Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

33 Reviews for Jeter Mountain Farm

Bridal Suite (1)
Cake (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
33 Jeter Mountain Farm Reviews

Kayla & Zack are such sweet souls. I had a Sunday brunch wedding and they were super flexible with letting me get in earlier and helping any way they could. Many of my guests RAVED about the beauty and size of the venue. I think adding an option for linens would be a great idea!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 4/22/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Indoor, Scenic Views

We were so pleased with this venue for our daughters wedding. Kayla & Zach were very accommodating and so great to work with. The grounds are well kept and provided lots of great places for photos. The ceremony site has beautiful views and you are able to position your seating however you choose. And the barn was perfect for an evening reception. We added the firepit which was a hit for a smores bar! The only recommendation would be to add a few more bathrooms and one that is easily handicap accessible. Overall, this is the perfect place for a wedding!

Profile Picture Wendi, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

You guys were absolutely amazing! Anything. That I needed you guys were RIGHT there! Checking in throughout the day to make sure everyone was alright! You guys truly made the whole process super smooth. I had no complaints about anything! Venue is spacious and absolutely gorgeous, and unlike most venues, I had the whole day before to set up! It made the actual wedding day that much easier.

Profile Picture Caleigh, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)
3.7

Beautiful venue and a wonderful place to get married. Would have been nice if everything was disscused at the beginning of booking the venue. Also management was difficult to get ahold of when we needed something. Again it would have been nice to have all information before the wedding. Price is a little high for no help with the setting up of the chairs. Other then that we had an amazing day and experience.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Wonderful venue that provided flexibility to accommodate the ceremony inside or outside. Kayla and Zach are the absolute best to work with! They go above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect and tailored for your wedding.

Profile Picture Candy, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This facility was absolutely amazing! The whole place is beautiful and the Hunsaders were great to work with. I would highly recommend this venue!!!!

Profile Picture Kim, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Jeter Mountain Farm is a gorgeous event venue in the mountains of North Carolina, about 15 minutes from downtown Hendersonville. It is a converted horse riding complex that is absolutely stunning.

The venue is run by Kayla Hunsader and her husband. Both are wonderful, helpful people who clearly have a passion for the land and cultivating a premier event venue in North Carolina.

We booked our date something like 18 months before our actual wedding date. The deposit felt more like an investment than a deposit. Over the course of those 18 months the owners put in an unbelievable amount of work to add further value to the property. Knowing where they've come from, and some of what they have in store - I can easily say Jeter Mountain Farm will be a premier event venue in the Hendersonville/Asheville area for years to come.

Profile Picture Austin, 10/17/15, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Cake, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

Jeter Mountain Farm was everything we were looking for in a wedding venue. They were so helpful with our requests, and very flexible with the contract. We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/8/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor

Beautiful venue for indoor or outdoor venue. We had 240 guests and had plenty if room. Kayla was awesome to work with.

Profile Picture User5084232, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Beautiful venue. Very clean, well maintained. Professional and very responsive to our requests and needs!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 4/24/15, 2 Reviews
4.2

We used Jeter Mountain Farm for our rehearsal dinner, ceremony site, and rehearsal site.

All of our guests commented on how beautiful the entire venue was. The view is incredible, especially on a clear, fall day and the indoor reception space was more than large enough to handle our large guest list. There are only two bathrooms in the reception space which did have our guests waiting in line at some points throughout the night. We highly recommend Jeter look into adding tables and chairs to their wedding packages.

The staff was more than accommodating when we had to visit the site additional times before our big day for our coordinator and florist to view the space. Because of this level of service, we were surprised on the night of our reception that Kayla called to ask when we were leaving which made us feel quite rushed to get out of the spaces. The night of our wedding, as soon as the clock hit 10:00, our DJs were asked to stop playing immediately and again we felt rushed to leave the venue. We expected a little more flexibility the day-of knowing that very rarely do weddings run exactly on time.

The couple that owns this venue had a baby just a few weeks before our big day. Due to this, communication was very slow. They are very sweet people, but we had hoped for response to be a bit more timely. This was a beautiful place to have our celebration and I am glad we chose Jeter Mountain Farm. I would recommend having an event here.

Profile Picture Laura, 10/4/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

They were so helpful and professional! It is an absolutely beautiful venue. Kayla and zach really help to make your day less of a headache and make sure everything goes smoothly. It was worth every penny!

Profile Picture Haley, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Beautiful venue!! Created many memories for us!

Profile Picture User3662818, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kayla and Zach at Jeter Mountain Farm is absolutely wonderful! Jeter Mountain offers many ceremony sites (even though I didn't use them). I did a reception only at Jeter and it was beautiful with the addition of the new wood floors it was perfect. It was able to accommodate 100+ people with plenty of room to spare. We added the fire pit option which was perfect for us and our guests. After having the wedding of my dreams at Jeter Mountain I would highly recommend them to any bride or even any one looking to host a big event. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Haley, 6/21/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Hunsader's were so welcoming and helpful, they answered ALL our many questions, with kindness and patience. The facility was beautiful, everything was neat, and clean and in working order. Garden's were blooming and well kept. Our guests loved the grounds, and most of all it was everything our daughter dreamed of for her wedding. We had them build us a fire pit, and we placed smore's along with it in the center courtyard, which was a favorite amongst the guests! We had many photograph's taken in front of he beautiful fountain out front which only complimented to the picturesque facility and landscape they created. Just gorgeous!! Our heartfelt thanks to the Hunsader's who helped us create a beautiful wedding reception for our daughter!!! We had just over 100 guests, and we could have invited 100 more, this event center can accommodate large groups over 100, easily. Having the upstairs get away was especially nice for the Bridal Party to relax before the reception. Having a mini fridge up there was a nice touch too! Having the kitchen available for our catering vendor was a major plus!
Recommendations we would make to prospective events here: 1. For summer weddings, rent a fan, a very large fan, although our guests had nothing but compliments (they LOVED this venue!), the only suggestion our guests had made was that there was no breeze. Do take into consideration that our daughter's wedding took place on the first day of summer, AND, it was over 90 degrees that day! Reception was from 4-9pm.
2. Signage!! Placing signs at 64/Crab Creek Rd, at Jeter Mountain Terrace, Jeter Mountain Road and Jeter Mountain Farm entrance (ahead as the first entrance is the service entrance). Is HIGHLY recommended.

Profile Picture User4230039, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

An icemaker is something Jeter Mountain Farm should think about investing in and the bridal suite area gets VERY hot!

Profile Picture User4226679, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was amazing! Kayla was such a big help and answered all of my questions as quickly as possible and with professionalism so I never thought I was asking a stupid question. Haha. She and her husband were both so helpful in making the venue ready for us to decorate and it turned out beautiful! Even though I had to use the "indoor" option because of the weather, it was gorgeous! Everything I had hoped for and more.

Profile Picture Ysabel, 5/31/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue is very beautiful; both the mountain setting and the barn as well. Kayla was easy to work with in planning the wedding. The only awkward point was during cleanup after the reception. Kayla and her mom helped ensure all was taken care of, but several of our friends remarked afterwards that they felt a bit pushed to leave. Though nothing was said directly, they felt uncomfortable even suggesting staying a few minutes longer to change clothes before the long ride back home.
But all things considered, I would not hesitate to recommend this venue to friends.

Profile Picture User4160598, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.7

I could not have asked for a better venue and wedding it was exactly what I had dreamed for. Kayla was great to work with and very helpful in whatever I asked or needed. The only negative thing was you have to bring you own table and chairs. They do have add on items but they cost extra (like whiskey barrels ect) My only suggestion would be to do a package that everything is included. But other than that everything was better than I could have asked for. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone.

Profile Picture Katie, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything about this facility is absolutely beautiful! Kayla and Zach did a great job accommodating our 250+ wedding. They made sure every detail was exactly how we wanted. They even came at 10pm during the rehearsal to change a few blown light blubs for us.

At the wedding, I had multiply guests compliment on how wonderful the facility and the owners were.

Profile Picture User4115415, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

Jeter Mountain Farm provides the most beautiful venue where you can have your wedding and enjoy every experience of your big day. It allows you to be creative and unique. The coordinator is the most caring and loving person you will ever meet!! The staff is great and very helpful!! I would highly recommend it to others!

Profile Picture Armelja, 5/3/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The people at Jeter Mountain Farm are amazing! They are very professional, but they also take personal interest in your event and help you make it exactly what you want it to be! The venue is absolutely breathtaking in any season and is so naturally gorgeous it needs very little decoration! I would recommend Jeter Mountain to anyone who wants a spacious, rustic place to host an event!

Profile Picture Georgia Ann, 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was a wonderful and beautiful place for my daughters wedding . And the owner Kayla was sooo sweet and helpful in every way . I would suggest this venue to every bride looking for her special place . Thank all the staff at Jeter mtn.

Profile Picture Donna, 10/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place is such a lovely place, I helped my friend with her daughters wedding the owner and her mother was terrific pitched in and help with serving clean up till the very end Thanks kylan and her mom:)

Profile Picture Donna, 10/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jeter Mountain Farm was a lovely place to get married. Kayla and her family were incredibly helpful and supportive and working with them was very easy. We did a lot of additional decorating and Kayla was wonderful about letting us have the time we needed to set up and clean up. The ceremony site was breathtaking and the reception hall unique. The only drawback was having to rent our own chairs, tables, dance floor etc which was a little pricey on top of everything. But the wedding was so much fun it was worth it.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/12/13, 1 Review