Erin Hession Photography

Indianapolis, IN View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Hand-Coloring
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Victoria B. Married on 04/12/2021

Erin was perfect!

Erin and her team played a MAJOR role in making our day perfect! She was flexible, very easy to communicate with, listened to and incorporated my preferences, provided guidance, and created the smoothest day-of timeline (which she shared with everyone who needed it). On the day of our wedding, she and her team really took care of everything. Not only did she take great photos (and I've only seen the teasers!) but she was prepared for it all providing anything needed including ice cold water from her magic emergency stash. Better yet, they were so organized that we ended up with extra time to enjoy with our wedding party before the cocktail hour. To top it off, she handed us printed teasers at the end of the night which were not only the perfect representation of our day but was the best collection to show off to our guests at our send-off brunch the morning after the wedding.

I HIGHLY recommend Erin and her team. They were the best addition to our day!

Erin Hession Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much Victoria!! We had a great time with you and Pete last weekend. I'm glad the day went perfectly for both of you!
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 03/07/2020

Dream team!

Erin, John, and Diana are truly the dream team of wedding photographers. I may not have much experience in the area, but I have no doubt it's near impossible to do better than them. They are a mix of photographer, wedding coordinator, and Mary Poppins and that is not a joke or exaggeration. They keep the day running entirely on time. They have bags that are never ending and contain absolutely everything you could need. For example, my mom was having trouble buttoning my dress and Erin pulled out a crochet hook, she gave my grandmother a nail file, and then when I was wandering bare foot she asked if I wanted slippers. When I said yes she asked my size (10, I'm big footed) and she came back with slippers that fit perfectly and were adorable. Also, their pictures are amazing and beautiful and artistic. They listen to everything you want and if you have no idea what you want they are experienced enough to get to know you as a person and shoot photos based on that.

They did our engagement photos and we were supposed to have them outside, it rained and we had to delay 2-3 separate times. Every time they were professional and amazing and then when we finally were able to get our shoot done the pictures turned out incredible. Also, the folio of photos they give you after the engagement shoot and at the end of the wedding is amazing. I totally forgot about the wedding one and was just amazed and so grateful when they brought it out at the end of the night. They are amazing and I honestly think it would be silly of anyone to pass up the opportunity to have them photograph the best day of your life.

Erin Hession Photography's reply:

Awww! Thank you so much Sam!! We had so much fun with you and Sal last weekend! :) I'm so glad we exceeded your expectations in every way!
  • Kirsten
    Kirsten Married on 11/16/2019

Absolute Perfection!

We could not imagine this monumental time in our lives without Erin and her team. My now husband and I have known Erin and her team for a number of years now but never had the pleasure of using their services until our engagement photo session back in 7/2019 and our recent wedding on 8/8/2020. From the quick email responses, the detailed planning, and the friendly hand guiding you the entire way, it's like you have your best friend taking your photos. Erin, John, and Diana work with you to ensure that your special moments are captured exactly as you imagined! There were times at both sessions that Erin pulled out snippets from my Pinterest that I had honestly forgotten about and have now turned out to be my favorite photos of all time! They are such wonderful people flat out. If you aren't good at posed photos (like my now husband), they work their magic to make you laugh, giggle, or just have a good time. The end results are so heartwarming and genuine you can't help but cry happy tears. I could recommend Erin and her team a million times over and it wouldn't be enough!

Erin Hession Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Kirsten!! 馃挄馃挄 We had a blast with you guys & I鈥檓 so glad you loved working with us and loved your teaser photos!! We were honored that you chose us to capture your big day!! xoxo

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Deals

Erin Hession Photography 1
Gift
Mention that you found us on Wedding Wire (or one of the Wedding Wire networks) to receive a free engagement session included in your photo package when booking your wedding with us! (Valid for new clients only, not redeemable for cash, valid for Indy engagement sessions only and subject to availability)

Pricing

Blissfully Simple Events Blissfully Simple Events Wedding Planners

OK people - Erin & her husband are EXCELLENT! If you are looking for a fabulous photographer with a great eye, excellent service and who ALWAYS exceeds expectations, Erin is the one for you! As a wedding planner, I LOVE working with her. I highly recommend her! Crista Tharp Blissfully Simple Events

Rev. Matt Skiles Rev. Matt Skiles Wedding Officiants

My friend Erin Hession and Erin Hession Photography will certainly make your wedding or special event a wonderful and enjoyable experience. I have had the privilege of working with Erin Hession Photography during various wedding ceremonies at various venues and locations and I have always been impressed with the quality of her work as well as her professionalism and attention to detail. I am sure that given the opportunity to assist you with your special occasion, Erin Hession Photography will make it both memorable and special. I highly endorse Erin Hession Photography for your next wedding and/or special event.-- Rev. Matt Skiles-Wedding Officiant-Indianapolis

amanda fales photography amanda fales photography Wedding Photographers

Erin is fabulous. Quite possibly the hardest-working photographer there is. :) She & John are two of the nicest, most sincere people you'll ever meet. And they've shot in pretty much every single venue in Indianapolis, so they know their stuff ;)

Indianapolis, IN, 46032
Location of (Erin Hession Photography)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding