Mendham, Mendham, NJ 07945 Map · Phone number

About BL Calligraphy

Fine, hand calligraphy located in New Jersey. I use a range of traditional as well as modern lettering in a wide array of layouts and mediums. You will find my work in some of the finest online and print publications including Style Me Pretty, The Knot, Connecticut Bride, Contemporary Bride, Junebug Weddings and numerous blogs of photographers and stationery designers. Past and present clients includes The New York Public Library, Murad Inc., BMF Media, The Madison Square Garden Company, Neiman Marcus as well as being a preferred vendor of Trump National Golf Club.

www.blcalligraphy.com

BL Calligraphy 4
  • I

Ilana G · Married on 01/12/2019

Fantastic Calligraphy and Service

We were referred to Barbara and Belles Lettres by a friend who had worked with her and had a fantastic experience. Hers was no anomaly - Barbara is incredibly organized, extremely efficient, and of course, her work is really beautiful. We used Barbara for both invitation calligraphy and day-of elements and all of the work was great. She has a very clear system for clients to provide the underlying information which was easy to work with and ensures there were no mistakes.

Many thanks to Barbara - we truly appreciate her amazing efforts on our behalf! Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Kate · Married on 11/17/2018

I can't say enough good things about working with Belles Lettres. We went with Barbara's mixed lettering look, and the invitations turned out looking absolutely beautiful. Barbara is also very transparent, easygoing, and helpful. She carefully spelled out all of her services and what the costs would be, and offered suggestions and samples to guide us to the right style. I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Laura H · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful Custom Work

Working with Barbara was great. I was a little overwhelmed by invitation shops, but mostly knew what I wanted: classic but personalized.

I first asked about envelope addressing, but wound up having her create a custom suite for me including a logo that we used in many other ways that made the whole event seem pulled together.

Barbara helped me through so much more of the process than she needed to, guiding me towards the wonderful Bernardsville Print Center for the actual printing of her custom design.

She was quick and thorough with all communication, and was able to adeptly and swiftly handle last minute additions and changes as I changed my mind a few times. She helped when I didn't know what words to use to describe what it was that I wanted.

By the end of the process the invitation went from something that was on the back burner, to one of my favorite elements. I loved hearing feedback from guests that it was, without hyperbole, the nicest invitation they had ever seen, and set the stage for how the rest of the wedding would be.

Sent on 02/08/2019
    BL Calligraphy 5
    BL Calligraphy 6
    BL Calligraphy 7

BL Calligraphy FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design

• Laura Clare
    Laura Clare Wedding Florists

Truly the best in the tri-state area. Exceptional work and creativity!

• Peony Events
    Peony Events Wedding Planners

Barbara, at Belles Lettres Calligraphy, is amazing & professional. Her calligraphy is gorgeous..from classic to whimsical--she does it all! We highly recommend her to all our clients! As a matter of fact, we just gave her card to a client today! Thank you for being the BEST!

• Miss Pickles Press Design + Fine Paper Goods
    Miss Pickles Press Design + Fine Paper Goods Wedding Invitations

we had the pleasure of sharing a mutual client with belles lettres, and were so impressed with how professional barbara is. she was effortless to communicate with and always followed up about every detail. she truly cares about her clients and her work. the calligraphy was gorgeous and was a perfect complement to our stationery designs. i wouldn't hesitate to recommend belles lettres to anyone.

• Mendham Mendham, New Jersey, 07945 See on map