Josie Michelle Events Reviews

78 Reviews for Josie Michelle Events

• Grace

Grace Virga Alfonsi · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Daughter's Wedding

Michelle and Josie did a wonderful job - making everything come true for my daughter's wedding. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants a feel of ease with their wedding.

Sent on 12/03/2019

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We loved working with your family and can’t wait for your next celebration!

Norma Barreto · Married on 09/09/2020

50th Wedding Anniversary Celebration

Our 50th Wedding Anniversary celebration was absolutely perfect! Every specific detail that I requested was followed to the letter. The team showed up three hours prior to the event and were meticulous in the execution of our specifications. The energy was very positive and their assistance and guidance was truly appreciated and very welcome. Based on their performance, we would recommend Josie Michelle Events to anyone going forward. They are truly at the head of the class, and on top of their game!!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Norma, it was such an honor to work with you. Not only is your love story absolutely beautiful. your spirit is infectious! i hope we have the opportunity to celebrate future milestones with you and your family. Sending you a big hug!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth V Crater · Married on 10/26/2019

The entire team is Amazing!

The entire team is Amazing! The ladies were hands on from beginning to end. I appreciated all of their input and assistance. They made an very exciting and wonderful day go off smoothly!!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with you and your family! I truly hope to celebrate more milestones with you. Wishing you many blessings, Josie and Michelle

Lauren Alfonsi · Married on 10/05/2019

Nothing short of one amazing team

i have no words to descried how amazing both of these woman are. they made my dreams come to life and MORE! I never realized how much really went into planning a wedding, without the help of them I would have missed so many things. I cant not recommend a better team thank you ladies again

Sent on 12/18/2019

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you SO much! And we have no words to describe how SWEET you were to work with and how much FUN your wedding was. I can’t wait to celebrate with you again. Hugs and happy holidays!!!!
  • Karina

Karina Collado · Married on 09/22/2019

Excellent Service!!

Josie & Michelle are amazing. They made our wedding planning so much easier & less stressful. It was the best decision we made & couldn't have done it without them. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/15/2019

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing us! It was such a pleasure to work with you and see you both have a blast on your big day! Wishing you many blessings and looking forward to our next celebration:)

Jessica · Married on 09/20/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Josie & Michelle were a God send! They were very responsive, and so helpful! They organized everything so that by the time the big day arrived, everything ran smoothly - well at least to me it did! They were able to handle so many of the little tasks that would have been distracting the day off. They also were amazing at helping to bring my vision to life. I struggled with the sweetheart table, and after a single conversation they were able to find exactly what I was looking for. I could go on and on, but long story short, I recommend them to everyone! I look forward to having another party so I can work with them again!

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to work with you and your family. I look forward to future celebrations:)
  • Ellen

Ellen · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing service!!

We just got married and had a multi cultural wedding. Josey and Michelle were beyond flexible. They went above and beyond any typical same day coordinator. They met with us, picked up the phone when I had a question and went above and beyond on the day. They even went as far as to drop our bags at our hotel!!! They stayed until the end and just supported all we needed. Thank you so much for an incredible journey!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with you and your family! I can’t wait to celebrate your next milestone. Sending you hugs!
  • F

Francis · Married on 09/01/2019

I had an excellent experience working with Josenny and Michelle.

Josenny and Michelle helped my wedding and wedding planning run smoothly. I am a natural worrier but on our first meeting, they were able to calm me down... Lol. They were very helpful and insightful. They know their stuff. I loved working with them and would recommend them for your wedding planning needs. Hiring them was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

Sent on 12/05/2019

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Aww- being nervous is normal! I’m so glad we were a part of your special day and that we were able to help keep everyone calm and happy. Sending you a big hug!
  • Larissa

Larissa · Married on 08/18/2019

Larissa and Roger Wedding

Josie and Michelle is a team to be reckon with. They go above and beyond to make sure everything is set beautifully. My now husband Roger and I have seen their work since my sisters wedding and baby shower. Everything comes out flawless. They take the headache of planning off your hands. They have an eye for beauty and how to make things look great. We were beyond stunned to see how well the wedding decor came out. They helped design and set up the wedding. I can’t wait to see the details of everything from our wedding photos. I highly recommend hiring them for any event you have; big or small! They have your back and they are like family to us. Can’t wait for the next event they plan with our families!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback. It means the world to us! Can’t wait to see you at our next celebration:) Hugs!

Ariel Molloy · Married on 07/05/2019

Made our wedding possible

Josie and Michelle helped us plan our wedding this summer and were amazing. We utilized them for months leading up to wedding as out venue had to have everything brought in and they connected us with incredible vendors. Their network of contacts and ability to match you with good fits is amazing. Couldn’t have done it without them. They had all the bases covered for the planning of wedding and their day of wedding coordination was perfect. Would highly recommend

Sent on 07/22/2019

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

It was such a pleasure to help you plan an amazing celebration! I hope you had a great trip and cant wait to see what advebture you two will embark on next:) Hugs, Josie & Michelle

Arlene Davila · Married on 06/04/2019

We love these women!

These women are amazing and super professional! They had all the answers and ideas and We could not have done our wedding without them. Highly recommend! They love what they do and it shows!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Tina

Tina Khan · Married on 05/27/2019

The best at what they do.

Josie, Michelle and their entire team are absolutely amazing. The best decision we made besides getting married was to have this team be at our side for this process. They made this experience unforgettable and extremely easy for us. We can't imagine our wedding shower or wedding without them and their expertise. They really get to know you as individuals and bring your personality to life, they even add those extra thoughtful touches that pulls everything together. They were always working around the clock, there was no question left unanswered and there was no request left unfulfilled, they really go above and beyond the call of duty. We can't begin to thank them enough. Our wedding was something we couldn't even imagine and we have them to thank for it all. From their long list of remarkable vendors to their willingness to do everything. This team is utterly marvelous . Josie and Michelle are truly on of a kind in the way they treat you as a client, they really become friends with you we'd go as far as to call them family. We look forward to working with this entire team for all of our events and highly recommend them to anyone having any kinds of events.

- Tina and Chris

Sent on 10/02/2019

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you SO much! It has been a pleasure to follow your family journey over the years and to have been a part of your amazing day. We can’t wait for your next big milestone! Hugs, Josie & Michelle😘
  • Josefina

Josefina Pigueiras · Married on 04/19/2019

Excellent service and attentions

Since the first time I talk with the girls I felt peace because they understand all my ideas and wishes to the perfection!!! The service was just perfect and excellent !!! I love u girl’s ❤️

Sent on 12/03/2019

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Yay! We love you too and are so grateful we were able to help you have the beautiful and elegant celebration you wanted. Can’t wait until your back in NY!

Amy · Married on 11/22/2018

Josie and Michelle planned and executed my Sister's, "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" themed baby shower this past weekend, and I have to say, they did a phenomenal job! From the time I hired them everything went smoothly, and they took their time had and so much patience with me, from talking about decor, layout, desserts, invitations, paper accessories... They truly take pride in what they do and it shows in their work! They've done multiple events for different family members before, so when I finally had them plan and design this event I could see why. I didn't have to do much at all, they took care of all the aspects, big and small! When it all finally came together at the shower, I was in awe! My sister, her husband, and our families loved everything and loved that they took the time to focus on even the smallest details to make everything perfect! Thanks again, Josie & Michelle! Like we said, you're stuck with us now!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Amy, thank you so much for your kind words. We love you guys too and actually ... you're stuck with us! We'll stay tuned for baby news. Hugs!

Vyancka Vasquez · Married on 10/21/2018

A Very Memorable Experience!

We used JOSIE MICHELLE EVENTS for my daughter's Sweet 16. They were very attentive to our needs and also had great recommendations. The room was amazingly decorated exactly as we wanted. Many of our guests made great comments on the appearance of the room. We were completely satisfied and looking forward to using their services again.

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback! It was a pleasure to work with your family and we hope to celebrate more special occasions with you in the future:)
  • Luis

Luis Figueroa · Married on 09/22/2018

Gloria & Luis

My wife and I had the pleasure of working with Josie and Michelle. Where could I start they are just great we honestly didn’t have to worry about anything throughout the entire process of planning our wedding. From picking vendors to making decisions they always had our backs in making the right pick. I would highly recommend Josie and Michelle for your next wedding you definitely won’t be disappointed!!!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much! We had such a great time planning all the details of your wedding and now we miss you. Let’s catch up soon:)

Melanie · Married on 07/07/2018

Josie and Michelle outdid my Expectations. I went to them clueless of what I wanted and they took my style and their ideas and tranformored my backyard into a classy rose gold theme birthday. I can’t wait to work with them for future events in the future.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much! We had a blast working with you and can’t wait to celebrate your next special day:)

Dani · Married on 06/17/2018

Josie & Michelle did a fantastic job at wrangling all the different vendors and friend-ors who were involved in my wedding. We tried to do it all ourselves, everyone said we were insane and to get wedding planners. They completely put my mind to ease and were well worth the expense. I would enthusiastically recommend them to anyone looking for this service.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure to work with you, your family and friends. Congratulations and many blessings to you both!

Johanny Mejia · Married on 06/02/2018

Rustic Babyshower

Josie & Michelle go above and beyond when it comes to making your vision come through. They always meet all expectations ! I have already used their services twice and will continue to do so. Also, will continue to recommend them to people.

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and God bless your growing family! We look forward to ore beautiful celebrations with you:)

Patrice · Married on 05/12/2018

The single best decision my husband & I made when it came to our wedding was hiring Josie and Michelle as our planners. We are honestly so happy and grateful to have spent the last year or so working with such genuinely warm and wonderful people who seriously love and excel at what they do. When we got engaged, we were pretty clueless as to what planning a wedding entailed, but thank God for Josie and Michelle because they held our hands through the whole process. They really went above and beyond when it came to pairing us with amazing vendors and worked around our crazy busy schedules to set up meetings with said vendors. They kept track of our budget, provided us with monthly updates and to-do lists and kept the planning process so organized every step of the way. What we appreciated the most was them being there for literally every meeting and offering their expert guidance and support. Planning our wedding felt like a team effort with Josie and Michelle definitely carrying most of the weight and doing all of the legwork for us. They provided us with lists of vendor options tailored to our style and taste, which made decision making easy. They have a really impressive roster of vendors they’ve worked with in the past (all of whom rave about them, too!) so we always trusted their recommendations. Their design taste is impeccable and always aligned with our theme. We were able to do so much of our planning and decision making via email and all the emails just became a way of life. My husband and I have even joked that we’re going to miss all the emails back and forth now that the wedding is over.

We honestly can’t say enough good things about Josie and Michelle. We love them! They really are the best at what they do and that’s no exaggeration. Our families and friends were all so impressed by how kind and professional they were. We highly recommend them for any and all events and will definitely work with them again in the future!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We enjoyed every minute of working with you and your families! Can’t wait to celebrate your next milestone !

Renita · Married on 05/05/2018

I don't even know where to begin to describe my feelings about working with Josie and Michelle. They both made me feel so comfortable about voicing my opinions and made my wedding dreams come true. I could have never done it by myself and I am so grateful I found them. Every vision I had for my wedding was fulfilled and my husband and I were beyond happy with how everything turned out. I really did feel like Josie and Michelle were my friends helping me plan my wedding. They are great at really listening (to my ideas and problems :) and bringing visions to life. The day-of-coordination was wonderful. I didn't have to worry about anything and was able to fully enjoy and take in the day. I will appreciate them always.

Sent on 05/17/2018

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with you! We already miss you and can’t wait for dinner:) Thank you for your kind words!

Caroline Sand · Married on 05/05/2018

Wedding May 2018

Working with Josie and Michelle was the best decision we made for our wedding day. They made everything so easy and put so much detail and thought into it. They are the dream team!! We love love them!!

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely words! It means a lot coming from a bride who is also a wedding planner! We look forward to your next spring I’ll occasion!

Lauren · Married on 04/14/2018

Day of coordination

We used Josie and Michelle for day of coordination for our April wedding and we cannot thank them enough for all their help! They helped me feel comfortable and calm with every detail leading up to the wedding. Josie and Michelle kept in contact with me almost daily and helped to contact and confirm all the vendors and organize all contracts. The day of my wedding was perfect! It went by quickly but yet so smoothly and that is thanks to these ladies!! I would 100% recommend using them...Just having a conversation with them will calm your bridal nerves!

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We were honored to be a part of your wedding day and look forward to future celebrations with your family:)

Christina · Married on 11/11/2017

Michelle and Josie were absolutely amazing and I would recommend them to everyone ! They’re extremely friendly, professional, and most of all - they made our wedding day flawless. 11.11.17 will always be a day to remember - but Michelle and Josie made it a fairytale happily ever after. Thank you so much - and I will be calling you when we have a baby shower ;) xoxo love you girls !

Sent on 11/13/2017

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Everything was truly perfect and everyone had so much fun! We look forward to celebrating future milestones with you:)