Twisted Limb Paperworks

Bloomington, IN View map

Twisted Limb Paperworks is a handmade 100% recycled paper company whose carbon-neutral studio is located in Bloomington, Indiana. Since 1998, we have specialized in beautiful, custom-designed invitations and thank-you notes that are sustainably created from your choice of thirty different flower, grass, and beer paper colors. Our plantable seed paper takes green to a whole new level, allowing your friends and family to grow a patch of flowers from your invitations. Offering excellent one-on-one customer service is a priority to us, and we are happy to work with all straight and same-sex couples. We strive for superior customer satisfaction by offering complete invitations as well as do-it-yourself options to accomodate various budgets and creative minds.

Visit us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/twistedlimbpaperworks!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing

4.7
    Kirsten Married on 10/10/2014
    The girls at Twisted Limb are wonderful!! After spending hours online looking for something that stood out, nothing did. I finally found them and it was exactly what I wanted! Something a little different and off the beaten path, but still slightly traditional. The natural papers are so unique! They were able to produce exactly what I wanted and gave me options to make sure it was exactly how I hoped. Even after they arrived and there was a mistake, the girls were quick to correct it and ensure everything was taken care of, at their expense! I couldn't have asked for a better turnout with my invitations. I definitely plan on using them again!!
    Katie Married on 06/22/2013
    I was a bit apprehensive about using an online service for our invites, thank you cards, and programs, but Twisted Limb Paperworks did a fantastic job. They'll send you a packet of samples for free so you'll get to see and feel everything before you buy. They were super easy to work with, very prompt to respond to emails, our order was processed quickly, and their products are the most beautiful paper goods I have ever seen. We got endless compliments on our invites and programs. How often does that happen? Plus, it's all recycled and their prices were totally reasonable.
    Marybeth Married on 10/15/2011
    We found Twisted Limb on several sites - including Facebook and Recycled Bride. After looking high and low for a truly eco-friendly company, we ordered invitations from Twisted Limb and were so happy with the result! The designer was easy to work with, pricing was reasonable, delivery was speedy, and the product was classy and lovely. Highly recommend to greenie couples!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

PO Box 1894 Bloomington, 47402
Location of (Twisted Limb Paperworks)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding