Blissfully Simple Events Reviews

4 | Kokomo, IN

4 Reviews for Blissfully Simple Events

I have worked with Crista and the staff of Blissfully Simple Events several times and I can tell you that they are some of the BEST in the business! Professional, caring, respectful, so easy to deal with, accommodating and the list goes on! It will be one of the best decisions you make in planning your event!

Sent on 02/17/2015

Blissfully Simple Events's reply:

Thank you Joel! We LOVE working with you :0)

Diana · Married on 11/29/2014

Blissfully Simple Events had their hands full with me. I am a high anxiety worry about everything bride. I wanted to have someone who could hold my hand and guide me through everything and Crista did a beautiful job. She made sure people were where they needed to be, when they needed to be. Cleaned up areas and closed them off without causing a distraction. I highly recommend Crista and Blissfully Simple Events for any event. If she can handle me and make my day to where I didn't worry in the end but enjoyed every second she can handle anything. If you are a new bride or renewing your vows I recommend hiring Crista to handle things.

Sent on 03/02/2015

Stefanie · Married on 07/27/2014

Crista and her team were fabulous to work with leading up to the wedding day, during the celebration and following up afterwards! We were the photographers and they made the wedding day run smoothly for us, the couple and all of the guests! We would highly recommend hiring them!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Blissfully Simple Events's reply:

Thank you! We LOVED working with you. You guys are fabulous :0)

Lexi · Married on 06/23/2012

When my husband and I were starting to plan our wedding, we realized that we were going to need some help on the day-of. We were having our reception at my parents house, and we needed an extra pair of hands that the usual "clean up" staff does. I am a very independent person, and while I wanted the help, it was difficult for me to think of someone doing the planning for me. My mom, one of my bridesmaids, and I went to the bridal show the January before my wedding, and there we met Crista. Our wedding became much easier with just one person. The moment we met Crista, we knew we liked her, but I was still struggling with whether having a planner was necessary or not. The next week or two, my mom and I kept discussing the idea, and we just couldn't forget Crista's contagious personality. We decided to call her, and set up a consultation. Crista met with us, and discussed the different options. One of the first things she asked us was, "What do you want people to say when they leave the party?" This was something that we hadn't thought about before, and really put it into perspective for us. She was hired! She helped us to figure out exactly what we needed her for. Since I wanted to do a lot myself, she worked it out so that we hired her for only what we needed her for. She checked with all of our vendors, and helped to make sure that everything was smooth sailing the whole way. She helped run our rehearsal, and had her whole crew available for the wedding day. Crista and her assistant were at the church for the ceremony, while her crew was at the reception site lighting candles, helping our flower lady, and putting the final touches on everything.
    I couldn't have been more pleased with our decision to go with Crista, and Tharp events. Crista's personality, organization, and professionalism really helped to make our day exactly like I had always pictured it. I would recommend Crista to any and all brides!

Sent on 03/11/2013