Jeter Mountain Farm Reviews

34 | Hendersonville, NC

34 Reviews for Jeter Mountain Farm

Caleigh · Married on 09/30/2017

You guys were absolutely amazing! Anything. That I needed you guys were RIGHT there! Checking in throughout the day to make sure everyone was alright! You guys truly made the whole process super smooth. I had no complaints about anything! Venue is spacious and absolutely gorgeous, and unlike most venues, I had the whole day before to set up! It made the actual wedding day that much easier.

Candy · Married on 05/21/2016

Wonderful venue that provided flexibility to accommodate the ceremony inside or outside. Kayla and Zach are the absolute best to work with! They go above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect and tailored for your wedding.

Kim · Married on 04/02/2016

This facility was absolutely amazing! The whole place is beautiful and the Hunsaders were great to work with. I would highly recommend this venue!!!!

Austin · Married on 10/17/2015

Jeter Mountain Farm is a gorgeous event venue in the mountains of North Carolina, about 15 minutes from downtown Hendersonville. It is a converted horse riding complex that is absolutely stunning.

The venue is run by Kayla Hunsader and her husband. Both are wonderful, helpful people who clearly have a passion for the land and cultivating a premier event venue in North Carolina.

We booked our date something like 18 months before our actual wedding date. The deposit felt more like an investment than a deposit. Over the course of those 18 months the owners put in an unbelievable amount of work to add further value to the property. Knowing where they've come from, and some of what they have in store - I can easily say Jeter Mountain Farm will be a premier event venue in the Hendersonville/Asheville area for years to come.

Jamie · Married on 04/24/2015

Beautiful venue. Very clean, well maintained. Professional and very responsive to our requests and needs!!

Haley · Married on 09/13/2014

They were so helpful and professional! It is an absolutely beautiful venue. Kayla and zach really help to make your day less of a headache and make sure everything goes smoothly. It was worth every penny!

Beautiful venue!! Created many memories for us!

Haley · Married on 06/21/2014

Kayla and Zach at Jeter Mountain Farm is absolutely wonderful! Jeter Mountain offers many ceremony sites (even though I didn't use them). I did a reception only at Jeter and it was beautiful with the addition of the new wood floors it was perfect. It was able to accommodate 100+ people with plenty of room to spare. We added the fire pit option which was perfect for us and our guests. After having the wedding of my dreams at Jeter Mountain I would highly recommend them to any bride or even any one looking to host a big event. You will not be disappointed!

Everything about this facility is absolutely beautiful! Kayla and Zach did a great job accommodating our 250+ wedding. They made sure every detail was exactly how we wanted. They even came at 10pm during the rehearsal to change a few blown light blubs for us.

At the wedding, I had multiply guests compliment on how wonderful the facility and the owners were.

Armelja · Married on 05/03/2014

Jeter Mountain Farm provides the most beautiful venue where you can have your wedding and enjoy every experience of your big day. It allows you to be creative and unique. The coordinator is the most caring and loving person you will ever meet!! The staff is great and very helpful!! I would highly recommend it to others!

Donna · Married on 10/27/2013

It was a wonderful and beautiful place for my daughters wedding . And the owner Kayla was sooo sweet and helpful in every way . I would suggest this venue to every bride looking for her special place . Thank all the staff at Jeter mtn.

Donna · Married on 10/27/2013

This place is such a lovely place, I helped my friend with her daughters wedding the owner and her mother was terrific pitched in and help with serving clean up till the very end Thanks kylan and her mom:)

• Shannon

Shannon · Married on 10/05/2013

I had tons of questions and last minute changes. Kayla responded to every question in a timely manner. The venue was GORGEOUS! It was my dream wedding thanks to the staff at Jeter Mountain farm and my wedding planner. I would recommend this venue to anyone who is wanting a rustic or country chic wedding. This place is phenomenal!

My husband and I are so happy how our wedding reception turned out at Jeter Mountain Farm. Everyone was so helpful and flexible to working with us to make our event possible! The venue was so beautiful! I would recommend Jeter Mountain to anyone who asks!

Kristin · Married on 06/22/2013

Kayla and her Husband were awesome! Everything went great and the venue is gorgeous! My husband and I would fully recommend Jeter Mountain Farms to everyone we know for their weddings.

Jenifer · Married on 06/15/2013

Last year when Ryan and I got engaged I knew, just by looking online, that this was the place we were going to get married. Jeter Mountain Farm was to only place I looked at in person and we booked it that same day. It's one of the most beautiful and peaceful places. Our wedding day could not have been more perfect. Kayla, Zach, and Randy worked so hard to make it wonderful. Ryan and I appreciate you all so much!

Lauren · Married on 07/28/2012

Our wedding was amazing, thanks to Jeter Mountain Farms. They were very helpful through the whole process & everyone worked extremely hard to make sure our day was perfect. Also, our pictures done by Kayla Hunsader were absolutely beautiful. People that attended our wedding & even people that just saw pictures will still comment on how gorgeous the venue was & what an amazing wedding we had. We couldn't be happier with the outcome of our special day or Jeter Mountain Farms!

Lindsay · Married on 06/09/2012

There is no question that we made the right choice having our wedding here! Everything was wonderful! I have heard over and over how wonderful the wedding turned out! If you are thinking about a venue like this one, Jeter Mountain Farm is the one to choose! I looked everywhere and nothing compares to this venue. Kayla, Zach, Randy, and all of those involved are wonderful. Thank you again for making our day more than we had hoped it would be!

Anne · Married on 06/25/2011

My nephew was married at Jeter Mountain Farm in 2011 and, since I live close by and most of our family is in Florida, I worked closely in the planning of the wedding and all the extras everyone wanted to make this day as special as any young couple's wedding day should be. Throughout the entire process, the staff could not have been more friendly, professional, and accommodating. This farm is an absolutely beautiful and unique setting for a wedding with gorgeous mountain views, rolling lush green pastures, and even a vineyard which served as a backdrop for the outdoor ceremony. The main barn easily accommodated our big croud of friends and extended family, and the accoustics were great for the live band we had for the reception. If you are looking for a farm venue for your special day, then I suggest you check out Jeter Mountain Farm for sure!

The Hunsader's were so welcoming and helpful, they answered ALL our many questions, with kindness and patience. The facility was beautiful, everything was neat, and clean and in working order. Garden's were blooming and well kept. Our guests loved the grounds, and most of all it was everything our daughter dreamed of for her wedding. We had them build us a fire pit, and we placed smore's along with it in the center courtyard, which was a favorite amongst the guests! We had many photograph's taken in front of he beautiful fountain out front which only complimented to the picturesque facility and landscape they created. Just gorgeous!! Our heartfelt thanks to the Hunsader's who helped us create a beautiful wedding reception for our daughter!!! We had just over 100 guests, and we could have invited 100 more, this event center can accommodate large groups over 100, easily. Having the upstairs get away was especially nice for the Bridal Party to relax before the reception. Having a mini fridge up there was a nice touch too! Having the kitchen available for our catering vendor was a major plus!
    Recommendations we would make to prospective events here: 1. For summer weddings, rent a fan, a very large fan, although our guests had nothing but compliments (they LOVED this venue!), the only suggestion our guests had made was that there was no breeze. Do take into consideration that our daughter's wedding took place on the first day of summer, AND, it was over 90 degrees that day! Reception was from 4-9pm.
    2. Signage!! Placing signs at 64/Crab Creek Rd, at Jeter Mountain Terrace, Jeter Mountain Road and Jeter Mountain Farm entrance (ahead as the first entrance is the service entrance). Is HIGHLY recommended.

It was amazing! Kayla was such a big help and answered all of my questions as quickly as possible and with professionalism so I never thought I was asking a stupid question. Haha. She and her husband were both so helpful in making the venue ready for us to decorate and it turned out beautiful! Even though I had to use the "indoor" option because of the weather, it was gorgeous! Everything I had hoped for and more.

Georgia Ann · Married on 11/02/2013

The people at Jeter Mountain Farm are amazing! They are very professional, but they also take personal interest in your event and help you make it exactly what you want it to be! The venue is absolutely breathtaking in any season and is so naturally gorgeous it needs very little decoration! I would recommend Jeter Mountain to anyone who wants a spacious, rustic place to host an event!

Ashleya · Married on 09/28/2013

Loved having our wedding at Jeter Mountain Farm! The crew was wonderful and helped to make sure our day was perfect!

• Emily

Emily · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect Fall Wedding in the Mountains

Jeter Mountain Farm was such an amazing place to have my wedding and work with! The owners, Kayla and Zach, answered my questions throughout the process. They both checked in on us multiple times during the set up, wedding day, and clean-up process. The property is just beautiful and we really captured some amazing photos there. For the quality and scenery you will get on your wedding day, I thought the price was right!! I would highly recommend to future brides to look at this venue if you're wanting a mountain view and rustic but elegant barn atmosphere for your wedding. Thank you Jeter Mountain Farm helping make my wedding day perfect!!

• W

Wendi · Married on 10/22/2017

We were so pleased with this venue for our daughters wedding. Kayla & Zach were very accommodating and so great to work with. The grounds are well kept and provided lots of great places for photos. The ceremony site has beautiful views and you are able to position your seating however you choose. And the barn was perfect for an evening reception. We added the firepit which was a hit for a smores bar! The only recommendation would be to add a few more bathrooms and one that is easily handicap accessible. Overall, this is the perfect place for a wedding!