45 Reviews for Invites by Kelly

Design (1)
Printing (1)
Available (1)

Kelly was amazing at helping me pick out my invitations making sure we went over every little detail! I could’ve never done it without her, highly recommend!! She also has great ideas and is super creative!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/12/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Available, Design, Printing

Absolutely happy with my invitations! DEFINITELY recommend Invites by Kelly.
Kelly is super professional and sweet.She was also patient and helpful when it came to designing and decoration.

Profile Picture Reina, 11/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Kelly was great from start to finish and helped me stay under my budget. I love my invitations! :)

Profile Picture Stefanie, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I absolutely loved my wedding invitations!!! Kelly is prompt, detailed, and super sweet! My invitations were custom and I ordered place cards and ceremony pamphlets as well. I loved the way everything came out and would definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Valerie, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Working with Kelly was a pleasure. She's was a complete sweetheart! She made the process of selecting my wedding invites very simple and pleasurable. She was very patient with me on the editing process as I kept asking for changes. I would definitely use Kelly again and recommend her to others!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/11/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Detail oriented and very quick to respond to any questions! It was such a pleasure to work with Kelly!

Profile Picture Andrea, 3/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I am still absolutely obsessed with my wedding invitations! Kelly was able to envision exactly what I wanted and brought it to life! She is a perfectionist, which is so hard to find. She also made my wedding menu and seating place cards, immaculate. I can not say enough about her work, amazing!

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Kelly did her ultimate best in reviewing multiple BINDERS of wedding invitations with me! She helped me narrow down my options to about 2/3 invitations and after a few meetings I finally chose my elegant invites! Kelly is very knowledgeable about her job and wants her customers to leave their appointments happy and satisfied! I would 100% recommend 'Invites by Kelly' to a family member, friend, or anyone who needs invitation cards (& more!)... which I already did!!!

Profile Picture Lucy, 10/5/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Beautiful invitations, programs, and stationary. Excellent service, very professional and fast delivery!!!
I have gotten many compliments on my invitations and Kelly has spent hours with me helping me create the perfect invites and programs....thank you soooo much!!!!

Profile Picture Daniela, 11/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Kelly is wonderful to work with. She is very meticulous with her work and everything comes out fabulous! She did my invitations for me and I had to do nothing but mail them. What a relief!! I am still hearing so many compliments from family and friends about the gorgeous invitations. She also help me design a beautiful program for my guests at the church. Her work is absolutely beautiful!! I recommend her 100%!

Profile Picture User3585558, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Kelly was wonderful and professional from our first meet and greet to the delivery of our invitations.

Profile Picture Tina, 10/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Beautiful invitations. High quality. Prompt delivery.

Profile Picture Angela, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Everything about the invitation process with Kelly was easy. She patiently showed me multiple types of invitations and explained the process completely. Great invitations..they came out perfect! I can't wait to send them out next week!

Profile Picture nicole, 4/6/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I had a wonderful experience with Kelly.She was patient and kind. My invitations were beautiful and I got many compliments from my family and friends. I highly recommend brides to do business with Invites by Kelly.

Profile Picture Veronica, 8/31/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Kelly did an awesome job with our save the date cards! She is very quick with the making and gets everything done on time! I would recommend her to anyone...
Sonia

Profile Picture Sonia, 8/10/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Kelly was very friendly and professional to work with. She did an amazing job with my invitations, I received alot of compliments for my invitations. Thank you Kelly for all your hard work.

Profile Picture Carolyn, 7/28/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Our wedding invitations came out beautiful! Kelly did a great job with them, she accommodated our requests and provided her personal recommendations to make them special for us, at an affordable price!
Thank you Kelly!!

Profile Picture Maria, 6/22/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Kelly was available, responsive and extremely helpful in all deciding factors of invites. She has a large selection to choose from and takes the extra step to add a special touch to enhance the overall look. She made the experience pleasureable and eliminated the stress. Thanks Kelly!!!

Profile Picture Angelique, 3/31/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Kelly was so great to work with. She was patient and kind. She had great invitations and it was so hard to choose. They were also a great price and great quality! A++++++ vendor

Profile Picture Picinic, 3/10/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Amazing! She was a true pleasure to work with. The invitation that I selected were pricey but I got what I paid for. Everyone had something to say about how elegant they were. I truly loved it!

Profile Picture Karina, 12/3/11, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

working with kelly was so easy and efficient! she does such amazing work and the quality of the products were beyond my expectations. i would recommend her to anyone in need of favors, invites, or just ideas! she's great!

Profile Picture melissa, 11/19/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Kelly and I worked together to create custom save the date magnets and our pocket wedding invitation. I am very picky and didn't like the cookie-cutter invitations in the books, so I wanted to create something that was all my own. She always offered ideas/feedback, always priced out the various companies she deals with to get me the best price, and was flexible with our meetings. She even helped me affix peacock feathers and name seals on our invitations, since I was able to save a few hundred dollars by ordering them without the feathers and doing them myself. Great job!

Profile Picture User1437470, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

INVITES BY KELLY was a pleasure to work with. Kelly is a very kind and patient person who really loves what she does. I looked around for invitations for quite some time and I have to say she has the most beautiful and facny invitations I have seen. Kelly is very helpful and works with you every step of the way, she helped me create a gorgeous invitation and I would definitely reccomend her for all your invite needs.

Thanks,
Lisa T.

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/2/11, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I loved her designs and i loved how creative Kelly was!! She really helped me design the perfect invitation. It was a hit with everyone! stunning! She also did my menu cards-so elegant and perfect for my wedding! i would recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture ewelina, 9/24/11, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Using Invites by Kelly for my save the dates and invites was awesome! Kelly is extremely professional, responds quickly to emails, and the save the dates and invitations came out great! In fact, I am still getting compliments from people that my wedding invitations were the most beautiful ones they have ever seen! I highly recommend Invites by Kelly!!

Profile Picture Mary, 9/17/11, 2 Reviews