Blu3 Designs

Greenwood, IN View map

Hi there! I’m Katie, Owner + Designer of Blu3 Designs!My husband, Renick, and I founded Blu3 Designsafter designing our own wedding stationery.We appreciated the vendors we worked with who provided a fun, custom design experience, so wantedto share that with other couples through stationery.

• I’m your go-to for anything wedding, calligraphyand small business branding and logos.

• Renick has a full-time graphic design position with Finish Line, so dabbles in Blu3 withorporate, video and website design clients.

A fun fact not many know is I started out in wedding planning, but quickly realized with being a writing and design major, that my heart was in the design details of paperie. I love how wedding invitations provide that first impression to your guests, getting them excited for what is to come!

My design approach is much like calligraphy. No two letters are ever the same and neither are my wedding designs with every experience being personal to each couple. I want to learn about your love story and wedding style, tying everything together in a cohesive paper story.

My intent is for this to be a fun design experience, making this area of wedding planning stress free. Hopefully we can grab coffee, a glass of wine or macaroons to get to know each other better!

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Shipping

• Brittany
    Brittany S. Married on 10/02/2020

Creative Genius!

Katie was an absolute creative genius when it came to our invitation suite. She was flexible when I wasn’t sure about the style I was looking for, and was very knowledgeable in the do’s and don’ts for invitations. She even coordinated the floral watercolor with our florist so that it would match the day of our wedding. We’ve so far successfully sent them out and have received tons of comments from our guests of how gorgeous our suite turned out. I know invitations don’t rank high on everyone’s budget, but they meant a lot to me. I wanted to be able to frame them, to look back and appreciate them. I feel so lucky that we had the opportunity to work with Katie. If you feel the same way about wanting the ‘wow’ factor on your invitations, definitely contact Blu3 Designs!
  • Marissa
    Marissa W. Married on 06/15/2019

Remarkable service & beautiful results!

I chose Blu3 Designs/Katie for my wedding invitations after being referred to her by my planner. I am a very indecisive person so I was nervous if I could explain what I was looking for well enough. Katie was so patient with me as we worked through that, and she ended up creating an invitation that was more perfect than I ever could have imaged. Her knowledge and talent is incredible. She communicates quickly, makes the process enjoyable and stress free, and produces amazing invitations that are exciting to send out. I am so thankful to Katie for helping my dreams come to fruition and for her incredible kindness in the process. I definitely recommend Blu3 Designs to anyone!
    Julianne S. Married on 04/13/2019

Katie was amazing to work with

I used Blu3 Designs for our wedding invitations, welcome sign, table numbers and seating chart! Katie is incredibly talented and phenomenal to work with. We were from out of town so a lot of communication was through email, Katie was always quick to respond and came up with the perfect designs to match our decor and style. We can’t thank Katie enough for all she did to make our big day perfect!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Deals

Blu3 Designs 1
Exclusive

Greenwood, IN, 46106
Location of (Blu3 Designs)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding