3900 Rocky River Road East, Charlotte, NC 28215 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About The 1932 Barn at Historic Hodge's Farm

The 1932 Barn is a rustic and elegant barn wedding venue located in Charlotte, NC. It is right near uptown Charlotte but is located on a beautiful 180+ acre farm and rolling pastures. This space has both indoor, outdoor and covered areas that are perfect for both ceremony and receptions. Every rental includes all of the decorations for your wedding as well as a day-of coordinator and wedding staff.

Follow The 1932 Barn at Historic Hodge's Farm on

1 User photo

The 1932 Barn at Historic Hodge's Farm 1

Chris Ronayne · Getting married on 02/09/2020

Daughter's Wedding on 9/14/19

What a magical day for our daughter's wedding. The staff at the 1932 Barn treated us like family for both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding reception. Can't say enough about Lori and her husband. They were both on top of everything that was going on both days. It was fun to watch the property "come to life" as they decorated the venue from the rehearsal dinner on Friday night to the reception on Saturday. Our guest were very impressed with everything and had a wonderful experience due to the hard work that this team put in to make this such a memorable day. I highly recommend this venue for your special wedding celebration.

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Bridget

Bridget · Married on 10/12/2019

Fantastic Wedding Venue

The 1932 Barn is amazing. The staff was extremely organized and professional. Each staff member went the extra mile to make our wedding day perfect. Not only did they make the day of the wedding special, Lori made the process leading up to the wedding stress-free. We couldn’t recommend the venue enough to everyone. We are so grateful for each staff members help to ensure our day was perfect.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Kayleigh · Married on 04/27/2019

Our Reception Venue was best in class!

My husband and I had another venue picked out, and after looking at everything for a few months, we came to the conclusion that w just could not make it work. I was so anxious and nervous because basically all venues in the Charlotte area were booked for our April 27, 2019 wedding. Lori at the barn was one of the first people I talked to when first shopping for a venue, and I reached out to her after she kept in touch with me for several months. She cleared her day to give me a tour, gave me all information I needed up front, offered different pricing packages, and was so responsive and sweet. She is a true professional and she definitely knows what she is doing. I can be somewhat of a worry wart, and my husband is in the service industry. She and her team demonstrated all the things we wanted and needed. Besides that, the Barn is so affordable for what you get. You receive a whole team to work your day (complete with Lori), decor, tables, chairs, glasses, dishes, sparklers etc. Those things in itself are usually not included and add up fast! If you have an idea in mind, Lori probably has it, or will work to find it. She and her husband are constantly making upgrades to the property. She is also great about noticing the little moments you need a photographer, when your gifts need to be packed, who they go with, etc. The girls who worked my event had to fix my bustle the day of (twice) and were able to do so with a safety pin and super glue! You could tell they have run across any problem you have had and are not afraid to get in there and help. I received the best compliments from our guests, and they said it was one of the best weddings they've been to. It is a huge compliment, and I know we could not have done it without The 1932 Barn and their staff. If you never thought you'd use a barn for your wedding (it wasn't what I originally pictured) please reconsider just to have this venue on your big day.

The 1932 Barn at Historic Hodge's Farm 2
    Sent on 06/01/2019

Award

The 1932 Barn at Historic Hodge's Farm Pricing

The 1932 Barn at Historic Hodge's Farm Price Rates

The 1932 Barn at Historic Hodge's Farm FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 7450.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 7450.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Chairs
    Clean Up
    Event Planning
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Barn
    Farm/Ranch
    Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Clean Up
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
    Get Ready Rooms
    Outside Vendors
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Outside Alcohol
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Markers
    Drapery
    Lighting
    Photo booth
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    March
    April
    May
    June
    September
    October
    November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    March
    October
    November

• You Make Me Shutter Photography
    You Make Me Shutter Photography Wedding Photographers

The staff at the 1932 Barn goes above and beyond for their clients. We have never witnessed a venue staff that works harder to make every part of the wedding day perfect! Not to mention they work to help us as photographers to ensure that we have everything we need to capture all our perfect shots. The venue is BEAUTIFUL with endless possibilities for photos. Lori and her family are a genuine pleasure to work with, and will make your day one you will never forget!!!

• A.J. West Photography
    A.J. West Photography Wedding Photographers

From the second I drove up to this location I was IN LOVE and not just with the property. Lori and her family are amazing, warm, welcoming people. They truly love serving people and it shows with their generosity. I have worked with many venue owners and Lori is by far my favorite. She is so accommodating and willing to do anything to please her couples. Plus they have a design center where you get to pick out your decore. It's like a real live Pinterest.

• 3900 Rocky River Road East Charlotte, NC, 28215 See on map