McNamara Florist Reviews

7 Reviews for McNamara Florist

1 User photo

Robyn · Married on 04/06/2019

Zacharias wedding

Andrea and her team did an amazing job on our flowers!! Absolutely stunning!!!

Sent on 04/10/2019

McNamara Florist's reply:

Thanks for sharing your amazing experience with us, Robyn! We are so happy we could be a part of the wedding!

Amy · Married on 05/14/2017

Kelly at McNamara Fall Creek and Brookschool Rd did a fantastic job on our flowers for our Wedding on Mothers Day. We were happy to find out they were available to do our flowers especially since the wedding was on Mother's Day. She helped us with our colors for all our flowers and provided baskets and stands/columns for us to use and return to them after the wedding. My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous and the boutonnieres were just what my now husband wanted. McNamara delivered everything on time and it was beautiful. We could not be happier with the service. Thank you Kelly for everything.

Sent on 05/27/2017

McNamara Florist's reply:

Thank you, Amy for the kind review! We loved being a part of your special day and we are so happy that everything was just as you and your husband wanted! Congratulations on your marriage and we wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Astin · Married on 07/16/2016

I could not say enough about Rosemarie and McNamara Florist. Rosemarie was so helpful during the initial consultation, she really went above and beyond to make sure she understood the vision I wanted for my wedding. Basically, she took my vision, refined it, and made it a reality. They were so willing to work within the budget without skimping on the quality and overall beauty. Everything turned out beautifully and they coordinated well with my planner the day of the wedding. We received so many compliments on the bouquets and arrangements.

Sent on 12/24/2016

Marcia · Married on 07/03/2016

We gave Alan full reign on his design and OMG did he deliver!!!! Canal 337 totally transformed into a breath taking garden of candles and beautiful summer array of color. Color choice and design were outstanding. I have had SO many people tell me that this was the most beautiful wedding that they have every gone to. Even the bride said so herself! Alan at McNamara ROCKS!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Alyson · Married on 07/02/2016

McNamara did a great job with our wedding flowers! I had just some vague ideas of what I wanted and they really helped me flesh out my vision. They were also super accommodating when I wanted to use chemistry glassware for my centerpieces. All the arrangements looked beautiful as did all the bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Angela · Married on 08/06/2016

Lost my contact and didn't know for weeks. With any vendor, keep communicate going to know you are on track. Flowers were awesome, but losing my contact didn't help ease my stress

Sent on 08/12/2016

McNamara Florist's reply:

Hi Angela, First of all congratulations on your wedding. We are pleased to hear you were satisfied with the flowers and final service you received. We apologize again for any stress we may have caused you during our internal transition. We appreciate your honest review and are thankful that you choose McNamara as your florist. We hope you will give us another chance for your next event or everyday purchase. Have a great weekend. - McNamara Florist Customer Service