9691 w 00 ns, Kokomo, IN 46901 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Blissfully Simple Events

Blissfully Simple Events is a full-service event planning company owned and operated by award-winning event planner, Crista Tharp. She is also a well-known mompreneuer, author, and motivational speaker and has created a unique team of planners to assist you with all of your event planning and coordination needs. Crista and her team also manage the local Legacy Barn venue in Kokomo, offering their creative style of planning to the Legacy Barn's packages.

From Crista:

Wedding Planners have become more and more popular because today's Brides are just busier. We take great pride in offering a wide array of services from Planning Only and Day of Directing to Full-Service packages. We will do everything in our power to give you everything you need in YOUR budget. We am proud to offer wedding planning for REAL Brides with REAL Budgets. Packages generally start at $1,500, but we can create a custom package for you if that works for your needs.

We invite you to take a look at our website www.BlissfullySimpleEvents.com and get a feel for how we do things. Check out the testimonials from past clients. We would be happy to give you names of both Brides and vendors that we work with regularly so you can feel comfortable that not only do we love to help a Bride and Groom through this wonderful process, but we are really good at what we do. We want you to "Put the ENGAGE back into your engagement." You really can enjoy the process. We truly make your wedding planning experience, BLISSFULLY SIMPLE.

Feel free to check our my blog, www.BlissfullySimpleBride.com. It is full of tips and advice that will help you with your planning experience. With Blissfully Simple Events, it's all about the BLISS!

Congratulations - let's get started! Give us a call at 765-863-1222 or send me a personal email at Crista@BlissfullySimple.com

Follow Blissfully Simple Events on

Videos 1 vídeo

9 Reviews for Blissfully Simple Events

Amanda Mcdermott · Married on 02/09/2020

Crista is Amazing!!

Crista and her team are the best! They answered all of our questions, and put the stress out of me in the weeks leading up to the wedding. She really has everything planned out to help you, and reassured us that everything would be taken care of. We ended up with the most perfect day, and everything ran so smoothly. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Donna

Donna Calabro · Married on 10/06/2019

Enjoy the moment

I thought a wedding planner was an unnecessary expense but, soon learned, it was worth every cent! Having Crista and her team gave me the opportunity to simply be mother-of-the bride. It took the pressure off of me and I was able to simply enjoy this precious day in the life of my daughter. Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/06/2020

Blissfully Simple Events's reply:

Thank you so much! I loved working with your entire family and I look forward to watching Katharine & Ryne's adventures on Facebook :0)

Elizabeth Simpson · Married on 06/16/2019

Amazing Service!

Very professional while personal! They we're very accommodating even at the last minute changes... They made my wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Blissfully Simple Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Military
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Jennifer Van Elk Photography Wedding Photographers

We loved working with Crista and her team. As a photographer, I sometimes have to play the role of "day-of coordinator" which doesn't allow me to do my best work. I always recommend a planner/coordinator if you want a smooth wedding day and the best wedding photos you can possibly have. Blissfully Simple went above and beyond for our couple. The day went smoothly and when it didn't, Crista was there to save the day and the couple didn't have to deal with any drama. Crista is real, trustworthy, kind, and knows how to get things done- which are great qualities to have in a planner. She's one of the best in the biz!

• McNamara Florist Wedding Florists

It's always a delight to work with Blissfully Simple Events. They really care about the details, from gorgeous weddings to corporate events. You can see their passion for creating and coordinating. You will be in awe of their expertise, resources and personalized service. Thanks for all you do!

• Heritage Farm Events Barn & Farm Weddings

Crista and her team at Blissfully Simple Events do an amazing job of wedding planning an coordinating day of wedding services. They have flawlessly coordinated several weddings at our venue with excellent results. Highly recommended!

• 9691 w 00 ns Kokomo, 46901 See on map
    By Appointment Only
    Location of (Blissfully Simple Events)