227 Lakemoore Street, Jasper, IN 46112 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Media Plus

Express and celebrate your love with fine wedding stationery and accessories from Media Plus. From traditional classics to contemporary trends; there's something for everyone! Visit Carlson Craft products at http://mediaplus.carlsoncraft.com

33 Reviews for Media Plus

Marta · Married on 09/29/2018

Don’t look elsewhere! Angie at Media Plus is extremely helpful, professional, and responsive. She helped me create my dream invitations. I am very happy with how they turned out and cannot wait to mail them to my guests. Media Plus Invitations offers a great value and many different options to choose from. Quality and selection are both excellent and I know you will be happy with your decision to go with Media Plus. Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/01/2018

Dawn · Married on 09/03/2017

When I initially came across Media Plus, I incorrectly assumed that their pricing was too good to be true. I had been quoted substantially more for the same product and I wondered if I would be ordering a product of lessor quality. I was so wrong! Angie was extremely helpful and communicative throughout the entire process. I recently received my invitations and response cards and they look amazing! Opening those boxes immediately hyped up my excitement for my upcoming nuptials. Thank you for helping this stressed bride worry about one LESS thing!

Sent on 05/20/2017

Kristin · Married on 08/05/2017

Like many of the other reviewers, I thought Angie and Media Plus were too good to be true. Angie eased any concerns I had from our very first communication - she was prompt, professional, and offered exceptional customer service. She answered every question I had and helped with the ordering process. We just received our invitations and they are absolutely beautiful! I cannot say enough good things about my experience and highly recommend Angie and Media Plus!!

Sent on 05/23/2017