Avon, IN 46123 Map · Phone number

About Invitatious Design

We are currently not taking new clients at the moment. Wishing you the best of luck with your planning!

Wow your guests with the details!

Every detail is important to make your big day memorable.Your wedding starts with the Save the Dates and ends with the Thank You cards. Invitatious Design is the perfect way to make every detail count. Invitations, escort cards, programs and many more beautiful options are customized for your occasion. These handmade keepsakes will make your event even more memorable for you and all of your guests. Invitatious Design has every possibility to make the details of your celebration everything you dreamed.

Want to learn more? Check out invitatiousdesign.com for more information. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at invitatious.design@gmail.com or at 317.721.7247.

birthdaybig
Untitled2
flowerinvitebig

4 Reviews for Invitatious Design

Susan · Married on 10/10/2015

I was looking for someone to create my wedding invitations from Hendricks County and just happened upon Invitatious Design. Sarah was an absolute delight to work with. She provided us with a high quality custom invitation at a great price. I would recommend Invitatious Design to anyone.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Ann · Married on 12/07/2012

It was Wonderful to work with Sarah! I was a scatterbrained bride but she was professional, patient, and willing to give me idea after idea on how to achieve the perfect invite! If Sarah didn't know how to achieve a certain look, she made sure to find out! Absolutely impressed with her amazing work and timeliness!

Sent on 12/18/2012

Stephanie · Married on 08/12/2012

I hired Sarah from invitatious designs to design and create all of the stationary for my bridal shower and my wedding. When we met for the first time I immediately saw how professional and talented Sarah was. She brought a variety of paper samples and photos with her to our first meeting to discuss options, and recorded everything we discussed for future reference.
    I had been looking around at various websites and stores for a design that looked and felt perfect for my wedding, but everything I found felt like a compromise. When I spoke with Sarah she asked me about the tone of my events, my personal likes and dislikes, things that interest myself and my fiance and together we came up with a general theme or style for the invitation and stationary.
    As my bridal shower was a high tea party, and my colour of choice was guava with white and silver, Sarah designed and created a beautiful invitation with exact matches to my colours. The lace accents were a perfect compliment to the tone of the event, but she gave the stationary a young feeling as well. At the shower, all of the teas were clearly labeled with stationary that perfectly matched the invitations and labels around the room. Many of my guests commented on how "tied together" the shower seemed with all of the matching signs and paper. Needless to say, I was very satisfied.
    For my wedding I had chosen a coral/ guava colour with yellow and white accents, and I found these coulours very difficult to come by on the internet. I didn't want to let the market for stationary dictate my colour choices, so I was very pleased when Sarah designed an elegant guava-coloured invitation with lemon ribbon and white inlay for the text. My RSVP envelope and the inside of the invitation envelope all matched perfectly and added to the overal feel of the invitation. The paper quality was excellent, and Sarah gave me many recommendations about which types and colours to choose, while listening carefully to my preferences. The beautiful details in the personally-created pattern, the tiny crysals, and the pocket-fold card were my favourite parts of the invitation, and I was so happy to finally see an invitaion that was perfect for my wedding.
    In addition to the invitations, Sarah designed and created the table numbers (which I had personalized to French words, as I am a French teacher), our programs (created to look like a scroll out of an old-fashioned fairytale to suit the theme of the event), and our seating chart. Since everything was designed and created by Sarah, it all coordinated so well and added to the overall look of the day.
    I highly reccommend Sarah and Invitatious designs to anyone who values quality, creativity, proffessionalism and organization. She kept me informed through every step of the process and never made a creative decision without showing me or asking me my opinion. She met all of the scheduled deadlines, which were well before the wedding day, and was understanding of my personal schedule. While she provides the product and service of a chic stationary store, Invitatious designs offers such flexibility in price that I was able to adjust each detail to fit perfectly into my budget. Whether you want to go all out with expensive decals, ribbons and heavy stationary, or you are looking for a beautiful, affordable option, I guarantee they will be able to accomodate you.
    I plan on using invitatious designs for all of my future stationary and evnt needs because I was so impressed and pleased with this company. Hire them, and you will not be dissapointed.

Sent on 05/27/2012