JZ Event Planning Reviews

6 | Wantagh, NY

6 Reviews for JZ Event Planning

Cathy · Married on 01/04/2014

She was great with everything, i would definitely recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 04/22/2009

Emily · Married on 10/10/2009

Julissa is amazing! I could have not gotten through the day without her! Her ideas are so creative and she always has a backup plan. She was consistently accessible and so easy to work with. Her professional attitude made me at ease and I felt lucky that my wedding was in her hands. She's a wonderful person and working with her was the best decision I made while planning my wedding!

Sent on 10/12/2009

Michael · Married on 09/19/2009

Julissa has established a great solid business. My wife and I appreciated the time and effort she took to execute her talent(s). Good talent is very hard to come by these days, especially when people want to get paid and not provide accuracy and satisfaction. "In it for just for a quick buck!" May God continue to bless Julissa and may her business continue to grow and become prosperous.

Sent on 10/22/2009

R · Married on 08/02/2009

Julissa was a lifesaver as my event planner!! I was planning a baby shower/40th birthday party from out of town and found her company online. Julissa was very personable and flexible, which reassured me that she had everything covered. She provided ideas and listened to my needs and pulled off a nice event in a short amount of time. Julissa offered good catering options but kept my budget in mind. I really enjoyed working with Julissa on the event and will look her up if I ever need to plan an event in the NY area again. Very pleasant!

Sent on 12/28/2009

Angie · Married on 07/25/2009

JZ Event Planning was the best experience that i could have had. I was one the those brides who wanted to do it all- be in on the planning of everything. As the day grew closer I realized I couldn't be in two places at the same time. I contacted JZ Event Planning and was very happy and relieved the wedding planner saw the vision as I did. On the day of the wedding I was overwhelmed seeing it come together as I planned. Everything went smoothly. From the start to the finished JZ Event Planning was there. I WILL RECOMEND JZ EVENT PLANNING TO ANYONE IN NEED OF A WEDDING PLANNER.

Sent on 10/06/2009

Carmen · Married on 05/02/2009

Julissa Zambrano from JZ Event Planning was a pleasure to work with. Great personality, very helpful, courteous and professional at all times. I strongly recommend her services.

Sent on 05/19/2009