Blissfully Simple Events

9691 w 00 ns, Kokomo, IN 46901 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Blissfully Simple Events

Blissfully Simple Events is a full-service event planning company owned and operated by award-winning event planner, Crista Tharp. She is also a well-known mompreneuer, author, and motivational speaker and has created a unique team of planners to assist you with all of your event planning and coordination needs. Crista and her team also manage the local Legacy Barn venue in Kokomo, offering their creative style of planning to the Legacy Barn's packages.

From Crista:

Wedding Planners have become more and more popular because today's Brides are just busier. We take great pride in offering a wide array of services from Planning Only and Day of Directing to Full-Service packages. We will do everything in our power to give you everything you need in YOUR budget. We am proud to offer wedding planning for REAL Brides with REAL Budgets. Packages generally start at $1,500, but we can create a custom package for you if that works for your needs.

We invite you to take a look at our website www.BlissfullySimpleEvents.com and get a feel for how we do things. Check out the testimonials from past clients. We would be happy to give you names of both Brides and vendors that we work with regularly so you can feel comfortable that not only do we love to help a Bride and Groom through this wonderful process, but we are really good at what we do. We want you to "Put the ENGAGE back into your engagement." You really can enjoy the process. We truly make your wedding planning experience, BLISSFULLY SIMPLE.

Feel free to check our my blog, www.BlissfullySimpleBride.com. It is full of tips and advice that will help you with your planning experience. With Blissfully Simple Events, it's all about the BLISS!

Congratulations - let's get started! Give us a call at 765-863-1222 or send me a personal email at Crista@BlissfullySimple.com

Follow Blissfully Simple Events on

Alicia Fullerton Photography
Alicia Fullerton Photography

• Videos 1

4 Reviews for Blissfully Simple Events

I have worked with Crista and the staff of Blissfully Simple Events several times and I can tell you that they are some of the BEST in the business! Professional, caring, respectful, so easy to deal with, accommodating and the list goes on! It will be one of the best decisions you make in planning your event!

Sent on 02/17/2015

Blissfully Simple Events's reply:

Thank you Joel! We LOVE working with you :0)

Diana · Married on 11/29/2014

Blissfully Simple Events had their hands full with me. I am a high anxiety worry about everything bride. I wanted to have someone who could hold my hand and guide me through everything and Crista did a beautiful job. She made sure people were where they needed to be, when they needed to be. Cleaned up areas and closed them off without causing a distraction. I highly recommend Crista and Blissfully Simple Events for any event. If she can handle me and make my day to where I didn't worry in the end but enjoyed every second she can handle anything. If you are a new bride or renewing your vows I recommend hiring Crista to handle things.

Sent on 03/02/2015

Stefanie · Married on 07/27/2014

Crista and her team were fabulous to work with leading up to the wedding day, during the celebration and following up afterwards! We were the photographers and they made the wedding day run smoothly for us, the couple and all of the guests! We would highly recommend hiring them!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Blissfully Simple Events's reply:

Thank you! We LOVED working with you. You guys are fabulous :0)

Blissfully Simple Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Military
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Jennifer Van Elk Photography
    Jennifer Van Elk Photography Wedding Photographers

We loved working with Crista and her team. As a photographer, I sometimes have to play the role of "day-of coordinator" which doesn't allow me to do my best work. I always recommend a planner/coordinator if you want a smooth wedding day and the best wedding photos you can possibly have. Blissfully Simple went above and beyond for our couple. The day went smoothly and when it didn't, Crista was there to save the day and the couple didn't have to deal with any drama. Crista is real, trustworthy, kind, and knows how to get things done- which are great qualities to have in a planner. She's one of the best in the biz!

• McNamara Florist
    McNamara Florist Wedding Florists

It's always a delight to work with Blissfully Simple Events. They really care about the details, from gorgeous weddings to corporate events. You can see their passion for creating and coordinating. You will be in awe of their expertise, resources and personalized service. Thanks for all you do!

• Heritage Farm Events
    Heritage Farm Events Barn & Farm Weddings

Crista and her team at Blissfully Simple Events do an amazing job of wedding planning an coordinating day of wedding services. They have flawlessly coordinated several weddings at our venue with excellent results. Highly recommended!

• 9691 w 00 ns Kokomo, 46901 See on map