses. Through their commitment to making me feel beautiful they took my vision and found me the dress that was perfect for me. Allison was funny and made me feel comfortable as soon as I stepped into the changing room, while Paula and Tracy made sure all of my hundreds of questions were answered and that I understood and felt perfectly comfortable with the process. La Blanca Bridal is the best and I would suggest them whole heartedly to anyone looking for a bridal gown.

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2018

They are willing to take walk ins bit making an appointment is always best because they can be sure they have someone to help you specifically. Two floors of dresses, wide selection of styles and even have plus size stuff. I wasn't expecting to find the style dress I wanted in stores (Celtic mideaval kind of thing) and not only did I find my dress just browsing, but it was in my plus size. All my girls managed to find a dress that was flattering on all of them as well. Highly recommend.

• Alisia

Alisia · Married on 05/27/2018

I visited so any different bridal boutiques and this one simply stole my heart. The dresses, the service and the entire store is phenomenal. Paige and Paula are simply wonderful to work with. There are so many different dresses to try on and I love that Paige gave me recommendations based on what I was explaining to her that I liked or didn't like. My wedding dress arrived in just 3 weeks, I couldn't believe it came so soon. The dress is absolutely perfect and it fits as closely as a dress would fit without alterations. I was very nervous that it would be too big or too small, but it fits almost perfectly. I highly recommend La Blanca for their service, dresses and just the overall experience. Paige and Paula, you are both doing a wonderful job and I am so incredibly happy with my wedding dress!

Danielle · Married on 12/02/2017

I had purchases a dress at another large chain bridal shop because it was a "good deal", the fabric was pretty and it was the first place I went to near my job. About 2 months before the wedding I tried it on and the dress was not flattering at all. I found dresses on Pintrest that I liked and saw that the designer dresses were available at La Blanca. I called and Paige was able to make me a same day appointment. Paula brought me dresses that where very flattering to my body shape. They were better quality and fit better overall than the first store I had went to. I ended up loving the first dress I tried on. The shop was super cute with a lot of choices but not overwhelming. Paula was not pushy, she tactfully explained how she felt each dress fit as I tried them on and then she sat back as on I tried on the first dress that I loved for a second and third time. I was pretty much the only customer during that hour appointment other than a person who stopped in with her daughter briefly. Since the wedding was only a little over 2 months there may have not been enough time to order the dress. Paula blessed me with a fantastic surprise and offered the dress I had on off the rack saving several hundred dollars. I would recommend making an appointment here first before visiting other shops in the area.

Julianne · Married on 10/07/2017

I LOVE LOVE LOVE La Blanca Bridal. It was a dream of mine to get my dream wedding dress from there, when I found out they carried one of my favorite wedding designers. It was an amazing experience to go with my mother. Paige is amazing! She was so sweet and made my experience incredible and personal. We got there and she worked one on one with us on the second floor of her shop. It was incredible to have that just for me and my mom. There were no other customers up there during my entire search for my dream dress. As soon as we walked in, we were so excited by the numerous beautiful dresses. They were incredibly in-style with a variety of shades of white, fits, and styles. I did find my dream dress. It was on the front mannequin. Even though Paige, my mom, and I KNEW that that was the dress ( I tried it on first AND last ). I was never rushed or felt like I should stop trying on dresses. Paige was patient with me as I tried on about a dozen dresses. She stayed with me past the shop being closed to make sure I had enough time to find me dress. She gave me honest feedback too which was really helpful for me. She also waited till I asked her for it which was polite. When I got my dream dress I got celebratory champagne from Paige as a gift. I loved my experience and tell everyone to go there. I have their flyer on my fridge so all of my girlfriends can see it. Thanks for the great day!

• F

lindsey · Married on 04/01/2017

I had an amazing experience here. First, the dresses are all reasonably priced, and in a wide range of sizes, so no trouble trying on dresses. Second, they had a wonderful variety of dresses in all styles. Third, Paula was great! She was so helpful and encouraged me to try on many different dresses. When I found a dress I loved, she told me to keep it on as long as I want, I can wear it until the shop closes :) She was so patient with me. It is not as frilly as other stores, no pedestal to stand on (but she had heels to wear) and no three view mirror, but it was the best place I went to, and I got my dress there! I would highly recommend this Bridal salon!

Laura · Married on 01/14/2017

This shop is absolutely brilliant. I bought my dress and veil here in January 2016 for my wedding January 14, 2017. Initially, I was looking for a particular brand so I was calling around different shops. They did not have the brand I was looking for but I was told to come have a look because they had similar styles. I told her I was unable to due to my limited schedule at the time, and she told me to come in on a Sunday, a day they are typically closed. This completely blew me away that they opened the shop just for me. I am so grateful they did because I found my perfect dress for a great price. The girls at the shop are absolutely amazing and incredibly helpful. In fact, I went with a dress that was picked by them! 100% would recommend to anybody shopping for a dress.

Rebecca · Married on 10/22/2016

La Blanca Bridal was amazing! They were friendly and not pushy at all. They helped me find the right dress for me, instead of pushing me to buy a dress to make a sale. They really listened to what I was looking for and helped me find MY Perfect Dress.

• Jacklyn

Jacklyn · Married on 09/24/2016

I love La Blanca Bridal! You have the whole place to yourself which makes it a great experience. Both Paula and Paige are wonderful! They are very knowledgeable, sweet women that don't pressure you into anything. I was very indecisive and they both were very patient! After several stores and trying on over 50 dresses, I found my wedding dress there! I got a great deal on my dress and a little bottle of delicious champagne to celebrate! =-)

La Blanca provided exactly what I wanted when selecting my wedding gown! I was disheartened after fittings at Catan Fashions (pushy, snobby, rude) and David's Bridal (the Walmart of wedding gown stores) but was over joyed with the whole experience at La Blanca. Paula was kind, flexible, honest, and extremely helpful. She suggested a gown for me to try that I had previously overlooked, which I ended up buying. The selection of gowns was stunning and prices were reasonable for my budget ($1200). It is the only place I would recommend in the Cleveland area!

I love my dress from La Blanca Bridal!! The shopping experience was wonderful. I called ahead to see if they had the dress I was looking for; they did and I was able to come in a few days later and try it on. They even provided a few other dresses that were very similar in design to the one I was looking for. Paula was so helpful and her opinions are very kind. They even have consignment items so you can find a cute headpiece without breaking the bank.

I walked into La Blanca without an appointment and without expecting to find my dress. I tried on about ten dresses before I found my dress. I could not have been happier with how my experience went there. If you are like me and have found yourself overwhelmed with all of the wedding dress shops, dresses, and styles out there then La Blanca is a great place to start and also find your dress. It is a smaller boutique but also has a good range of styles. Even without an appointment the owner made time and let me look around and try on as many dresses as I needed to. I never felt rushed or pushed into buying. I have and will continue to recommend them to other brides!

Nikki · Married on 06/03/2016

When my maid of honor got married, we went to La Blanca for her dress. The service was so personalized I knew I wanted to go back myself. And I was not disappointed.

I set up an appointment at the salon for myself, my mother, and three other people. The shop is quaint and inviting. The minute you walk in the door, it has a small town feel -- very unlike corporate stores like David's Bridal. There were two consultants in the store helping me. I was told to walk around and pick out anything I liked. I had an idea of what I wanted walking in. True to form, what I got wasn't that at all!

We picked gowns from downstairs (the designer dresses) and brought them upstairs. It felt like trying dresses on in my grandmother's attic and I loved the feel. The consultants were patient, friendly, and so helpful. They asked questions to help me figure out what I wanted. Halfway through, I was in love with a sparkly dress and my family was in love with one that was very simple. The consultants went through the upstairs consignment racks and found the dress of my dreams. It was a combination of everything I had liked -- lace, embroidery, a little bling, satin, and an asymmetrical waistline. When I found out the dress was consigned and almost half UNDER my budget, I was sold. The matching veil was consigned with the dress. La Blanca even recommended a cleaners and a place for alterations that were both incredibly affordable.

Bottom line -- the experience was pure magic. I was a person and not just another number. This is one aspect where a small shop was definitely worth it. The personalized attention was fantastic. I would love to go back again for another dress, but I love mine way too much!

Melissa · Married on 03/31/2016

I walked into La Blanca Bridal with no appointment after visiting several stores. Most brides know they would really prefer you have an appointment but Paula was very friendly and welcomed us to look around while she worked with another bride. I wasn't even planning to try on a dress at that time and then to my surprise I found the first dress I ever picked out of a catalog right there on the rack. I tried it on and I fell in love. This is where I found my beautiful dress and I would recommend any bride visit this boutique!

Kimberly · Married on 10/17/2015

This store is located right by Clementines, which we have to go to every time my mom comes up to visit. I was dreading dress shopping but one day after work I had the itch, so I called to see if they could squeeze me in on my way home from work. They were able to, and had a selection of dresses lined up for me to try on. I never though I would have that "this is the dress!" moment, but I totally did, on the 2nd dress I tried on. Not to mention the price was amazing! Also, if you have a dress that didn't work out for you they are able to sell it for you in hopes that it'll work out for someone else. They were super patient with me and didn't push anything on me. They gave an honest opinion of whether a dress would work or not and worked out a price within my range. I would definitely recommend! And then you can stop over to clementines to have some tea :)

heidy · Married on 06/27/2015

Loved Paula, very sweet, helpful and very patient with my indecisiveness. Found the perfect dress with a great price taboot!

Beki · Married on 05/16/2015

La Blanca Bridal was wonderful! Everyone who I spoke with and met in the store was so friendly and easy to work with! They did not have the dress I wanted in stock but were able to order it for me and before I could wonder when it would come in I received a call saying it was here! Not only did they provide great service but their prices are very fair.

Amber · Married on 10/22/2016

My dress was absolutely beautiful. They don't lie when they say when you know, you know. The downstairs of La Blanca is a dress shop with to-order dresses and options for bridesmaids. Upstairs is a consignment-type area; dresses are new or previously worn and are in great condition! That is where I found my dress among the racks! They have a lovely little area upstairs to try on dresses and a sitting area for guests. They were more than helpful trying on the different dresses. I loved their little ritual for finding "the one." Much better than David's Bridal bell ringing. One note on the consignment dresses: you buy them then and there, no alterations are done; so you have to find a place to do alterations in that case. Worth every penny!

Kathy · Married on 08/27/2016

Going wedding dress shopping at La Blanca was a GREAT experience!
    I was a little worried about my appointment going into it because there were about 13 people planning to come. I was kind of under the impression that it was a smaller place so I was not sure how this would go. It went perfectly!! The ladies there were so accommodating. When we walked in they allowed us to have the entire upper level of the store for my family and bridesmaids to watch me try on dresses. The lady asked what I was looking for and I think she pulled just about every dress in the store that matched my requirements. She was not pushy or rushed us at all. With so many people, each dress took a bit of time because there were a lot of pictures being taken and comments about the dress.

The store itself is very cute and has so many different styles and is affordable. I highly recommend stopping here while searching for your dress.

• Alaine

Alaine · Married on 05/06/2017

The associates at La Blanca were helpful, attentive, and patient during my bridal and bridesmaids dress consultation. They helped coordinate getting the dresses ordered on time and shipped to two out-of-state bridesmaids as well. The location is adorable and was a wonderful shopping experience.