Kloud Nine Photography Reviews

14 | Huntington Beach, CA

14 Reviews for Kloud Nine Photography

14 Kloud Nine Photography Reviews

Michael · Married on 08/18/2018

Awesome to work with! Attentive to every small detail, yet captures the essence of every event that is filmed. We have commissioned several videos with Klaudia and her team. Hard-working and really easy to work with. There is no one we call for other video work other than Kloud 9. They are always active and engaged-thinking of the next capture. Their videos have dramatically improved our reach to potential clients and in many cases sealed the deal without even talking to clients! If that's not the ultimate advertising benchmark then I don't know what is!

Don't be a cheap-ass. Hire them and stop whining about money. If you are that worried about budget go to McDonald's and get some disposable cameras.

Jesenia · Married on 04/21/2018

Kloud Nine Photography!
    I really do t know where to begin, but the first thing I will say is that you will not regret going with them! Klaudia and her team were amazing in every way possible! Extremely talented and professional. They made us feel so comfortable behind the camera and stayed actively engaged throughout the whole entire day! I can go on and on about how amazing Klaudia and her team are! Worth every dollar I promise you! My video and photography was most important for me on my wedding day and Kloud Nine Photography created the most beautiful memories that I will cherish forever, thank you Klaudia, Max, and Jon! It was our greatest pleasure having you on our wedding day!

Kloud Nine Photography 1
    Kloud Nine Photography 2
    Kloud Nine Photography 3

Samuel · Married on 08/13/2017

Klaudia Seidl and her team were so nice and friendly! They took pictures of everything and everyone that was important to me. I couldn't have picked a better team for my big day :)

Kloud Nine Photography 4
    Kloud Nine Photography 5
    Kloud Nine Photography 6

Ashleen · Married on 07/21/2017

Working with Klaudia was wonderful! I'm not a natural poser in front of the camera, but she was able to position everyone effortlessly and made us all feel very comfortable! She captured some really beautiful candid shots but also knows how to nudge you into poses that are certain to become family favorites! Very professional, completely knowledgeable, and an absolute pleasure to interact with!

Amanda · Married on 03/25/2017

Klaudia was our photographer for our sweet 16, and she did an excellent job in grabbing each memory of the party. She came early to set up and even brought some lightning with backdrops. She captured the before with all the party decorations, to the dining, and of course the dancing. My favorite photos are the portraits of my sister in her dress, and the candid shots of her. I would definitely have Klaudia as our photographer again for our next event.

Monika · Married on 01/14/2017

She is such an amazing photographer, we are so happy she captured every special moment of our special day!

alice · Married on 01/07/2017

very profesional... she did our engagement photos and wedding photos and we couldn't be happier..

Radka · Married on 08/24/2016

Klaudia is an amazing photographer. Extremely talented and professional. We loved her being our wedding photographer. She has an amazing personality and a talent to create beautiful memories.
    Would highly recommend her.

Priscilla · Married on 05/28/2016

Kloud Nine Photography is amazing! Klaudia is so professional and quick! Her photos are top quality and she makes everyone feel comfortable!

We never meet Klaudia before choosing her to be our photographer. She responds immediately to our emails or text messages. She was very professional and did an awesome job capturing our wedding. Klaudia delivered photographs and cds as promised in a very timely matter. I would highly recommend her for any of your photographic needs.

would HIGHLY recommend her.

laura · Married on 09/15/2012

Klaudia was hired to take my engagement photos and I absolutely love them! She really went above and beyond to capture every moment. I appreciated her literally running from one site to the next, my fiance proposed on a gondola where she took photos on a bridge, then ran to the dock where we would return to take more photos there. Before leaving, she did ask if there were any other photos we wanted taken, which was also very thoughtful. I am planning to use her again for our next shoot for our invitations. Thank you Klaudia!

Nirali · Married on 04/17/2010

Klaudia has done videography at my baby shower party and photography for my daughter's first birthday. Klaudia and her team did an excellent job both times and we are very happy with the results.

Jessi · Married on 07/29/2016

Klaudia is extremely professional, patient and creative.