Josie Michelle Events Reviews

Josie Michelle Events 3
Josie Michelle Events 4
Josie Michelle Events 5

elizabeth · Married on 11/05/2017

Amazing team and such creativity and thought put into our event. It was a pleasure working with Josie and Michelle. They made planning and having a party seamless and beautiful.
    Thank you!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you for choosing us! Looking forward to the next celebration together:)

Alexandra · Married on 09/09/2017

These ladies and their team are amazing!!! Their dedication and professionalism is out of this world. Loved the ideas and how well they were executed, sometimes with minimum input from us, it's like they read our thoughts... they helped us with a Baby Shower and the Mommy to be was over the moon. They will work with any budget given and that won't affect the quality of their service or what their offering, if you choose them for your event, you're their top priority, Would recommend and use them time and time again.

Sent on 09/16/2017

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much! It was so much fun to work with you! Can't wait to meet the baby:)

Josie · Married on 09/03/2017

It was an absolute pleasure working with Josie and michelle! They hit the nail on the head with the look we were going for and they were very professional along the way. Would strongly recommend!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you. Best wishes with the wedding!

Maribel · Married on 08/26/2017

Josie and Michelle were the best thing to happen to me! My husband and I were renewing our vows and wanted to simple, yet chic, backyard affair to celebrate with our nearest and dearest. These ladies made it all happen. They were so helpful during the months of planning and guiding us along. The best of all was most certainly their execution. My hubby and I were so impressed, and our guests were wowed with how they transformed our backyard. It really made for such a great experience and we could not have been happier.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a blessing to be a part of your beautiful celebration:)
  • I

Irene · Married on 05/27/2017

I'm so grateful that we found Josie & Michelle and had them for our wedding because they literally helped us to ensure our wedding was perfect beyond perfect. They helped us first by finding a venue in the exact style and period we wanted, then select vendors within our budgets, and negotiated contracts, and attended meetings and helped explain our vision when we weren't clear. They were patient and willing to meet with my parents as well who were helping us financially as well. When we had a vendor hiccup, they supported us the entire time and resolved it. I'm grateful they were bilingual and then day of I didn't worry about anything honestly - they took care of setup, speaking to vendors, delivering tips, and even clean up. If I have another large party I would 100% pick them again and I will recommend them to anyone I know who gets engaged!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing us to help with your wedding! It was an honor to work with your family and the day was truly unforgettable. Have a great trip and let's catch up soon:) Hugs, Josie and Michelle

I could not have made a better choice in selecting Josie Michelle events to help with my big day! I used their event design services - they are true experts in what they do. They are beyond accommodating, thorough, professional and creative, in addition to just being two wonderful individuals!! They are so genuinely happy for you, and it made for such a great experience in what can typically be a very stressful planning process. Working with them was seamless and the end product was true perfection! I highly recommend using Josie Michelle events - they will exceed all of your expectations!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing us for your big day. We had so much fun planning your design and loved how everything turned out. Best of all, it was great to see you so happy!

Chanel · Married on 12/17/2016

We are so happy we hired Jose Michelle Event for our Company's 1st Holiday Party. They a such an amazing dual, the planning process was very much collaboration and inspiration process. They made sure that every detail was covered. Cant wait to have another event to hire them again.

Sent on 12/22/2016

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you and your company!

Maria · Married on 09/24/2016

I recommend them 100 percent they went above and beyond to make sure that my day was nothing but excellent. They are very professional and alway answer all my questions in a timely manner. I will be hiring them again for my daughters wedding.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to work with you and we look forward to working with your family again:)

Aleah · Married on 08/20/2016

Working with Josie and Michelle was a pleasure, they are so professional in every aspect of what they do, I highly recommend them to anyone. I love you guys!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

We love you guys too! Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day. Hugs!!!

Danielle · Married on 08/05/2016

Josie and Michelle were amazing !! From my bridal
    Shower, to my rehearsal dinner and the entire day of my wedding they were there every step of the way!! Highly recommend them, soo helpful and made the whole day of lot less stressful!!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure to work with your family and we hope to celebrate future milestones with you! Hugs!!!!

Varoon · Married on 07/16/2016

My wife and I would have been lost without Josie & Michelle. These ladies, and their team are simply the best! J&M helped out with my wife's bridal shower, our wedding, and our reception -- all of which went smoothly; if anything went wrong, we didn't even know, they handled it all, big and small, tiny details. Their advise on photography and invitations was greatly appreciated. We loved both our recommended photographer and invitation person. J&M are flexible, they answered text, e-mails, and phone calls. They are incredibly friendly, and having done many Indian weddings, they knew what to expect, and how best to advise us. We couldn't have done our wedding without them, and we definitely plan to use them for future events.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much! We loved working with you and your families and can't wait for our next celebration together.

Melissa · Married on 06/28/2016

Not only were Michelle and Josie a pleasure to work with I was completely in awe of the end result! From the beginning, they were friendly and asked what I had in mind for my sisters 30th! Then they took my simple idea to another level with their creativity and attention to detail in designing dessert table, centerpieces, favor table, and signing "book" table. All my guests are still talking ably the party!

Sent on 03/23/2016

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

I'm so glad you and your family enjoyed the party and the decor. We can't wait to work with you again!

They're amazing. Extremely professional, helpful and made our planning process stress-free.

Sent on 06/22/2016

Thank you so much for your kind words! Hugs, Josie and Michelle
  • User6899632 · event on: 06/17/2016

Michelle's organizational skills and calm demeanor definitely came in handy for our event - She was always two steps ahead and had an option of solutions ready when issues came up. I'd highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words!!! We hope to work with you again:)

Laci · event on: 06/16/2016

Josie and her team provide hyper-organization yet flexibility - I highly recommend them to anyone planning an event!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Anita · event on: 05/15/2016

Josie Michelle Events made my Bridal Shower a day I won’t forget! I’m still in awe and shock from such an unexpected and pleasant surprise. I can’t believe they were able to continue working on my wedding plans and helping my mom (who also deserves a lot of thanks) to plan such an entertaining and exciting day. The room at the Garden City Hotel looked beyond amazing! I have been following them on social media and ‘Like’ the work they do; this was the first time Josie Michelle Events did an event for me and I couldn’t be happier. I’m now more excited to see how the events leading up to my wedding day goes and then for the wedding ceremony and reception! These ladies are absolute sweethearts & a pleasure to plan with!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

We're so glad you enjoyed your shower! We did too:) We are really looking forward to your four-day wedding celebration this month. Can't wait!

See you soon!

Josie and Michelle planned my twin sister's wedding. Not only did my sister have only the nicest things to say about them, but I myself had a great experience in working with them as the maid of honor. Not only were they kind and genuine, they were extremely organized and beyond helpful. The day of the wedding went as smooth as could be thanks to them. They managed to get the always late groom there on time the day of, along with all of his groomsmen. I would certainly recommend Josie and Michelle to plan your wedding. They did a beautiful job!

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to work with you and your sister as well!

sannie · Married on 09/25/2015

My sister used Josie and Michelle for her wedding planners and they became family. They were amazingly attentive to all details regarding our family and wishes. They truly made this beautiful day possible and stress free for my beautiful sister the bride and everyone involved. Thank you Josie and Michelle you guys are the best!!!!!

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Sannie, thank you so much! We had so much fun with all of you and will never forget such a wonderful experience. Can't wait to celebrate with your family again!

Alina · Married on 09/25/2015

After my fiance and I got engaged we discussed using a wedding planner. We went back and forth, we did lots of research and met with a few planners. The last ones we met with were Josie and Michelle. The first meeting was with Josie and Michelle at my mothers house. Upon meeting them I knew that they would be the perfect planners to help make our day special. They were very personable, organized and attentive. I felt comfortable with them right away. Since my husband and I have super busy schedules they made the process super easy and fun. They stayed on top of us the entire time, made sure they checked in with us often and emailed us on a regular basis to make sure everything was in order. The day of the wedding I was super anxious and nervous, I wanted everything to go perfect. Once I saw their faces walk into my bridal suite I knew everything was going to be perfect that day. I trusted that they would make sure everything went smooth and it did! They were always within my sight on that crazy day and they catered to our every need. It was a pleasure to work with them, and I cannot wait to work with them in the future. I highly recommend them!!

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Alina, we were the fortunate ones to work with you and John. We can't wait to celebrate future milestones with you and your families!

Nora · Married on 07/25/2015

My husband and I hired Josie Michelle Events for month of coordination for our wedding. They exceeded our expectations. Josie & Michelle handled every detail on the day of our wedding. They managed all of our vendors and coordinated our wedding set-up, ceremony and reception. They were wonderful to work with. They even added special touches to make the day better. We couldn't recommend hiring Josie Michelle Events more!!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Nora, thank you so much for your kind words. It was so much fun to see all of your amazing ideas come to life! Hugs, Josie & Michelle

Jessica · event on: 07/18/2015

I reached out to Josie Michelle events, to help me with day of coordination for a surprise party that I was planning for my husband. The ladies were super easy to speak to, offered really great recommendations for entertainment and desserts, and made me feel totally at ease on the day of the party. Michelle handled the preparations for me, and she was such a delight! I literally just had to show up with the guest of honor. She managed the flow of the evening for me, and allowed me to just enjoy myself! Everyone thought the dessert table looked amazing, and they all loved the gourmet doughnuts and expresso shots Josie Michelle ordered for the party. I would definitely recommend this dynamic duo to anyone! They have great vision, style, and are a delight to work with <3

Sent on 07/24/2015

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much! We enjoyed working with you and your beautiful family as well. Looking forward to celebrating your next milestone!
  • F

fabiola · Married on 07/11/2015

So happy for having Josie Michelle events as my weeding planner

Sent on 07/17/2015

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Fabiola, it was wonderful to work with you as well. We fell in love with your wedding vision and had a great time bringing it to life!

Besos, Josie and Michelle

Amanda · event on: 06/20/2015

Talented Team whose professionalism and patience made this entire process worth while. Josie and Michelle both have a keen eye for elegance. They were able to turn my vision into something unexpected. They enhanced every detail of work with their own touch. Great Team! I certainly recommend and will be a loyal returning customer.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Amanda, we are so happy that you and your husband enjoyed everything! We loved working with you and look forward to future celebrations, especially with your little munchkin! Hugs, Josie and Michelle

Anais · event on: 06/20/2015

The ladies did a great job for my daughters birthday party it was colorful and fun. Everyone had a great time and enjoyed the dessert table. I appreciate all of their hard work. We spoke a few times over the phone and we spoke via emails. They understood exactly what I was looking for and they worked with my budget. Definitely will coincider them for another event.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Anais, it was a pleasure to work with you on your daughter's birthday! We look forward to future celebrations with you! Thank you:)

Josie and Michelle, whom I met from my sister's wedding. They are honestly the best. This wedding came out amazing. Every detail was flawless and so elegant. They worked with my sister and now brother-in-law, to help them create a wedding of their dreams. My sister said she trusted them with her wedding. I'm excited to see how much more planning they'll do for my families events in the future.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm looking forward to more celebrations with your family as well!