Audio Inferno Entertainment

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,000 Most Popular Price

Audio Inferno Entertainment is a wedding DJ company based out of Indianapolis, Indiana. DJ Scott Johnson provides newly engaged couples with personalized customer care and stellar music and lighting solutions. From the moment you choose his services, he will collaborate with you to plan the soundtrack to your day, tailoring his services to your needs and requests.

Audio Inferno Entertainment is on board for your entire wedding day, from the ceremony through to the reception and after-party. Scott presents to-be-weds with a ceremony planning sheet to ensure the musical selections run smoothly as you say ‘I do.’ He arrives early at wedding venues to assemble his equipment and ensure that the finer details are taken care of. This professional supplies wireless microphones for speeches and utilizes high-quality equipment from start to finish. Scott will strive to get your guests on the dance floor with an eclectic setlist designed to elevate the ambience of your special celebration.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$125

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$250

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kourtney C. Married on 06/17/2022

Great DJ!!

Scott was very professional and great to work with! He was good about getting back to us and he listened to what we wanted for our wedding. He was also very helpful with suggestions when we didn’t know what songs we wanted.
    Andrea B. Married on 11/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best wedding dance party ever!

Scott was on point and had songs that I never would have even thought about for the reception. Different songs that made other want to get up and dance. He was so interactive with us and made sure everything was how we wanted it and then made it that much better. We couldn’t have had a better dj then Scott. Highly recommend him to anyone and any other events we do.
    Katie D. Married on 10/23/2021

Wedding DJ Extraordinaire 😁

Scott was so great! He has a super simple form you fill out that makes your ceremony and reception super personalized! His price was SO reasonable and we had SUCH a fun night with him leading us through the ceremony without a hitch! Thanks so much, Scott!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

Audio Inferno Entertainment 1
Offer

Mention that you or a relative is a member of Public Safety entity (Police, Fire, EMS or Dispatch) or Military either active or retired, and receive a discount off of the normal hourly fee for service. I work full time for Beech Grove Fire Department and proud to be able to help other members of the public safety and military community.

Team

Scott Johnson
Scott Johnson
DJ/Owner

I have been DJing on my own for close to 15 years. I started for another company back in the early 90s when CDs were just coming out on the market. I DJed with 6 boxes of cassette tapes, with 100 tapes per box and 1 song on each side plus a binder by song an artist in order to find it.

Now, DJing is a lot easier! I have a vast knowledge of music but love those little challenges when it comes to requests. My goal for you is to provide the best service I can and use my experience to make the process of planning your Ceremony and reception easy and fun. I love what I do and enjoy watching your guests have fun helping you celebrate your special day. At the end of the night I am completely satisfied when your guests come up and say they enjoyed the evening and you are happy, as well.

1350 W. Southport Road, Suite C, PMB 129 Indianapolis, IN, 46217
Location of (Audio Inferno Entertainment)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding