41 Reviews for Jason Comerford Photography

Wedding Portraits (2)
Canvas (2)
Destination / Travel (1)
Liability Insurance (1)

Couldn't have asked for better photographers, will never use anyone else for important life events we want to catch on camera. Comfortable, professional, and very talented, recommend 100%

Profile Picture Allison , 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

I had nothing short of a wonderful experience working with these two. When I was debating on cost vs. value, they worked with me to find a price that fit my budget, but still included everything I wanted and more. They sent multiple emails and we shared several phone calls to discuss what I wanted, so that testifies to how organized and thorough they were. The photos were beautiful, and I received them in a very timely manner. Overall, I was very VERY impressed. I would 10/10 recommend them to any family and friends.

Profile Picture Karina, 8/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason and Hannah provide excellent personalized service! They didn’t miss a shot, and both my engagement and wedding photos turned out better than I ever imagined. Book them now!!!

Profile Picture Molly, 8/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jason and his wife, Hannah are a fantastic team! He worked hard to get amazing photographs of our elopement. Jason displays creativity and a passion for taking photos and I can tell he really enjoys it too! I would recommend Jason to anyone wanting professional photographs for a special occasion!
Thank you Jason!!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

They are both great to work with and they've done excellent job in all events that I have hired them. Very professional. They go above and beyond what their jobs calls for and we appreciate that. Thank you guys for your hard work!

Profile Picture Erna, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason & Hannah were a great team! They made us feel comfortable for people who don't usually like to get their pictures taken and they had a lot of great, creative ideas for photos. Their packages were very reasonably priced and they were extremely fast at providing us with our finished images. Highly recommended! - C&J

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/23/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Jason and Hannah had great energy and were extremely professional. They corralled my rowdy family with grace, and were flexible, attentive, and fun. And of course, they took excellent photos! I highly recommend Jason Comerford Photography.

Profile Picture Kirsten, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were so happy with Jason. He and his wife make quite the team. They were so helpful in the planning. I don't think we could have done it without them.
High quality, friendly, very professional and worth every penny. You just can't go wrong with Jason Comerford Photography!

Profile Picture heather, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Highly recommended, Jason and his wife were a pleasure to work with and I could not be happier with my wedding photos. Jason responded very quickly via a phone call once I had submitted an inquiry to see if he would be available to do my wedding photos. We talked on Skype twice to figure out details and prices since I didn't live anywhere near him, he made everything very easy and I got everything that I wanted and more.

Profile Picture Hayley , 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Go with Jason Comerford Photography if you want quality pictures and an amazing couple to work with. They captured my wedding day so perfectly! Jason and Hannah work hard to get the pictures and moments you want captured and with the quality you hope for in a wedding photographer! They were the best and I will definitely be using their business again for family photos when that time comes!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason and Hannah were the photographers at my wedding earlier this summer and they were absolutely amazing. They went above and beyond to work with me and make sure I got all of the pictures I wanted. Then, on the day of my wedding they barely took a rest to make sure they captured every moment and they were so nice to everyone in the process. Throughout the day everyone kept saying how amazing and hardworking they were. Finally, they got my pictures back to me by the time I got home from my honeymoon, which is unheard of, and when I picked up my photobook they even included this beautiful engraved box and a few prints. My pictures turned out amazing and for everything I received they were definitely worth the cost, which really wasn't that much compared to other professional photographers. I would definitely recommend to them to anyone for their wedding!

Profile Picture User4819167, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Jason and his wonderful wife Hannah were a joy to work with.
They were both professional yet extremely flexible during our wedding and its unpredictability.
We received nearly 1000 shots to sort through, all presented uniquely and stored on a flashdrive.
Communication was top notch and not a detail was left to fall between the cracks.
They asked us about details we hadn't thought about and helped us form a realistic itinerary.
With Jason Comerford Photography we gained much more than pictures, we were given memories.

Profile Picture Monika, 3/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

My husband and I book Jason and his wife to do our wedding photos on New Years Day this year (2016) after getting a great recommendation from my sister-in-law and husband who also used them for their recent wedding. They were so fun and flexible and it made both my husband and myself feel so at ease on our special day. We really enjoyed having them as guests at our wedding since it did not feel like they were just there to take our pictures. They both blended in with the other guests and were not intrusive when taking photos. We ended up doing the their photo booth and it was a real hit with everyone, especially the kids at our wedding. Our families and guests (who work in the photography industry) all complimented how great they were to work with and how amazingly beautiful our photos were in the end. We will definitely be booking Jason and his wife again in the future to do anniversary photos, maternity photos, and family photos as needed.

Profile Picture Jesika, 1/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Jason and his wife Hannah were easy to work with and provided great service both before, during, and after our wedding. They helped make sure out wedding timeline stayed on track and that we got all the pictures we wanted. We received our wedding photos very fast after our wedding and are very pleased with the quality and quantity of photos we were given.

Profile Picture Cristina, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Jason was very accommodating and we enjoyed working with him and his team very much. The photos turned out beautifully, too!

Profile Picture Chris, 12/10/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, High-Res Images

We booked Jason for our engagement pictures (and then they did such a fantastic job we booked them for the wedding), my fiance and I both come from out of the area and requested that Jason pick a location for the pictures, he chose Ft. Worden state park which was PERFECT! His creativity and artistic style were exactly what we were looking for, and he and his wife are wonderful to work with, lots of laughter and fun during the shoot. Our parents love the pictures too!

Profile Picture Angela, 11/20/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Their easy going attitude, very professional work ethic, and perfect flexibility really gave my wife and I exactly what we wanted. They also collaborated with us as well with our own imaginations and ideas and implemented that perfectly. Also they didn't just give us a standard photo option of posing and saying "cheese" for every single photo. They gave us the option of doing that or just letting them take photos of us all in the moment, or both standard and in the moment photos, and they balanced that amazingly and were very skilled at getting shots of those "perfect moments" without us even knowing they were there! One awesome addition was that they were able to capture our guests enjoying the moments from the touching slow dances to their reactions to speeches. We love that not only did they capture our precious moments but captured everyones. Last of all, they gave us a large selection of beautiful wedding album designs to choose from, along with a very easily customization option, which now sits openly displayed in our house, storing multiple memorable memories of that day for us to always appreciate and look back at. Let's not forget the thumb drive that has all the rest, which made things all the more easy for printing our own favorites, sending thank you cards, etc. I can speak for both my wife and myself that the next big event we host, we wouldn't pick anyone else for the job!

Profile Picture Zach, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason and his wife Hannah were great, couldn't be happier with our engagement and wedding photos! They were well organized, listened to what we wanted and produced amazing photos that captured perfect moments!

Profile Picture Kindra , 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files

Jason and his wife Hannah make a great team and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great wedding photographer. They were very outgoing yet professional,I had a lot of questions and they took all the time needed to talk and plan with me so I felt comfortable going into the big day...they even helped me create my timeline! I also appreciated that they did not seem to be overly present during the ceremony and reception. They were able to get all the shots we wanted without standing out so much. After all was said and done I love the final product, our pictures are wonderful!

Profile Picture Carlee, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Jason Comerford Photography :
As my husband and I reflect on our June wedding day, one of our best decisions was choosing Jason & Hannah.
We worked with Jason first; for our engagement photos. He captured our personalities and we had so much fun. Jason is down to earth, easy going and had us laughing. Both he and his wife Hannah are very thoughtful, thorough and organized. They were consistently prompt, responsive and delivered beautiful images.
Keeping a wedding day schedule can be extremely difficult; Jason and Hannah both went above and beyond to help us with details we hadn’t even thought of.
We love our photos and the amazing footage of our first dance. We are fans! We will continue to keep up with their work on Facebook.

Profile Picture Anna, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Jason Comerford Photography was everything and MORE than I imagined for our wedding!! They took the time to to talk to us and envision what it was we were looking for on our big big day! Not only did they make the day fun, they created a relaxed environment, which was great, cause as we know the whole process can be stressful! I loved our pictures, they are everything we hoped for!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Searching for a photographer can be extremely difficult so my wife and I feel very fortunate to have found Jason Comerford Photography. Jason and Hannah are not only extremely competent when it comes to photography, they are also equipped with the right personalities to make a wedding go that much smoother. Talent and kindness...you don't find that everywhere! I highly recommend Jason.

Profile Picture User4951152, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

What an awesome photographer!

Jason was referred to me by a friend who got married the year before. He is bar-none the best value and quality around.

I took a long time to compare prices and what I could get with each package. Finally I settled on Jason after seeing examples of his work in person.

He gives you a cd (to print your photos), access to the website with your photos, an engagement guest book for wedding, wedding photo album, and 8 hours of photography. The best out there!

He and his wife are professional, funny, and truly love capturing your events. They are good with people, and kindly kept us on track for wedding day photos (and kept unwanted guests out of pictures) :)

Definitely look into hiring Jason for your event, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture User3430927, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

They were lots of fun and did great work. We appreciate Jason and Hannah working with out budget and personalizing our photos to emphasize what was important to us. They even made us a Sharknado family wedding photo which is going up in our new home. Awesome people to work with.

Profile Picture Soren, 6/22/14, 1 Review