Pine Street, Jersey City, NJ 07304 Map · Phone number

About Baxter + Bailey Designs

Based in Jersey City, New Jersey, Bailey + Baxter Designs is a stationery company that specializes in producing personalized wedding invitations. Owner and lead designer Molly delights in crafting distinctive card products for soon-to-be newlyweds to send to their loved ones. Creative and talented, Molly aims to create hand-lettered keepsakes that express your unique spark.

From custom RSVP cards to imprinted napkins, Bailey + Baxter offers an array of delightful invitation items. Molly can provide a selection of services tailored to ensure that the end-products are truly reflective of your wishes, such as addressing, assembly, printing, and shipping. One of the business’ most eye-catching features is their range of hand-lettered mirrors. Varying in size and style, these intriguing decor items are designed to lend a dash of contemporary charm to your special day.

Follow Baxter + Bailey Designs on

Other couples have also viewed

• You're Invited Co.
 56a0322 51 1974737 159311824789811

6 Reviews for Baxter + Bailey Designs

• Hannah

Hannah H. · Married on 09/28/2019

Beautiful, Unique, & Flawless!

Molly from Baxter + Bailey helped me create the invitations of my dreams! She is the most detail oriented and lovely person to work with. As a designer myself, she worked collaboratively to use my own drawings to transform a simple layout into something beautiful and unique to me. My invitations were made quickly and efficiently, and most importantly flawless! Molly printed the rsvp and main envelopes which made the entire suite just that much more special. She put so much time and effort in to perfect each and every address, spacing them all correctly on the envelope. The paper and quality used was amazing too. She even helped me print matching vow book covers (which I assembled myself), decorations for my wedding venue using matching fonts, and table markers that were so sweet and perfect. Molly worked so hard to create the vision I wanted as a bride, and went above and beyond my stationary dreams! I recommend Baxter + Bailey fully, and will be using Molly for any future invitation needs!

Sent on 07/03/2020
  • Vanessa

Vanessa S. · Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful work, great service

Molly has amazing style and is great at her job! She creates beautiful, unique invitations as well as awesome signs that perfected my wedding! Molly made our seating chart, welcome sign, guest book signs, memory table signs and custom table numbers. Everything looked absolutely beautiful and we got compliments on everything, especially the seating chart which were a collection of antique mirrors on which Molly hand wrote every guests name! She was a super fast communicator and answered all my questions. She also gave me lots of options to choose from. If you want beautiful, unique, one of a kind designs for your wedding I highly recommend Baxter and Bailey Designs!

Sent on 07/15/2020

Brianna · Married on 07/27/2019

the most beautiful wedding invitations !!!!

Molly is simply the best!! She not only did our wedding invitations - but also designed our seating chart, menus, ceremony programs, and did the calligraphy on antique mirrors for all of the signs at our wedding. She is unbelievably talented!! Her work is amazing and the quality is excellent. Molly played a huge role in making our wedding one of the most beautiful and magical days of our lives!! Molly was able to reflect the entire vision I had for my wedding on a single piece of paper. She designed our invitations with such detail, even going as far as having a custom watercolor painting done for them and used vintage stamps on all of our envelopes. I can’t even tell you how many compliments I got from guests about my invitations! Not only is her work amazing, but she was so easy to work with, responded timely, and honestly - she kept me organized!! She provided me with proofs of everything she made and was accommodating to any last-minute changes I made. The quality of her service is immeasurable and her talent is undeniable! I would HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 07/15/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Baxter + Bailey Designs FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Letterpress
    Printing
    Shipping

• Pine Street Jersey City, NJ, 07304 See on map
    Location of (Baxter + Bailey Designs)