Morristown, NJ 07960 Map · Phone number

About La Belle Papeterie

La Belle Papeterie specializes in invitation design for the person who wants everything customized. From custom monograms, logos, and invitations to save the dates, dinner menus, event websites and other signage, we offer the full-service experience.

We offer a wide array of printing options including letterpress, themography (raised print), screen print, foil stamp, digital color, digital white, digital silver, digital gold, emboss and deboss.

We can create custom designs or choose one from our catalog. We have over 200 different paper options as well a large array of inks and custom layouts.

Follow La Belle Papeterie on

wedding invitation4
save the date 1

4 Reviews for La Belle Papeterie

Jenna · Married on 10/23/2016

Amazing quality and service. Stephanie listened to every detail and request 100%. I highly recommend her to anyone. All save the dates, invites, and other designs were so perfect and on point. Excellent price worth every penny! She truly made our day feel spectacular. Thank you again for all of your hard work. Xoxo I will use her again for any other upcoming events ie: birthdays,parties,etc.

Cortney · Married on 08/20/2016

So glad I used La Belle!! A little background first... I ordered my invitations from a vendor overseas and upon receiving the invitations, discovered that I had to assemble each by taping the layers to one another. This meant that I would be on lock down for a few days taping away and assembling ribbon. I knew I would need the assistance of a local vendor to print the addresses on the envelopes and create an additional paper insert for the invitations to inform my guests of the hotel accommodations. After calling 5 local vendors in the Morristown (NJ) area, La Belle was a no brainer! I spoke with Stephanie on the phone and was welcomed by her knowledge, enthusiasm and excitement to take on the project ...not to mention her prices BEAT every quote I received elsewhere. Stephanie, matched the font from the invitation perfectly to the envelopes and her turn around time in creating email proofs was faster than I even expected. I have received so many compliments on these invitation and am so grateful that La Belle was there to expedite the process of getting my invitations out the door. I can't recommend this company highly enough- in fact I look forward to using their design expertise in other areas of the reception. Thank you Stephanie for your awesome work!

Katherine · Married on 08/09/2014

La Belle Papeterie made beautiful place cards for my wedding. They showed such attention to detail by including specific colors, dark blue and pink, that I asked for, but they also had a distinct shimmer to them. Each card had carefully placed embellishments that added an extra touch of elegance for the occasion. For my shower, they crafted this lovely paper banner with our names on it. We loved it so much that we hung it up at our wedding. Again, the attention and eye for detail was evident. Both creations not only matched each other but blended in with the theme and colors of my wedding. I would suggest their business to anyone. They have such style, expertise, and experience. Above all, they are truly wonderful to work with!

La Belle Papeterie FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 10