28601 Chagrin Blvd., Beachwood, OH 44122 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Matina's Bridal

Matina's Bridal is located inside Eton Chagrin Blvd & has been making wedding dreams come true for over 40 years. Locally owned & operated since it's inception, Matina's Bridal continues to provide the discerning bride a wide selection of designers gowns sure to take her breath away. Bridesmaids and Mother of the wedding selections are available, as well. Expert alterations on site with customer service next to none. If you're looking for the gown of your dreams with a boutique shopping experience look no further than Matina's Bridal. We look forward to meeting you.

Follow Matina's Bridal on

matinas bridal storefront pic
e67fbddd15e803bb google plus logo jpg matinas bridal logo
alvina valenta bridal tulle a line gown alencon la
Matina's Bridal
alvina valenta bridal silk faced duchess trumpet h
Matina's Bridal
alvina valenta bridal tulle lace ball sheer v neck
Matina's Bridal
spagetti strap wedding dress tulle overskirt amsal
wedding dress amsale fit to flare ashton 348x522
hayley paige bridal chiffon a line celestial beade
hayley paige bridal chiffon a line celestial beade
Matina's Bridal
hayley paige bridal strapless natural ball silk cr
Matina's Bridal
hayley paige bridal tulle ball marzipan floral dra
lazaro 3555 fall 2015
lazaro 3561 fall 2015
Matina's Bridal
lazaro bridal beaded embroidered slip v neckline f
Matina's Bridal
lazaro bridal silk organza floral ball jewel dropp
Matina's Bridal
lazaro bridal tulle ball alencon lace metallic bea
alonda72 600x934
honey66 600x934
ines di santo
jh5558
jh5553
jh5560
Matina's Bridal
jim hjelm occasions bridesmaid dupioni modified tr
matthew christopher bridal jpg mattys 2016 naomi
alvina valenta bridal tulle a line gown alencon la

13 Reviews for Matina's Bridal

Margo Davis · Married on 12/08/2018

My princess gown

Matina’s Bridal was the first and only place I needed to go! The 5th dress I tried on was the one! The staff was always so welcoming and accommodating! The dresses are each individual works of art and all stunningly beautiful! Brides go to Matina’s Bridal for your dress!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Julie · Married on 05/26/2018

I got my wedding gown from Matina’s and can’t say enough wonderful things about the lovely ladies that work there! From scheduling my appointment, shopping for THE dress, fittings and picking out my accessories, Julie was so incredible, kind and patient with me. Mira did my alterations and my dress fit perfectly! I purchased my jewelry, hair piece and veil there as well and couldn’t be happier! My bridesmaids also got their dresses from Matina’s and we had a blast shopping and finding the best dresses for each of them. Our wedding day was amazing, and I have Matina’s to thank for helping me look and feel beautiful on the best day of my life!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Lexi · Married on 06/17/2017

Julie and the rest of the ladies at Matina’s bridal were nothing short of fabulous. They made me feel so special and beautiful while trying on dresses. They were never pushy or in my face about the style / price of wedding dress I wanted. They were extremely helpful in guiding me towards the right silhouette and style I had envisioned. I had my dress altered here as well and it fit me like a glove! I had a great experience here and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for not only a wedding dress but a wedding dress shopping experience you will not forget!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Matina's Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999, $8,000+
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly