Poppie Studios

Fort Wayne, IN View map

Local to Fort Wayne, Indiana and also serving the Tallahassee, Florida area, wedding invitation boutique Poppie Studios specializes in custom wedding stationery, signs and calligraphy throughout the greater metropolitan area. With over ten years of industry experience and work featured in magazines such as Design Aglow and The Rising Tide Society, owner and award-winning professional designer Emily loves bold patterns, adventures, and designing one-of-a-kind wedding invitations for creative couples. Poppie Studios is passionate about making your stationery reflect you as a couple. Emily endeavors to provide truly timeless designs that will help guests know the theme of your special day.

Poppie Studios is dedicated to creating custom wedding invitations. Emily loves to use inspiration from nature as much as possible. Your stationery items, like Save the Dates, invitations and signs are usually available within 8-12 weeks from time of booking to in-hand delivery or mailing. Because of the custom nature of her work, Emily is happy to create an estimate to meet your specific stationery needs. Deluxe suites can include everything from laser-cut pocket folders and belly bands, to wax seals and calligraphy addressing. Emily also creates seating charts, menus, name cards, cocktail and bar signs and most anything stationery or sign related for your special day.

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Shipping

• Veronica
    Veronica F. Married on 11/21/2021

Beautiful Stationary

Emily at Poppie Studios did a fantastic job on our stationary and printed items at our wedding. She designed custom invitations based on our inspiration board, colors, and florals. She made several edits based on our feedback and was prompt getting back to me throughout the design process. The calligraphy on the outside of our invitations was absolutely gorgeous and several people commented that they were the most beautiful invitations that they had seen. She stamped and mailed the invitations as well which was very helpful for me during the planning process. She also created our table assignment cards for the wedding. She went above and beyond to get them to me with plenty of time before the wedding – and they were BEAUTIFUL and matched our stationary. I would recommend Emily to anyone looking for beautiful, custom stationary or any other wedding items.

Poppie Studios's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind words! I'm so happy you enjoyed the custom stationery process with me. I truly enjoyed working with you to bring your vision to life. Wishing you and Christopher many years of happiness and love together xoxo
    Stephanie O. Married on 05/28/2021

Beautiful work for our rehearsal dinner

I hired Emily to create rehearsal dinner invites for our son's wedding. She did such a fabulous job that I also hired her to create the dinner signage, menus, place cards, etc. Every single product that she delivered was exceptionally well done.

Emily exceeded my expectations in the following ways:

1. She never failed to deliver on time, and was often early.

2. I requested a wax seal of our family crest, which has a fairly intricate design. Emily was able to re-create it perfectly.

3. She worked very well with our personal printer to ensure all deliverables matched what he needed. I did not have to get involved at all, which was a blessing during such a busy time.

4. She was a personal joy to work with because she was very optimistic and always provided solutions to meet my unique needs.

5. In general, she needed zero hand-holding. She understood my requests, was organized, and had a good attitude throughout the process.

I look forward to working with Emily again in the future, and highly recommend her to anyone considering Poppie Studios.

- Stephanie O'Connor

Poppie Studios's reply:

Stephanie, your words mean so much to me. Thank you, thank you. For being so wonderful to work with, and for your kind words. I loved getting to know about your family crest and colors. Being able to bring those elements into your stationery pieces was a true joy and honor. xoxo
    Sky F. Married on 05/22/2021

Beautiful work and amazing communication!

I inquired with Poppie Studios about a specific invitation suite for my elopement pictures and she was so kind and accommodating to me and got it done! I couldn't be happier and I am so grateful to her for her work. Not to mention the quality of work is insanely beautiful. Thank you so much!!

Poppie Studios's reply:

I LOVED your vision for your stationery suite and was honored to create it for you! Much love and happiness to you two as you start your lives together xoxo

Real Weddings

• A.J. & Sharon
    32 photos · 06/29/2019

Pricing

Fort Wayne, IN, 46744

M - F: 10am - 4pm
Location of (Poppie Studios)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding