503 S. Water St, Marion, IN 46938 Map · Phone number

About Music Man Entertainment

Music Man Entertainment is a
FULL-TIME PROFESSIONAL DJ SERVICE,
now serving Indiana for more than 20 years.

Music Man Entertainment Disc Jockeys are experienced professionals for your special occasion. It is our experience and professionalism that sets us apart from other DJ services.

As a leader in the DJ profession, we encourage potential customers to compare our services and competitive pricing to other FULL-TIME PROFESSIONAL DJ SERVICES promoting quality, integrity and experience. When considering the importance of your event, we are confident that you will find Music Man Entertainment to be YOUR best choice.

Follow Music Man Entertainment on

7a9e586ee618fa7b jpg

19 Reviews for Music Man Entertainment

Sandy · Married on 04/27/2019

Excellent Prom D.J.

Troy and his team did an outstanding job DJ-ing our High School Prom. If you need a DJ who is professional, communicates well and has a great selection of music, you should hire Troy. Teenagers can be a tough crowd to please, but they were all dancing and having a ball thanks to Music Man Entertainment.

Sent on 05/16/2019

Music Man Entertainment's reply:

Thank You! We had a great time being a part of your 2019 prom. It was everything we had hoped for, the students were terrific to work with!

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2018

Music Man Entertainment was professional and flexible. They arrived on time to the wedding, for which they played the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. They accommodated all of requests for music, insisting that I make my wedding my own and to be original. Even when I made a decision at a meeting and changed my mind later, they were supportive and made any changes I asked for. Given that I had many kids at my wedding, I especially appreciated that Music Man Entertainment only plays the clean versions of music. When dancing was slow, the DJ was willing to step out on the dance floor himself and encourage everyone to join. Music Man Entertainment was the first DJ I met with, and I knew I did not need to look for anyone else even after just our first meeting together.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Music Man Entertainment's reply:

Thank You! It was a pleasure to be a part of your event! We are glad you and all of your guest had a great time!

Brandi · Married on 05/12/2018

Troy was great to work with. He was patient when I was indecisive about what I wanted and he helped to guide me. I recommend using him for your wedding!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Award

• Blissfully Simple Events
    Blissfully Simple Events Wedding Planners

You cannot go wrong with Music Man Entertainment! As a wedding planner, I work with a lot of DJs and Troy is fabulous to work with, affordable, and keeps the party going. I work with him a lot & I am never disappointed. I highly recommend him! Crista Tharp Blissfully Simple Events

• Marion, 46953 See on map