Bloomington, IN 47401 Map · Phone number

About She Designs Photography

The Wedding of your dreams... isn't complete without beautiful photography!

Caterers, cakes and reception halls are important, but once the flowers have faded, the tuxedos are returned and the gown is put away, what you are left with are your memories--your wedding photographs.

She Designs Photography will capture the special moments of your day, with your personality--and your relationship shining through. Each couple is different, so each wedding we shoot has it's own special look and feel. We tell the story of your day-- and your love.

All packages include the digital negatives of your photos and the rights to print them.

Contact Shelia at 812-876-3743 or at shedesignsphoto@aol.com for package pricing.

Follow She Designs Photography on

IMG2154abc
img0065 1abbw crop

19 Reviews for She Designs Photography

Ashley · Married on 07/12/2014

I may be biased, but I would argue that She Designs Photography is the best photography business in the area. My husband and I worked with Shelia White for our engagement, wedding, pregnancy, and baby's one-year photos (so far!). On each occasion, Shelia went above and beyond our expectations. She is extremely talented and has an eye for seeing things that will make absolutely fantastic pictures. Shelia also has a wonderful personality and is able to make you feel completely calm and at ease. All of our photos are absolutely phenomenal! We are so glad that we have such gorgeous pictures to remember some of the most important days of our lives. There is truly no price tag for the pictures that we have from Shelia. She has been an absolute pleasure to work with. She is incredibly professional, timely, attentive, and accommodating. She understands how important a role she is playing and takes it very seriously. It is also clear though that she truly loves what she does. There is no one that I would have rather had capturing our photos! I would absolutely without hesitation recommend Shelia to anyone!!

Sent on 06/18/2016

Adrienne · Married on 05/25/2014

Shelia was recommended to me by my caterer. I am so glad that I hired her for my wedding. She has been wonderful since day 1 and was extremely responsive to all my many emails as I tried to decide if I wanted to make the investment or not. Then, she continued to be even more fabulous once I hired her. Anytime I had a question she would respond promptly. She is very easy to work with on the photo shoots too. We did engagement and wedding photos (the engagement photos are included in the wedding package, as are life-time session fees! :)). I am a first-time bride so Shelia helped me with the planning since I was doing it all myself. She helped me figure out a good flow for the day. On wedding day she was there even earlier than I expected, which was great. And, her assistant, Tyler, is also an incredible photographer and very easy to work with. I had nothing but a positive experience with She Designs and I can't wait to continue to use her for other photo shoots in the future.

Sent on 06/08/2014

Lesle · Married on 12/31/2012

Shelia with She Designs Photography in Bloomington, IN was a wonderful photographer for my wedding! She took beautiful and creative photos and was very flexible with our schedule. I got married on New Year's Eve, therefore it was dark even before the wedding ceremony started, making outdoor pictures difficult. Because my husband did not want to see me before the ceremony, I was concerned that I would not get the pictures that I wanted. However, Shelia was very flexible and worked with us offering to take outdoor pictures the next morning (New Years Day) so that I could get the outdoor wedding pictures I wanted without any additional charge! The pictures were amazing, and we had a wonderful snow in the background. I am so excited to have these pictures hanging in my home! Not only is Shelia professional and a wonderful photographer, she is also a genuinely nice person who will do anything to make sure each couple is completely happy with their photos. She is a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Shelia from She Designs for any occasion where you need photos and specifically for your wedding!

Sent on 01/21/2013

She Designs Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

• Peppertree Floral
    Peppertree Floral Wedding Florists

I love working with Shelia at She Designs. She is professional and great to work with. It's exciting to know Shelia will be working with me on a wedding because I know I'll get amazing prints of the flowers I provide. She is fun and easy to be around, but even more importantly her photos are fabulous.

• Deer Park Manor
    Deer Park Manor Banquet Halls

Sheila White is one of the finest photographers I know! She has photographed several Deer Park weddings, with fabulous results! Sue Shelden, Event Coordinator, Deer Park Manor

• Bloomington, 47401 See on map