3925 East Hagan Street | Suite 101, Bloomington, IN 47401 Map · Phone number

About Creative in Bloom, LLC

Creative in Bloom provides a graphic design service and a high quality product to those who need special event invitations, greeting cards and etc. that are truly custom to the style of the occasion or event. Customers choosing the custom option have the right budget, timeline and specific desire for a one-of-a-kind piece. From a small, simple birthday party to a large corporate event, Creative in Bloom can deliver warm, quality, creative pieces that will be treasured.

We are a creative team that provides services such as graphic design, hand-lettering, calligraphy and fine art to elevate the details of events. Our invitations and branded event packages focus on finer communications along with decor subtleties that make your wedding an extraordinary experience. We offer gift commissions, workshops, as well as branding in retail including logo design, web design, and wall art.

Full custom stationery services include: beautiful wedding suites, invitations, announcements, programs, escort cards, save the dates, holiday cards, change of address cards, thank you cards, programs, personal stationery, calligraphy, and addressing.

Follow Creative in Bloom, LLC on

Other couples have also viewed

• Twisted Limb Paperworks
screen shot 2019 05 17 at 10 35 20 am 51 584098 1559157269

4 Reviews for Creative in Bloom, LLC

• Haley

Haley · Married on 06/26/2021

Creative in Bloom is so special and provides the most incredible customer service!

Christy holds a very special place in my heart, and I think every Bride needs a Fairy Godmother like her! Her presence just brought so much joy and peace, and she was such a blessing to my husband and I as we planned our wedding day.

After our initial consultation, Christy and I communicated frequently about the vision for the big day and we worked closely on creating a package that fit our budget, but also provided a solution for all our wedding communication needs.

What she was able to provide was more than I could have ever imagined! The wedding suite was stunning and the design and styling of our wedding venue was beyond what I had dreamed. Throughout the planning process, Christy provided sketches of her designs for that day. This was such a great way to visualize everything we had discussed, and because it was sent to the entire team of vendors we chose to work with, the set-up on the day of our wedding brought no surprises and everyone understood the vision and expectations. As far as I know, everything went so smoothly!

I'm convinced her services are unmatched. She had taken on the responsibility of collecting all items we had personally gathered for the wedding day, and transported them to the venue for us. Having a wonderful relationship with The Wilds Wedding and Event Venue, Christy was also able to arrive at the venue early in the morning to begin setting up before it was "open." Not only that, but she also returned at the end of the night to assist with tear-down and collect all the items belonging to her studio.

I can't say it enough, it was truly such an honor and blessing to work with Christy. I am really looking forward to growing our friendship and working together on other events for life's many celebrations!

Sent on 07/08/2021
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/19/2019

Special and Personal

Christy is an amazing artist with a very classy and beautiful style. She connects with her clients and creates items that are true to each person. I am fortunate to know her and honored to have had work done by her, especially for the best day of my life.

Sent on 12/14/2019
  • Yana

Yana S. · Married on 09/11/2019

Such unique and beautiful work!

Christy was such a pleasure to work with for all of my wedding items. She helped me with custom invitations that were so beautiful, we ended up branding the entire wedding in that same theme. This helped me make everything look cohesive and gorgeous. She designed our invitations, our elegant invitation sign, the menu information, programs, informational signs, signs for the back of our chairs, and even little flag tags for our desserts! Our wedding planner gifted us a watercolor painting done by Christy of one of our wedding photos and we love it so much, its displayed right in the middle of our mantle. I love Christy’s work, and I have even had her make a beautiful calligraphy piece of our vows after the wedding. She is easy to work with and will really work to tweak any design to make it perfect and make it yours.

Sent on 12/19/2019

Creative in Bloom, LLC FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Printing
    Shipping
    Thermography

• 3925 East Hagan Street | Suite 101 Bloomington, IN, 47401 See on map
    Location of (Creative in Bloom, LLC)