59 Reviews for Josie Michelle Events

Religious (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Partial Planning (1)
41 Josie Michelle Events Reviews

Josie and Michelle planned and executed my Sister's, "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" themed baby shower this past weekend, and I have to say, they did a phenomenal job! From the time I hired them everything went smoothly, and they took their time had and so much patience with me, from talking about decor, layout, desserts, invitations, paper accessories... They truly take pride in what they do and it shows in their work! They've done multiple events for different family members before, so when I finally had them plan and design this event I could see why. I didn't have to do much at all, they took care of all the aspects, big and small! When it all finally came together at the shower, I was in awe! My sister, her husband, and our families loved everything and loved that they took the time to focus on even the smallest details to make everything perfect! Thanks again, Josie & Michelle! Like we said, you're stuck with us now!

Profile Picture Amy, 11/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Josie and Michelle outdid my Expectations. I went to them clueless of what I wanted and they took my style and their ideas and tranformored my backyard into a classy rose gold theme birthday. I can’t wait to work with them for future events in the future.

Profile Picture Melanie, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Invitations, Lighting & Decor

Josie & Michelle did a fantastic job at wrangling all the different vendors and friend-ors who were involved in my wedding. We tried to do it all ourselves, everyone said we were insane and to get wedding planners. They completely put my mind to ease and were well worth the expense. I would enthusiastically recommend them to anyone looking for this service.

Profile Picture Dani, 6/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The single best decision my husband & I made when it came to our wedding was hiring Josie and Michelle as our planners. We are honestly so happy and grateful to have spent the last year or so working with such genuinely warm and wonderful people who seriously love and excel at what they do. When we got engaged, we were pretty clueless as to what planning a wedding entailed, but thank God for Josie and Michelle because they held our hands through the whole process. They really went above and beyond when it came to pairing us with amazing vendors and worked around our crazy busy schedules to set up meetings with said vendors. They kept track of our budget, provided us with monthly updates and to-do lists and kept the planning process so organized every step of the way. What we appreciated the most was them being there for literally every meeting and offering their expert guidance and support. Planning our wedding felt like a team effort with Josie and Michelle definitely carrying most of the weight and doing all of the legwork for us. They provided us with lists of vendor options tailored to our style and taste, which made decision making easy. They have a really impressive roster of vendors they’ve worked with in the past (all of whom rave about them, too!) so we always trusted their recommendations. Their design taste is impeccable and always aligned with our theme. We were able to do so much of our planning and decision making via email and all the emails just became a way of life. My husband and I have even joked that we’re going to miss all the emails back and forth now that the wedding is over.

We honestly can’t say enough good things about Josie and Michelle. We love them! They really are the best at what they do and that’s no exaggeration. Our families and friends were all so impressed by how kind and professional they were. We highly recommend them for any and all events and will definitely work with them again in the future!

Profile Picture Patrice, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

I don't even know where to begin to describe my feelings about working with Josie and Michelle. They both made me feel so comfortable about voicing my opinions and made my wedding dreams come true. I could have never done it by myself and I am so grateful I found them. Every vision I had for my wedding was fulfilled and my husband and I were beyond happy with how everything turned out. I really did feel like Josie and Michelle were my friends helping me plan my wedding. They are great at really listening (to my ideas and problems :) and bringing visions to life. The day-of-coordination was wonderful. I didn't have to worry about anything and was able to fully enjoy and take in the day. I will appreciate them always.

Profile Picture Renita, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals

Michelle and Josie were absolutely amazing and I would recommend them to everyone ! They’re extremely friendly, professional, and most of all - they made our wedding day flawless. 11.11.17 will always be a day to remember - but Michelle and Josie made it a fairytale happily ever after. Thank you so much - and I will be calling you when we have a baby shower ;) xoxo love you girls !

Profile Picture Christina, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Michelle and Josie were a pleasure to work with!
They helped to keep my daughter's wedding smooth for us as they dealt with vendor issues/conflicts that arose. I am happy to say that those vendor hiccups were handled by them without us even knowing about them (if it was not for the fact that one of my vendors told us about the fine trouble-shooting that Josie and Michelle performed, we would not even have known)!
Great work!!!

We also had Josie and Michelle hand over the many envelopes of final payments and tips to all of the vendors, which was a huge help and time-saver.
As mother-of-the-bride, I was able to enjoy the wedding to the fullest!

I am very pleased and thankful for their assistance and fantastic work!

Profile Picture Christy, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amazing team and such creativity and thought put into our event. It was a pleasure working with Josie and Michelle. They made planning and having a party seamless and beautiful.
Thank you!

Profile Picture elizabeth, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

These ladies and their team are amazing!!! Their dedication and professionalism is out of this world. Loved the ideas and how well they were executed, sometimes with minimum input from us, it's like they read our thoughts... they helped us with a Baby Shower and the Mommy to be was over the moon. They will work with any budget given and that won't affect the quality of their service or what their offering, if you choose them for your event, you're their top priority, Would recommend and use them time and time again.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

It was an absolute pleasure working with Josie and michelle! They hit the nail on the head with the look we were going for and they were very professional along the way. Would strongly recommend!

Profile Picture Josie, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Josie and Michelle were the best thing to happen to me! My husband and I were renewing our vows and wanted to simple, yet chic, backyard affair to celebrate with our nearest and dearest. These ladies made it all happen. They were so helpful during the months of planning and guiding us along. The best of all was most certainly their execution. My hubby and I were so impressed, and our guests were wowed with how they transformed our backyard. It really made for such a great experience and we could not have been happier.

Profile Picture Maribel, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I could not have made a better choice in selecting Josie Michelle events to help with my big day! I used their event design services - they are true experts in what they do. They are beyond accommodating, thorough, professional and creative, in addition to just being two wonderful individuals!! They are so genuinely happy for you, and it made for such a great experience in what can typically be a very stressful planning process. Working with them was seamless and the end product was true perfection! I highly recommend using Josie Michelle events - they will exceed all of your expectations!

Profile Picture User7572740, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Event Design

We are so happy we hired Jose Michelle Event for our Company's 1st Holiday Party. They a such an amazing dual, the planning process was very much collaboration and inspiration process. They made sure that every detail was covered. Cant wait to have another event to hire them again.

Profile Picture User7516472, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I recommend them 100 percent they went above and beyond to make sure that my day was nothing but excellent. They are very professional and alway answer all my questions in a timely manner. I will be hiring them again for my daughters wedding.

Profile Picture User7296504, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Josie and Michelle was a pleasure, they are so professional in every aspect of what they do, I highly recommend them to anyone. I love you guys!

Profile Picture Aleah, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews

Josie and Michelle were amazing !! From my bridal
Shower, to my rehearsal dinner and the entire day of my wedding they were there every step of the way!! Highly recommend them, soo helpful and made the whole day of lot less stressful!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My wife and I would have been lost without Josie & Michelle. These ladies, and their team are simply the best! J&M helped out with my wife's bridal shower, our wedding, and our reception -- all of which went smoothly; if anything went wrong, we didn't even know, they handled it all, big and small, tiny details. Their advise on photography and invitations was greatly appreciated. We loved both our recommended photographer and invitation person. J&M are flexible, they answered text, e-mails, and phone calls. They are incredibly friendly, and having done many Indian weddings, they knew what to expect, and how best to advise us. We couldn't have done our wedding without them, and we definitely plan to use them for future events.

Profile Picture Varoon, 7/16/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

Not only were Michelle and Josie a pleasure to work with I was completely in awe of the end result! From the beginning, they were friendly and asked what I had in mind for my sisters 30th! Then they took my simple idea to another level with their creativity and attention to detail in designing dessert table, centerpieces, favor table, and signing "book" table. All my guests are still talking ably the party!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

They're amazing. Extremely professional, helpful and made our planning process stress-free.

Profile Picture User6870003, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Josie and Michelle planned my twin sister's wedding. Not only did my sister have only the nicest things to say about them, but I myself had a great experience in working with them as the maid of honor. Not only were they kind and genuine, they were extremely organized and beyond helpful. The day of the wedding went as smooth as could be thanks to them. They managed to get the always late groom there on time the day of, along with all of his groomsmen. I would certainly recommend Josie and Michelle to plan your wedding. They did a beautiful job!

Profile Picture User5482512, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My sister used Josie and Michelle for her wedding planners and they became family. They were amazingly attentive to all details regarding our family and wishes. They truly made this beautiful day possible and stress free for my beautiful sister the bride and everyone involved. Thank you Josie and Michelle you guys are the best!!!!!

Profile Picture sannie, 9/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

After my fiance and I got engaged we discussed using a wedding planner. We went back and forth, we did lots of research and met with a few planners. The last ones we met with were Josie and Michelle. The first meeting was with Josie and Michelle at my mothers house. Upon meeting them I knew that they would be the perfect planners to help make our day special. They were very personable, organized and attentive. I felt comfortable with them right away. Since my husband and I have super busy schedules they made the process super easy and fun. They stayed on top of us the entire time, made sure they checked in with us often and emailed us on a regular basis to make sure everything was in order. The day of the wedding I was super anxious and nervous, I wanted everything to go perfect. Once I saw their faces walk into my bridal suite I knew everything was going to be perfect that day. I trusted that they would make sure everything went smooth and it did! They were always within my sight on that crazy day and they catered to our every need. It was a pleasure to work with them, and I cannot wait to work with them in the future. I highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Alina, 9/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I hired Josie Michelle Events for month of coordination for our wedding. They exceeded our expectations. Josie & Michelle handled every detail on the day of our wedding. They managed all of our vendors and coordinated our wedding set-up, ceremony and reception. They were wonderful to work with. They even added special touches to make the day better. We couldn't recommend hiring Josie Michelle Events more!!

Profile Picture Nora, 7/25/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

So happy for having Josie Michelle events as my weeding planner

Profile Picture fabiola, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning