Josie Michelle Events Reviews

83 | Valley Stream, NY

83 Reviews for Josie Michelle Events

Jessica F. · Getting married on 09/26/2021

Sweet, organized and just wonderful!

Josie and Michelle were not only sweet but brought such a calming vibe to me as the bride. They truly were the reason as to why I was able to enjoy my day. They brought everyone together to bring my vision and dream wedding to life. I highly recommend these WONDERFUL ladies :)

Sent on 09/28/2020

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Jessica, thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure to work with you, JP and your families. We wish you many blessings and hope to work with you again in the future:)
  • Grace

Grace V. · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Daughter's Wedding

Michelle and Josie did a wonderful job - making everything come true for my daughter's wedding. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants a feel of ease with their wedding.

Sent on 12/03/2019

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We loved working with your family and can’t wait for your next celebration!
  • Queenie

Queenie · Married on 10/23/2020

Would highly recommend

Was so pleased to work with Josie & Michelle. They were always professional and on the ball, especially when a few months prior to our 130 person venue wedding we had to shift to a 30 person backyard wedding. Prior to the wedding they made sure to contact and make arrangements with all of our vendors to ensure that things went smoothly on our big day. As a bonus, they brought an extra team member, who was constantly checking with the groom and I to make sure that we didn’t need anything. Hiring a business owned by women of color was also important to us and I’m glad we found them. I would highly recommend them for your next event.

Sent on 09/02/2020

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Queenie, thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. It was an honor to be a part of your wedding celebration and to meet your beautiful families. We’re also grateful that you consciously chose to support our small business. We wish you many blessings and look forward to more celebrations with you and Israel:)

Liza P. · Married on 10/10/2020

They were great!

Perfect for making sure your day goes smoothly.

Sent on 10/19/2020

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much! We’re so glad we were able to be part of your beautiful celebration! Wishing you many blessings:)
  • Annie

Annie W. · Married on 09/17/2020

Fantastic service

I work with Michelle for one of my client’s wedding, she is very talented and sweet to work with . Thanks for all the support during the wedding. I am excited to work with you soon!

Sent on 10/28/2020

Norma B. · Married on 09/09/2020

50th Wedding Anniversary Celebration

Our 50th Wedding Anniversary celebration was absolutely perfect! Every specific detail that I requested was followed to the letter. The team showed up three hours prior to the event and were meticulous in the execution of our specifications. The energy was very positive and their assistance and guidance was truly appreciated and very welcome. Based on their performance, we would recommend Josie Michelle Events to anyone going forward. They are truly at the head of the class, and on top of their game!!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Norma, it was such an honor to work with you. Not only is your love story absolutely beautiful. your spirit is infectious! i hope we have the opportunity to celebrate future milestones with you and your family. Sending you a big hug!

Bryan L. · Married on 08/29/2020

Epic! Enough said.

Attentive, responsive and empathetic. What more can you ask for. These ladies truly gave us an epic experience amid an epic year.

Sent on 10/14/2020

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you SO much! It was truly epic. You guys were like pandemic... tropical storm... and what?! So happy to see you celebrate your big day. Can’t wait for our next party!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth C. · Married on 10/26/2019

The entire team is Amazing!

The entire team is Amazing! The ladies were hands on from beginning to end. I appreciated all of their input and assistance. They made an very exciting and wonderful day go off smoothly!!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with you and your family! I truly hope to celebrate more milestones with you. Wishing you many blessings, Josie and Michelle

Lauren A. · Married on 10/05/2019

Nothing short of one amazing team

i have no words to descried how amazing both of these woman are. they made my dreams come to life and MORE! I never realized how much really went into planning a wedding, without the help of them I would have missed so many things. I cant not recommend a better team thank you ladies again

Sent on 12/18/2019

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you SO much! And we have no words to describe how SWEET you were to work with and how much FUN your wedding was. I can’t wait to celebrate with you again. Hugs and happy holidays!!!!
  • Karina

Karina C. · Married on 09/22/2019

Excellent Service!!

Josie & Michelle are amazing. They made our wedding planning so much easier & less stressful. It was the best decision we made & couldn't have done it without them. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/15/2019

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing us! It was such a pleasure to work with you and see you both have a blast on your big day! Wishing you many blessings and looking forward to our next celebration:)

Jessica · Married on 09/20/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Josie & Michelle were a God send! They were very responsive, and so helpful! They organized everything so that by the time the big day arrived, everything ran smoothly - well at least to me it did! They were able to handle so many of the little tasks that would have been distracting the day off. They also were amazing at helping to bring my vision to life. I struggled with the sweetheart table, and after a single conversation they were able to find exactly what I was looking for. I could go on and on, but long story short, I recommend them to everyone! I look forward to having another party so I can work with them again!

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to work with you and your family. I look forward to future celebrations:)
  • Ellen

Ellen · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing service!!

We just got married and had a multi cultural wedding. Josey and Michelle were beyond flexible. They went above and beyond any typical same day coordinator. They met with us, picked up the phone when I had a question and went above and beyond on the day. They even went as far as to drop our bags at our hotel!!! They stayed until the end and just supported all we needed. Thank you so much for an incredible journey!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with you and your family! I can’t wait to celebrate your next milestone. Sending you hugs!
  • F

Francis · Married on 09/01/2019

I had an excellent experience working with Josenny and Michelle.

Josenny and Michelle helped my wedding and wedding planning run smoothly. I am a natural worrier but on our first meeting, they were able to calm me down... Lol. They were very helpful and insightful. They know their stuff. I loved working with them and would recommend them for your wedding planning needs. Hiring them was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

Sent on 12/05/2019

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Aww- being nervous is normal! I’m so glad we were a part of your special day and that we were able to help keep everyone calm and happy. Sending you a big hug!
  • Larissa

Larissa · Married on 08/18/2019

Larissa and Roger Wedding

Josie and Michelle is a team to be reckon with. They go above and beyond to make sure everything is set beautifully. My now husband Roger and I have seen their work since my sisters wedding and baby shower. Everything comes out flawless. They take the headache of planning off your hands. They have an eye for beauty and how to make things look great. We were beyond stunned to see how well the wedding decor came out. They helped design and set up the wedding. I can’t wait to see the details of everything from our wedding photos. I highly recommend hiring them for any event you have; big or small! They have your back and they are like family to us. Can’t wait for the next event they plan with our families!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback. It means the world to us! Can’t wait to see you at our next celebration:) Hugs!

Ariel M. · Married on 07/05/2019

Made our wedding possible

Josie and Michelle helped us plan our wedding this summer and were amazing. We utilized them for months leading up to wedding as out venue had to have everything brought in and they connected us with incredible vendors. Their network of contacts and ability to match you with good fits is amazing. Couldn’t have done it without them. They had all the bases covered for the planning of wedding and their day of wedding coordination was perfect. Would highly recommend

Sent on 07/22/2019

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

It was such a pleasure to help you plan an amazing celebration! I hope you had a great trip and cant wait to see what advebture you two will embark on next:) Hugs, Josie & Michelle

Arlene D. · Married on 06/04/2019

We love these women!

These women are amazing and super professional! They had all the answers and ideas and We could not have done our wedding without them. Highly recommend! They love what they do and it shows!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Tina

Tina K. · Married on 05/27/2019

The best at what they do.

Josie, Michelle and their entire team are absolutely amazing. The best decision we made besides getting married was to have this team be at our side for this process. They made this experience unforgettable and extremely easy for us. We can't imagine our wedding shower or wedding without them and their expertise. They really get to know you as individuals and bring your personality to life, they even add those extra thoughtful touches that pulls everything together. They were always working around the clock, there was no question left unanswered and there was no request left unfulfilled, they really go above and beyond the call of duty. We can't begin to thank them enough. Our wedding was something we couldn't even imagine and we have them to thank for it all. From their long list of remarkable vendors to their willingness to do everything. This team is utterly marvelous . Josie and Michelle are truly on of a kind in the way they treat you as a client, they really become friends with you we'd go as far as to call them family. We look forward to working with this entire team for all of our events and highly recommend them to anyone having any kinds of events.

- Tina and Chris

Sent on 10/02/2019

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you SO much! It has been a pleasure to follow your family journey over the years and to have been a part of your amazing day. We can’t wait for your next big milestone! Hugs, Josie & Michelle😘
  • Josefina

Josefina P. · Married on 04/19/2019

Excellent service and attentions

Since the first time I talk with the girls I felt peace because they understand all my ideas and wishes to the perfection!!! The service was just perfect and excellent !!! I love u girl’s ❤️

Sent on 12/03/2019

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Yay! We love you too and are so grateful we were able to help you have the beautiful and elegant celebration you wanted. Can’t wait until your back in NY!

Amy · Married on 11/22/2018

Josie and Michelle planned and executed my Sister's, "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" themed baby shower this past weekend, and I have to say, they did a phenomenal job! From the time I hired them everything went smoothly, and they took their time had and so much patience with me, from talking about decor, layout, desserts, invitations, paper accessories... They truly take pride in what they do and it shows in their work! They've done multiple events for different family members before, so when I finally had them plan and design this event I could see why. I didn't have to do much at all, they took care of all the aspects, big and small! When it all finally came together at the shower, I was in awe! My sister, her husband, and our families loved everything and loved that they took the time to focus on even the smallest details to make everything perfect! Thanks again, Josie & Michelle! Like we said, you're stuck with us now!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Amy, thank you so much for your kind words. We love you guys too and actually ... you're stuck with us! We'll stay tuned for baby news. Hugs!

Vyancka V. · Married on 10/21/2018

A Very Memorable Experience!

We used JOSIE MICHELLE EVENTS for my daughter's Sweet 16. They were very attentive to our needs and also had great recommendations. The room was amazingly decorated exactly as we wanted. Many of our guests made great comments on the appearance of the room. We were completely satisfied and looking forward to using their services again.

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback! It was a pleasure to work with your family and we hope to celebrate more special occasions with you in the future:)
  • Luis

Luis F. · Married on 09/22/2018

Gloria & Luis

My wife and I had the pleasure of working with Josie and Michelle. Where could I start they are just great we honestly didn’t have to worry about anything throughout the entire process of planning our wedding. From picking vendors to making decisions they always had our backs in making the right pick. I would highly recommend Josie and Michelle for your next wedding you definitely won’t be disappointed!!!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much! We had such a great time planning all the details of your wedding and now we miss you. Let’s catch up soon:)

Melanie · Married on 07/07/2018

Josie and Michelle outdid my Expectations. I went to them clueless of what I wanted and they took my style and their ideas and tranformored my backyard into a classy rose gold theme birthday. I can’t wait to work with them for future events in the future.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much! We had a blast working with you and can’t wait to celebrate your next special day:)

Dani · Married on 06/17/2018

Josie & Michelle did a fantastic job at wrangling all the different vendors and friend-ors who were involved in my wedding. We tried to do it all ourselves, everyone said we were insane and to get wedding planners. They completely put my mind to ease and were well worth the expense. I would enthusiastically recommend them to anyone looking for this service.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure to work with you, your family and friends. Congratulations and many blessings to you both!

Johanny M. · Married on 06/02/2018

Rustic Babyshower

Josie & Michelle go above and beyond when it comes to making your vision come through. They always meet all expectations ! I have already used their services twice and will continue to do so. Also, will continue to recommend them to people.

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and God bless your growing family! We look forward to ore beautiful celebrations with you:)