Josie Michelle Events Reviews

65 Reviews for Josie Michelle Events

Josie Michelle Events 1
Josie Michelle Events 2
Josie Michelle Events 3

They're amazing. Extremely professional, helpful and made our planning process stress-free.

Sent on 06/22/2016

Thank you so much for your kind words! Hugs, Josie and Michelle

Josie and Michelle planned my twin sister's wedding. Not only did my sister have only the nicest things to say about them, but I myself had a great experience in working with them as the maid of honor. Not only were they kind and genuine, they were extremely organized and beyond helpful. The day of the wedding went as smooth as could be thanks to them. They managed to get the always late groom there on time the day of, along with all of his groomsmen. I would certainly recommend Josie and Michelle to plan your wedding. They did a beautiful job!

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to work with you and your sister as well!

sannie · Married on 09/25/2015

My sister used Josie and Michelle for her wedding planners and they became family. They were amazingly attentive to all details regarding our family and wishes. They truly made this beautiful day possible and stress free for my beautiful sister the bride and everyone involved. Thank you Josie and Michelle you guys are the best!!!!!

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Sannie, thank you so much! We had so much fun with all of you and will never forget such a wonderful experience. Can't wait to celebrate with your family again!

Alina · Married on 09/25/2015

After my fiance and I got engaged we discussed using a wedding planner. We went back and forth, we did lots of research and met with a few planners. The last ones we met with were Josie and Michelle. The first meeting was with Josie and Michelle at my mothers house. Upon meeting them I knew that they would be the perfect planners to help make our day special. They were very personable, organized and attentive. I felt comfortable with them right away. Since my husband and I have super busy schedules they made the process super easy and fun. They stayed on top of us the entire time, made sure they checked in with us often and emailed us on a regular basis to make sure everything was in order. The day of the wedding I was super anxious and nervous, I wanted everything to go perfect. Once I saw their faces walk into my bridal suite I knew everything was going to be perfect that day. I trusted that they would make sure everything went smooth and it did! They were always within my sight on that crazy day and they catered to our every need. It was a pleasure to work with them, and I cannot wait to work with them in the future. I highly recommend them!!

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Alina, we were the fortunate ones to work with you and John. We can't wait to celebrate future milestones with you and your families!

Nora · Married on 07/25/2015

My husband and I hired Josie Michelle Events for month of coordination for our wedding. They exceeded our expectations. Josie & Michelle handled every detail on the day of our wedding. They managed all of our vendors and coordinated our wedding set-up, ceremony and reception. They were wonderful to work with. They even added special touches to make the day better. We couldn't recommend hiring Josie Michelle Events more!!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Nora, thank you so much for your kind words. It was so much fun to see all of your amazing ideas come to life! Hugs, Josie & Michelle
  • F

fabiola · Married on 07/11/2015

So happy for having Josie Michelle events as my weeding planner

Sent on 07/17/2015

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Fabiola, it was wonderful to work with you as well. We fell in love with your wedding vision and had a great time bringing it to life!

Besos, Josie and Michelle

Josie and Michelle, whom I met from my sister's wedding. They are honestly the best. This wedding came out amazing. Every detail was flawless and so elegant. They worked with my sister and now brother-in-law, to help them create a wedding of their dreams. My sister said she trusted them with her wedding. I'm excited to see how much more planning they'll do for my families events in the future.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm looking forward to more celebrations with your family as well!

Ryan · Married on 05/24/2015

Very attentive and great attention to detail

Sent on 05/30/2015

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to work with you!

Treisha · Married on 05/24/2015

It was both an honor and a blessing to have had Josie Michelle Events plan our wedding. Both ladies, Josenny and Michelle, were amazing right from our very first meeting up until now! When my husband and I first met them, we knew they were the ones we had to go with. They were both so funny, down to earth, and personal - while still maintaining a high level of professionalism. In the months before the wedding, they worked diligently to keep us on track - alerting us to upcoming deadlines and various tasks that needed to be completed. They were even able to keep on top of things we never even thought of. They put us at ease and helped to calm our nerves - and helped to lessen the wedding planning stress. Knowing that they were on top of things took a HUGE load off both mine and my husband's shoulders. Josie and Michelle were also able to incorporate our personalities and tastes into our wedding design and decor - ultimately helping to create a wedding both me and my husband will forever cherish. Furthermore, on the day of the wedding, my husband and I were able to just relax and enjoy our day - while Michelle and Josie worked to take care of whatever situation arose. They made sure everyone and everything was in the right place at the right time. They fit seamlessly into our big day - even helping out at our wedding rehearsal. Our families and entire bridal party loved them - after only one meeting! I highly, highly recommend these ladies - for any of your party planning needs. We definitely plan to continue to use them to help us plan our future events!

Sent on 07/05/2015

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Treisha, thank you so much for sharing your feedback! It was an honor to work with you, Donald and your families. We are looking forward to celebrating future milestones as well. See you soon!

Scott · Married on 02/20/2015

I had a great time at my wedding and it really came out much better than we expected. The Ladies at Josie Michelle events were helpful and very professional. They really helped make the difference in our day, they added touches to the Wedding that made it unique to us. I would work with these ladies again and would recommend them to anyone who is looking for creative, inspiring event coordinators. These ladies will work with you and listen to the details about you, to make your event unique and special.

Sent on 03/26/2015

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Scott! Working with your family was an amazing experience and we can't wait to see you again ! Hugs, Josie and Michelle

Kavita · Married on 08/31/2014

I love these girls! These girls took their time to think and plan out ideas that complimented me and my husband personally. They never left the groom out on any process!!! Their just an email or phone call away and was always on top of their game. Not only were they my planners but they became my friends. I would definitely recommend Josie and Michelle Events to anyone who needs help planning any tasteful event!!

Sent on 09/12/2014

Kavita,

It was such a pleasure to work with you and Eddie! I can't wait to catch up:)

Hugs!
  • User4322048 · 2+ years ago

Josie and Michelle are true masters of their craft. My wife and I have been told on many occasions that our wedding was the most amazing thing anyone has ever experienced. They've set a new standard on weddings and I feel only they can surpass it.

• Joanne

Joanne · Married on 10/31/2013

Josie and Michelle events were wonderful in helping to create the wedding of my freams. They worked with my budget and re-created my images into a reality. They are always punctual and they help you to keep track of all your vendors and assist with planning. I purchased their decorating package that did not include full planning services, but they were still able to help me whenever I had questions and assisted me with so much. I would never have had such an amazing event without them.

Sent on 11/17/2013

chris · Married on 07/11/2013

Josie and Michelle best wedding planners you can have!! They think of every detail that you may overlook and have great contacts for any idea you may have. Very professional just the BEST.

seema · Married on 07/11/2013

Great team that is willinging to go above and beyond to provide you with great service and very attentive to details and comes with so many wonderful ideas. Have worked with them on many events at all scales and have been very pleased on all occasions. Highly recommend this team!

Kavita · Married on 06/14/2013

Josie and Michelle are absolutely amazing. They will make your dream come true and turn your day into a fairytale. There is nothing that these ladies can't do. They go above and beyond to make your day special and even go out of their way to add their own personal touches that reflect your personality. My husband and I love them and they have become part of our family!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you for your generous words, Kavita! You know we have adopted your whole family as ours as well!

Shivani · Married on 06/20/2012

I had the most fabulous and amazing wedding with the help of Josie and Michelle! They gave me exactly what I wanted and I would not have been able to have my vision come through without them. Not only have I used them for my wedding but they did my entire Indian wedding week, maticoor, henna party, and other events such as my birthday, bridal shower, home parties and most recently my baby shower. They have continued to be a very important part of all my future parties and events and my family loves them!

Sent on 08/03/2014

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Shivani! We are so honored that we have been able to celebrate so many milestones with you and your family. Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Laci · event on: 06/16/2016

Josie and her team provide hyper-organization yet flexibility - I highly recommend them to anyone planning an event!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Anita · event on: 05/15/2016

Josie Michelle Events made my Bridal Shower a day I won’t forget! I’m still in awe and shock from such an unexpected and pleasant surprise. I can’t believe they were able to continue working on my wedding plans and helping my mom (who also deserves a lot of thanks) to plan such an entertaining and exciting day. The room at the Garden City Hotel looked beyond amazing! I have been following them on social media and ‘Like’ the work they do; this was the first time Josie Michelle Events did an event for me and I couldn’t be happier. I’m now more excited to see how the events leading up to my wedding day goes and then for the wedding ceremony and reception! These ladies are absolute sweethearts & a pleasure to plan with!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

We're so glad you enjoyed your shower! We did too:) We are really looking forward to your four-day wedding celebration this month. Can't wait!

See you soon!
  • User6899632 · event on: 06/17/2016

Michelle's organizational skills and calm demeanor definitely came in handy for our event - She was always two steps ahead and had an option of solutions ready when issues came up. I'd highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words!!! We hope to work with you again:)

Patrick · event on: 03/03/2014

Jossie and Michelle were on top of it all. Didn't miss one single detail and everything turned out just amazing
    I will you use their services again
    Not only do I recommend them I encourage you to give them a call and experience true professionals at work .

Sent on 08/03/2014

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you, Patrick! We're looking forward to working with you again later this month!

Best,

Reshma · event on: 07/05/2014

I'm so happy I took Josie & Michelle in planning my baby 1st birthday they did an amazing job. My family & friends couldn't stop talking about the party. They'll be planning my next event soon:)

Sent on 08/04/2014

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you Reshma! I can't wait to hear all about the next big bash!

Rachel · event on: 10/19/2013

Josie and Michelle are professional, friendly, and creative! My baby shower was amazing and sparkled because of them. I felt like they really listened to me and gave me more than I could of imagined. They are all about the details and it was just those details in the decor that brought tears to my eyes! I will continue to use their services and highly recommend them. They are just simply the BEST!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you, Rachel! You almost made me cry that day too! Looking forward to our next celebration together:)

Ajay · event on: 07/05/2014

From our initial meeting to the actual day of our event, Josie and Michelle delivered all that they said they would to make my niece's first Sesame Street birthday party a success. Although we changed our decor design several times, both of them were always willing to listen and understand exactly what we wanted. We booked them for event planning and decor at an affordable price, which took a huge burden off of our shoulders. They created an event that our family and friends are still talking about by bringing Sesame Street alive right in our backyard! We couldn't have done it without them! We cant wait to throw another party so that they can plan it! - Ajay Seeban

Sent on 08/06/2014

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Ajay! We had so much fun preparing for the baby's first brithday! Looking forward to seeing you again in a couple of weeks.

• User4321082 · event on: 06/14/2014

When I say there was nothing to worry about in regards to the event details of our son's baptism, I mean it. Every little detail was simply gorgeous. The flower centerpieces were absolutely perfect!

Josie and Michelle recommended vendors that were nothing less than perfect.

So many of our guests commented on it being the such an elegant baptism! (and we have you to thank you for that)

I had nothing to worry up in terms of setting up for the day. I was able to completely focus on my son and his special day. I walked into the hall after the baptism service was over and gasped in awe in the beauty of everything. They transformed the room completely!

Thank you for understanding my thoughts and translating that into a reality. :)