Indianapolis, IN 46236 Map · Phone number

About Square Mouth Studios

Square Mouth Studios has been photographing weddings for 8+ years. We love capturing our clients true personalities on their wedding day, providing them happy memories for years to come!

Follow Square Mouth Studios on

Square Mouth Studios 7
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 09/14/2018

Engagement and Wedding Photos were perfect

I can't say enough about our experience with Wade. We are so happy with how our photos turned out. He is fun, professional, flexible, and just great to work with. He scoped out areas for group photos and collaborated with me on my ideas and made sure we got the family shots we wanted. Love his style!

Sent on 01/30/2019
    Square Mouth Studios 19
    Square Mouth Studios 20
    Square Mouth Studios 21

Rachel · Married on 07/14/2012

Wade & Stephanie did an excellent job with our engagement photos and wedding photos. They are very friendly and make you feel really comfortable during your photo sessions. They are professional, and at the same time funny & easy going which makes the photo sessions a lot of fun! Our photos turned out amazing and we couldn't be happier with our decision to use Square Mouth Studios for our wedding!

Sent on 07/23/2012

Beth · Married on 07/07/2007

The Carignans were AMAZING!! We love our photos. There are SO many to choose from. When I got my photos back, I was so impressed that they were able to catch so many moments -- the big stuff to the little glances, smiles, and hand touches. I have recommended them to everyone I know.

Sent on 07/08/2008

Square Mouth Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

• Indianapolis, 46236 See on map
    7652120594 (Phone number)
    Our business hours are evenings and weekends. But please don't hesitate to email us at any time!