Josie Michelle Events Reviews

Josie Michelle Events 5
Josie Michelle Events 6

Danielle · Married on 08/05/2016

Josie and Michelle were amazing !! From my bridal
    Shower, to my rehearsal dinner and the entire day of my wedding they were there every step of the way!! Highly recommend them, soo helpful and made the whole day of lot less stressful!!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure to work with your family and we hope to celebrate future milestones with you! Hugs!!!!

Varoon · Married on 07/16/2016

My wife and I would have been lost without Josie & Michelle. These ladies, and their team are simply the best! J&M helped out with my wife's bridal shower, our wedding, and our reception -- all of which went smoothly; if anything went wrong, we didn't even know, they handled it all, big and small, tiny details. Their advise on photography and invitations was greatly appreciated. We loved both our recommended photographer and invitation person. J&M are flexible, they answered text, e-mails, and phone calls. They are incredibly friendly, and having done many Indian weddings, they knew what to expect, and how best to advise us. We couldn't have done our wedding without them, and we definitely plan to use them for future events.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much! We loved working with you and your families and can't wait for our next celebration together.

Melissa · Married on 06/28/2016

Not only were Michelle and Josie a pleasure to work with I was completely in awe of the end result! From the beginning, they were friendly and asked what I had in mind for my sisters 30th! Then they took my simple idea to another level with their creativity and attention to detail in designing dessert table, centerpieces, favor table, and signing "book" table. All my guests are still talking ably the party!

Sent on 03/23/2016

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

I'm so glad you and your family enjoyed the party and the decor. We can't wait to work with you again!

They're amazing. Extremely professional, helpful and made our planning process stress-free.

Sent on 06/22/2016

Thank you so much for your kind words! Hugs, Josie and Michelle
  • User6899632 · event on 06/17/2016

Michelle's organizational skills and calm demeanor definitely came in handy for our event - She was always two steps ahead and had an option of solutions ready when issues came up. I'd highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words!!! We hope to work with you again:)

Laci · event on 06/16/2016

Josie and her team provide hyper-organization yet flexibility - I highly recommend them to anyone planning an event!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Anita · event on 05/15/2016

Josie Michelle Events made my Bridal Shower a day I won’t forget! I’m still in awe and shock from such an unexpected and pleasant surprise. I can’t believe they were able to continue working on my wedding plans and helping my mom (who also deserves a lot of thanks) to plan such an entertaining and exciting day. The room at the Garden City Hotel looked beyond amazing! I have been following them on social media and ‘Like’ the work they do; this was the first time Josie Michelle Events did an event for me and I couldn’t be happier. I’m now more excited to see how the events leading up to my wedding day goes and then for the wedding ceremony and reception! These ladies are absolute sweethearts & a pleasure to plan with!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

We're so glad you enjoyed your shower! We did too:) We are really looking forward to your four-day wedding celebration this month. Can't wait!

See you soon!

Josie and Michelle planned my twin sister's wedding. Not only did my sister have only the nicest things to say about them, but I myself had a great experience in working with them as the maid of honor. Not only were they kind and genuine, they were extremely organized and beyond helpful. The day of the wedding went as smooth as could be thanks to them. They managed to get the always late groom there on time the day of, along with all of his groomsmen. I would certainly recommend Josie and Michelle to plan your wedding. They did a beautiful job!

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to work with you and your sister as well!

sannie · Married on 09/25/2015

My sister used Josie and Michelle for her wedding planners and they became family. They were amazingly attentive to all details regarding our family and wishes. They truly made this beautiful day possible and stress free for my beautiful sister the bride and everyone involved. Thank you Josie and Michelle you guys are the best!!!!!

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Sannie, thank you so much! We had so much fun with all of you and will never forget such a wonderful experience. Can't wait to celebrate with your family again!

Alina · Married on 09/25/2015

After my fiance and I got engaged we discussed using a wedding planner. We went back and forth, we did lots of research and met with a few planners. The last ones we met with were Josie and Michelle. The first meeting was with Josie and Michelle at my mothers house. Upon meeting them I knew that they would be the perfect planners to help make our day special. They were very personable, organized and attentive. I felt comfortable with them right away. Since my husband and I have super busy schedules they made the process super easy and fun. They stayed on top of us the entire time, made sure they checked in with us often and emailed us on a regular basis to make sure everything was in order. The day of the wedding I was super anxious and nervous, I wanted everything to go perfect. Once I saw their faces walk into my bridal suite I knew everything was going to be perfect that day. I trusted that they would make sure everything went smooth and it did! They were always within my sight on that crazy day and they catered to our every need. It was a pleasure to work with them, and I cannot wait to work with them in the future. I highly recommend them!!

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Alina, we were the fortunate ones to work with you and John. We can't wait to celebrate future milestones with you and your families!

Nora · Married on 07/25/2015

My husband and I hired Josie Michelle Events for month of coordination for our wedding. They exceeded our expectations. Josie & Michelle handled every detail on the day of our wedding. They managed all of our vendors and coordinated our wedding set-up, ceremony and reception. They were wonderful to work with. They even added special touches to make the day better. We couldn't recommend hiring Josie Michelle Events more!!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Nora, thank you so much for your kind words. It was so much fun to see all of your amazing ideas come to life! Hugs, Josie & Michelle

Jessica · event on 07/18/2015

I reached out to Josie Michelle events, to help me with day of coordination for a surprise party that I was planning for my husband. The ladies were super easy to speak to, offered really great recommendations for entertainment and desserts, and made me feel totally at ease on the day of the party. Michelle handled the preparations for me, and she was such a delight! I literally just had to show up with the guest of honor. She managed the flow of the evening for me, and allowed me to just enjoy myself! Everyone thought the dessert table looked amazing, and they all loved the gourmet doughnuts and expresso shots Josie Michelle ordered for the party. I would definitely recommend this dynamic duo to anyone! They have great vision, style, and are a delight to work with <3

Sent on 07/24/2015

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much! We enjoyed working with you and your beautiful family as well. Looking forward to celebrating your next milestone!
  • F

fabiola · Married on 07/11/2015

So happy for having Josie Michelle events as my weeding planner

Sent on 07/17/2015

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Fabiola, it was wonderful to work with you as well. We fell in love with your wedding vision and had a great time bringing it to life!

Besos, Josie and Michelle

Amanda · event on 06/20/2015

Talented Team whose professionalism and patience made this entire process worth while. Josie and Michelle both have a keen eye for elegance. They were able to turn my vision into something unexpected. They enhanced every detail of work with their own touch. Great Team! I certainly recommend and will be a loyal returning customer.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Amanda, we are so happy that you and your husband enjoyed everything! We loved working with you and look forward to future celebrations, especially with your little munchkin! Hugs, Josie and Michelle

Anais · event on 06/20/2015

The ladies did a great job for my daughters birthday party it was colorful and fun. Everyone had a great time and enjoyed the dessert table. I appreciate all of their hard work. We spoke a few times over the phone and we spoke via emails. They understood exactly what I was looking for and they worked with my budget. Definitely will coincider them for another event.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Anais, it was a pleasure to work with you on your daughter's birthday! We look forward to future celebrations with you! Thank you:)

Josie and Michelle, whom I met from my sister's wedding. They are honestly the best. This wedding came out amazing. Every detail was flawless and so elegant. They worked with my sister and now brother-in-law, to help them create a wedding of their dreams. My sister said she trusted them with her wedding. I'm excited to see how much more planning they'll do for my families events in the future.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm looking forward to more celebrations with your family as well!

Ryan · Married on 05/24/2015

Very attentive and great attention to detail

Sent on 05/30/2015

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to work with you!

Treisha · Married on 05/24/2015

It was both an honor and a blessing to have had Josie Michelle Events plan our wedding. Both ladies, Josenny and Michelle, were amazing right from our very first meeting up until now! When my husband and I first met them, we knew they were the ones we had to go with. They were both so funny, down to earth, and personal - while still maintaining a high level of professionalism. In the months before the wedding, they worked diligently to keep us on track - alerting us to upcoming deadlines and various tasks that needed to be completed. They were even able to keep on top of things we never even thought of. They put us at ease and helped to calm our nerves - and helped to lessen the wedding planning stress. Knowing that they were on top of things took a HUGE load off both mine and my husband's shoulders. Josie and Michelle were also able to incorporate our personalities and tastes into our wedding design and decor - ultimately helping to create a wedding both me and my husband will forever cherish. Furthermore, on the day of the wedding, my husband and I were able to just relax and enjoy our day - while Michelle and Josie worked to take care of whatever situation arose. They made sure everyone and everything was in the right place at the right time. They fit seamlessly into our big day - even helping out at our wedding rehearsal. Our families and entire bridal party loved them - after only one meeting! I highly, highly recommend these ladies - for any of your party planning needs. We definitely plan to continue to use them to help us plan our future events!

Sent on 07/05/2015

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Treisha, thank you so much for sharing your feedback! It was an honor to work with you, Donald and your families. We are looking forward to celebrating future milestones as well. See you soon!

Nicole · event on 05/02/2015

Michelle and Josie are Amazing! my 1st Birthday Party for my son was so professionally done and they executed my vision perfectly. so nice and responsive. Compliments were given throughout the party and afterwards.

Sent on 05/17/2015

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Nicole, it was a pleasure working with you! We are looking forward to celebrating future milestones with your family. Hugs, Josie & Michelle

Scott · Married on 02/20/2015

I had a great time at my wedding and it really came out much better than we expected. The Ladies at Josie Michelle events were helpful and very professional. They really helped make the difference in our day, they added touches to the Wedding that made it unique to us. I would work with these ladies again and would recommend them to anyone who is looking for creative, inspiring event coordinators. These ladies will work with you and listen to the details about you, to make your event unique and special.

Sent on 03/26/2015

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Scott! Working with your family was an amazing experience and we can't wait to see you again ! Hugs, Josie and Michelle

lizzi · event on 12/20/2014

Excellent people !!! Those girls made your dreams come true !!!

Sent on 12/28/2014

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much Lizzi! We had a blast decorating Zarid's first birthday!

Hugs,
    Michelle
  • User4572859 · event on 11/15/2014

All of my guests gushed and were all in awe at my husband's 70th Surprise Birthday Party at the Garden City Hotel. It was very special and every detail was presented in a very unique classic way. Josie and Michelle were both very professional from Day 1. They were with me every step of the way and have helped me make this event a very memorable one for my Husband, myself, and my guests.

Sent on 11/26/2014

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Linda , it was such a pleasure to work with you! I'm looking forward to future celebrations with you and your family. Thank you!

Rosa · event on 11/15/2014

THEY DID AN AMAZING JOB I liked it when they all had their timing for everything during the party. and how they were helping out!!!!!!!!!!!111

Sent on 12/08/2014

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you! We truly enjoyed working with you and are looking forward to more celebrations with your family.

Kavita · Married on 08/31/2014

I love these girls! These girls took their time to think and plan out ideas that complimented me and my husband personally. They never left the groom out on any process!!! Their just an email or phone call away and was always on top of their game. Not only were they my planners but they became my friends. I would definitely recommend Josie and Michelle Events to anyone who needs help planning any tasteful event!!

Sent on 09/12/2014

Kavita,

It was such a pleasure to work with you and Eddie! I can't wait to catch up:)

Hugs!

Reshma · event on 07/05/2014

I'm so happy I took Josie & Michelle in planning my baby 1st birthday they did an amazing job. My family & friends couldn't stop talking about the party. They'll be planning my next event soon:)

Sent on 08/04/2014

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you Reshma! I can't wait to hear all about the next big bash!

Hugs,