McNamara Florist

Indianapolis, IN View map Visit website

McNamara Florist is a wedding florist based out of Indianapolis, Indiana. This business is led by passionate and expert professionals who enjoy designing a wide variety of floral products. Their goal is to create beautiful arrangements and bouquets that do justice to the romance and emotion of special occasions.

These versatile individuals are keen to create displays that are worthy of a number of themes. As such, their work can be inspired by glamorous, romantic, tropical, vintage, and a range of other styles. Little touches made with a keen eye for detail allows McNamara Florist to tweak their creations in imaginative and inspiring ways. Consultations and venue visits afford these aficionados the chance to understand each client’s vision while also seeing the space they need to work with. Some of the items they provide include aisle decor, centerpieces, flower baskets, flower petals, single flowers, bouquets, and more. For those who want to add extra color and charm to their outfits, boutonnieres, corsages, and flower crowns may be provided. Other features of this service include:

• Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Delivery
  • Floral preservations
  • Samples
  • LGBTQ+-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$120

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Katherine M. Married on 12/05/2020

Best Decision I Made

I waited until my wedding photos came back to write a review because I knew the pictures would do more justice to the work of Alan at McNamara than my words could ever do. Working with Alan was the absolute best decision I made throughout the entire wedding planning process. He immediately understood my vision, offered suggestions and options that elevated the entire event and executed the plan perfectly (even after covid caused us to pivot from Plan A to Plan B at the very last minute). Alan's attention to detail is outstanding (just look at the bouquet!) and clear passion and talent for creating exquisite floral landscapes made working with him the easiest aspect of my wedding. I cannot recommend McNamara, and specifically Alan, enough!

McNamara Florist's reply:

Katie, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this kind review and drop off a gift at the store. We appreciate your thoughtfulness so much. We had a blast working on the details of the wedding with you and watching it come to life was a dream come true. Your unique vision is really what made the entire process so spectacular. We're wishing you two a lifetime of happiness. Thank you again.
    Robyn Married on 04/06/2019

Zacharias wedding

Andrea and her team did an amazing job on our flowers!! Absolutely stunning!!!

McNamara Florist's reply:

Thanks for sharing your amazing experience with us, Robyn! We are so happy we could be a part of the wedding!

Real Weddings

• Morgan & Ryan
    21 photos · 05/12/2018
  • Kaitlin & John
    45 photos · 07/16/2017

Pricing

Blissfully Simple Events Blissfully Simple Events Wedding Planners

McNamara is one of the best! If you are looking for incredible designs, over-the-top creativity and wonderful people to work with - hire them! As a wedding planner, I love working with them and I promise you - you would be thrilled with the look and design. I highly recommend them. Crista Tharp Blissfully Simple Events

Erika Brown Photography Erika Brown Photography Wedding Photographers

McNamara Florist always provides top notch service, with beautiful flowers delivered on time and in grate shape. When my couples tell me that McNamara will be their florist, I know I don't have to worry!

The Wedding Studio The Wedding Studio Wedding Dresses

McNamara always WOWS!!

1853 Ludlow Ave Indianapolis, IN, 46201
317-579-7900
Location of (McNamara Florist)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding