Josie Michelle Events Reviews

Josie Michelle Events 2
Josie Michelle Events 3

Jessica · Getting married on 09/20/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Josie & Michelle were a God send! They were very responsive, and so helpful! They organized everything so that by the time the big day arrived, everything ran smoothly - well at least to me it did! They were able to handle so many of the little tasks that would have been distracting the day off. They also were amazing at helping to bring my vision to life. I struggled with the sweetheart table, and after a single conversation they were able to find exactly what I was looking for. I could go on and on, but long story short, I recommend them to everyone! I look forward to having another party so I can work with them again!

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to work with you and your family. I look forward to future celebrations:)

Amy · Married on 11/22/2018

Josie and Michelle planned and executed my Sister's, "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" themed baby shower this past weekend, and I have to say, they did a phenomenal job! From the time I hired them everything went smoothly, and they took their time had and so much patience with me, from talking about decor, layout, desserts, invitations, paper accessories... They truly take pride in what they do and it shows in their work! They've done multiple events for different family members before, so when I finally had them plan and design this event I could see why. I didn't have to do much at all, they took care of all the aspects, big and small! When it all finally came together at the shower, I was in awe! My sister, her husband, and our families loved everything and loved that they took the time to focus on even the smallest details to make everything perfect! Thanks again, Josie & Michelle! Like we said, you're stuck with us now!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Amy, thank you so much for your kind words. We love you guys too and actually ... you're stuck with us! We'll stay tuned for baby news. Hugs!

Vyancka Vasquez · Married on 10/21/2018

A Very Memorable Experience!

We used JOSIE MICHELLE EVENTS for my daughter's Sweet 16. They were very attentive to our needs and also had great recommendations. The room was amazingly decorated exactly as we wanted. Many of our guests made great comments on the appearance of the room. We were completely satisfied and looking forward to using their services again.

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback! It was a pleasure to work with your family and we hope to celebrate more special occasions with you in the future:)
  • Luis

Luis Figueroa · Married on 09/22/2018

Gloria & Luis

My wife and I had the pleasure of working with Josie and Michelle. Where could I start they are just great we honestly didn’t have to worry about anything throughout the entire process of planning our wedding. From picking vendors to making decisions they always had our backs in making the right pick. I would highly recommend Josie and Michelle for your next wedding you definitely won’t be disappointed!!!

Josie Michelle Events 4

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much! We had such a great time planning all the details of your wedding and now we miss you. Let’s catch up soon:)

Melanie · Married on 07/07/2018

Josie and Michelle outdid my Expectations. I went to them clueless of what I wanted and they took my style and their ideas and tranformored my backyard into a classy rose gold theme birthday. I can’t wait to work with them for future events in the future.

Sent on 07/11/2018
    Josie Michelle Events 5

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much! We had a blast working with you and can’t wait to celebrate your next special day:)

Dani · Married on 06/17/2018

Josie & Michelle did a fantastic job at wrangling all the different vendors and friend-ors who were involved in my wedding. We tried to do it all ourselves, everyone said we were insane and to get wedding planners. They completely put my mind to ease and were well worth the expense. I would enthusiastically recommend them to anyone looking for this service.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure to work with you, your family and friends. Congratulations and many blessings to you both!

Johanny Mejia · Married on 06/02/2018

Rustic Babyshower

Josie & Michelle go above and beyond when it comes to making your vision come through. They always meet all expectations ! I have already used their services twice and will continue to do so. Also, will continue to recommend them to people.

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and God bless your growing family! We look forward to ore beautiful celebrations with you:)

Patrice · Married on 05/12/2018

The single best decision my husband & I made when it came to our wedding was hiring Josie and Michelle as our planners. We are honestly so happy and grateful to have spent the last year or so working with such genuinely warm and wonderful people who seriously love and excel at what they do. When we got engaged, we were pretty clueless as to what planning a wedding entailed, but thank God for Josie and Michelle because they held our hands through the whole process. They really went above and beyond when it came to pairing us with amazing vendors and worked around our crazy busy schedules to set up meetings with said vendors. They kept track of our budget, provided us with monthly updates and to-do lists and kept the planning process so organized every step of the way. What we appreciated the most was them being there for literally every meeting and offering their expert guidance and support. Planning our wedding felt like a team effort with Josie and Michelle definitely carrying most of the weight and doing all of the legwork for us. They provided us with lists of vendor options tailored to our style and taste, which made decision making easy. They have a really impressive roster of vendors they’ve worked with in the past (all of whom rave about them, too!) so we always trusted their recommendations. Their design taste is impeccable and always aligned with our theme. We were able to do so much of our planning and decision making via email and all the emails just became a way of life. My husband and I have even joked that we’re going to miss all the emails back and forth now that the wedding is over.

We honestly can’t say enough good things about Josie and Michelle. We love them! They really are the best at what they do and that’s no exaggeration. Our families and friends were all so impressed by how kind and professional they were. We highly recommend them for any and all events and will definitely work with them again in the future!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We enjoyed every minute of working with you and your families! Can’t wait to celebrate your next milestone !

Renita · Married on 05/05/2018

I don't even know where to begin to describe my feelings about working with Josie and Michelle. They both made me feel so comfortable about voicing my opinions and made my wedding dreams come true. I could have never done it by myself and I am so grateful I found them. Every vision I had for my wedding was fulfilled and my husband and I were beyond happy with how everything turned out. I really did feel like Josie and Michelle were my friends helping me plan my wedding. They are great at really listening (to my ideas and problems :) and bringing visions to life. The day-of-coordination was wonderful. I didn't have to worry about anything and was able to fully enjoy and take in the day. I will appreciate them always.

Sent on 05/17/2018

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with you! We already miss you and can’t wait for dinner:) Thank you for your kind words!

Caroline Sand · Married on 05/05/2018

Wedding May 2018

Working with Josie and Michelle was the best decision we made for our wedding day. They made everything so easy and put so much detail and thought into it. They are the dream team!! We love love them!!

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely words! It means a lot coming from a bride who is also a wedding planner! We look forward to your next spring I’ll occasion!

Lauren · Married on 04/14/2018

Day of coordination

We used Josie and Michelle for day of coordination for our April wedding and we cannot thank them enough for all their help! They helped me feel comfortable and calm with every detail leading up to the wedding. Josie and Michelle kept in contact with me almost daily and helped to contact and confirm all the vendors and organize all contracts. The day of my wedding was perfect! It went by quickly but yet so smoothly and that is thanks to these ladies!! I would 100% recommend using them...Just having a conversation with them will calm your bridal nerves!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We were honored to be a part of your wedding day and look forward to future celebrations with your family:)

Christina · Married on 11/11/2017

Michelle and Josie were absolutely amazing and I would recommend them to everyone ! They’re extremely friendly, professional, and most of all - they made our wedding day flawless. 11.11.17 will always be a day to remember - but Michelle and Josie made it a fairytale happily ever after. Thank you so much - and I will be calling you when we have a baby shower ;) xoxo love you girls !

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Josie Michelle Events 6

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Everything was truly perfect and everyone had so much fun! We look forward to celebrating future milestones with you:)

Christy · Married on 11/11/2017

Michelle and Josie were a pleasure to work with!
    They helped to keep my daughter's wedding smooth for us as they dealt with vendor issues/conflicts that arose. I am happy to say that those vendor hiccups were handled by them without us even knowing about them (if it was not for the fact that one of my vendors told us about the fine trouble-shooting that Josie and Michelle performed, we would not even have known)!
    Great work!!!

We also had Josie and Michelle hand over the many envelopes of final payments and tips to all of the vendors, which was a huge help and time-saver.
    As mother-of-the-bride, I was able to enjoy the wedding to the fullest!

I am very pleased and thankful for their assistance and fantastic work!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much! We're so happy you were able to enjoy such a special day. We look forward to celebrating future milestones with you!

elizabeth · Married on 11/05/2017

Amazing team and such creativity and thought put into our event. It was a pleasure working with Josie and Michelle. They made planning and having a party seamless and beautiful.
    Thank you!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you for choosing us! Looking forward to the next celebration together:)

Alexandra · Married on 09/09/2017

These ladies and their team are amazing!!! Their dedication and professionalism is out of this world. Loved the ideas and how well they were executed, sometimes with minimum input from us, it's like they read our thoughts... they helped us with a Baby Shower and the Mommy to be was over the moon. They will work with any budget given and that won't affect the quality of their service or what their offering, if you choose them for your event, you're their top priority, Would recommend and use them time and time again.

Sent on 09/16/2017

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much! It was so much fun to work with you! Can't wait to meet the baby:)

Josie · Married on 09/03/2017

It was an absolute pleasure working with Josie and michelle! They hit the nail on the head with the look we were going for and they were very professional along the way. Would strongly recommend!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you. Best wishes with the wedding!

Maribel · Married on 08/26/2017

Josie and Michelle were the best thing to happen to me! My husband and I were renewing our vows and wanted to simple, yet chic, backyard affair to celebrate with our nearest and dearest. These ladies made it all happen. They were so helpful during the months of planning and guiding us along. The best of all was most certainly their execution. My hubby and I were so impressed, and our guests were wowed with how they transformed our backyard. It really made for such a great experience and we could not have been happier.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a blessing to be a part of your beautiful celebration:)

I could not have made a better choice in selecting Josie Michelle events to help with my big day! I used their event design services - they are true experts in what they do. They are beyond accommodating, thorough, professional and creative, in addition to just being two wonderful individuals!! They are so genuinely happy for you, and it made for such a great experience in what can typically be a very stressful planning process. Working with them was seamless and the end product was true perfection! I highly recommend using Josie Michelle events - they will exceed all of your expectations!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing us for your big day. We had so much fun planning your design and loved how everything turned out. Best of all, it was great to see you so happy!

Chanel · Married on 12/17/2016

We are so happy we hired Jose Michelle Event for our Company's 1st Holiday Party. They a such an amazing dual, the planning process was very much collaboration and inspiration process. They made sure that every detail was covered. Cant wait to have another event to hire them again.

Sent on 12/22/2016

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you and your company!

Maria · Married on 09/24/2016

I recommend them 100 percent they went above and beyond to make sure that my day was nothing but excellent. They are very professional and alway answer all my questions in a timely manner. I will be hiring them again for my daughters wedding.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to work with you and we look forward to working with your family again:)

Aleah · Married on 08/20/2016

Working with Josie and Michelle was a pleasure, they are so professional in every aspect of what they do, I highly recommend them to anyone. I love you guys!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

We love you guys too! Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day. Hugs!!!

Danielle · Married on 08/05/2016

Josie and Michelle were amazing !! From my bridal
    Shower, to my rehearsal dinner and the entire day of my wedding they were there every step of the way!! Highly recommend them, soo helpful and made the whole day of lot less stressful!!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure to work with your family and we hope to celebrate future milestones with you! Hugs!!!!

Varoon · Married on 07/16/2016

My wife and I would have been lost without Josie & Michelle. These ladies, and their team are simply the best! J&M helped out with my wife's bridal shower, our wedding, and our reception -- all of which went smoothly; if anything went wrong, we didn't even know, they handled it all, big and small, tiny details. Their advise on photography and invitations was greatly appreciated. We loved both our recommended photographer and invitation person. J&M are flexible, they answered text, e-mails, and phone calls. They are incredibly friendly, and having done many Indian weddings, they knew what to expect, and how best to advise us. We couldn't have done our wedding without them, and we definitely plan to use them for future events.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much! We loved working with you and your families and can't wait for our next celebration together.

Melissa · Married on 06/28/2016

Not only were Michelle and Josie a pleasure to work with I was completely in awe of the end result! From the beginning, they were friendly and asked what I had in mind for my sisters 30th! Then they took my simple idea to another level with their creativity and attention to detail in designing dessert table, centerpieces, favor table, and signing "book" table. All my guests are still talking ably the party!

Sent on 03/23/2016

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

I'm so glad you and your family enjoyed the party and the decor. We can't wait to work with you again!