21 Harreton Road, Allendale, NJ 07401 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About RSVP to me

...a contemporary concept in wedding & special occasion invitations

I provide a unique service for customized invitations and wedding day stationery.
There are no books to sift through! You and I will create the perfect invitation
and stationery "from scratch" by choosing from a wide variety of styles, colors,
designs, and papers...all to suit your personal style and theme.

I design everything from save-the-dates all the way through to programs,
menus, table cards, escort cards, thank you cards, etc. I can even create
bridal shower and rehearsal dinner invitations to complete your wedding stationery needs.

I also offer customized artwork and/or monograms to embellish on your theme and personal taste.

My unique invitations set the tone for an event your guests will remember forever!

So visit our website at
www.rsvp-to-me.com and let’s get started!

apriloctaviodayof
cherylsteveinvite
amyandrewinvite

79 Reviews for RSVP to me

Desi · Married on 11/18/2017

During my research for wedding invitations I started off by looking online and soon got overwhelmed and confused as to what I wanted. I then went the invitation book route and the same thing had happened, too many to choose from and too much work involved with the invitations. When I met with Kelly and saw her work I was immediately floored. She was able to drill down the traditional modern vision I had in my head that also worked in my budget. I would recommend RSVP to me for stationary as Kelly's and her teams work was exceptional! BTW, received so many compliments on my invites for my wedding!

Jaime · Married on 10/27/2017

Kelly help us so much we had so many ideas flying around! We were unsure how any of it worked. She made us feel so comfortable and helped us so much. Everyone who got the invitation said it was the most beautiful invitation they have ever seen. She made our wedding just that much special!!!!

lauren · Married on 10/13/2017

Loved working with RSVP to me. So easy and fun to work with Kelly. She was able to execute my ideas perfectly. I like to be a little different and although she has every type of invitation you can think of she still managed to help me find something that felt personal and unique to me. I really enjoyed my experience and I absolutely love my invitations and save the dates.

RSVP to me FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 50

Real Weddings

• Lee Vazquez Floral Design
    Lee Vazquez Floral Design Wedding Florists

Kelly at RSVP will provide you with exceptional service & finished product !

• Vanessa Joy Photography
    Vanessa Joy Photography Wedding Photographers

Kelly is one of the most creative and talented custom paper artists that I know. Not only has she done incredible work for all of her clients, but she even did amazing work with my own wedding invitations!

• Formerly Miss Custom Events
    Formerly Miss Custom Events Wedding Planners

Kelly is absolutely amazing!!!! I love working with her! Not only will she work with you and customize all and any stationery you will need for the show, but you will feel like you're the designer of your own invititations! She really is a great experience with all brides! My clients love her! I truly highly recommend her services, they make your event so unique!

• 21 Harreton Road Allendale, 07401 See on map