theSimpleDJ

$1,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Most Popular Price

Professional DJ Services, Lighting & Photo Booths

The Simple DJ offers a full suite of professional DJ, Lighting, and Photo Booth services to make your big day unforgettable! Our professional DJs want to keep the process simple and stress free, putting the focus back on you and your special day. We want to play the music you love to create an event that you will never forget.

The Simple DJ knows your wedding day is the most important day, so we work directly with you to plan it exactly how you want it. We offer a sharp and modern DJ setup with top of the line sound and lighting equipment. Our dedicated team of experienced, insured, professionals coordinate with you throughout the planning process to help ensure an easy, stress-free experience. We then meet with you in person (or on video chat, if you prefer) before the celebration to go over all the final details. On your wedding day, we get there early to make sure your celebration's audio and lighting look and sound perfect! We understand how important this day is to you and we have the technical expertise and event experience to make your reception amazing! Tell us your vision, plan of events, all your favorite songs, etc. and let our DJ's take it from there while you dance the night away!

Services Offered:

Customized online wedding planning portal
Customizable playlists and do-not-play lists
Separate "Ceremony" Wireless Audio/Microphone System
Dance Floor Lighting
Wireless, Multi Function Uplighting
Photo Booths
Custom Monograms
Slide Show Projectors

Areas Covered

theSimpleDJ is based in Indianapolis, Indiana. We are available for travel to Illinois, Kentucky, and Ohio.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$800

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Consultation
MC
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$200

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Consultation
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
MC
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

Message vendor

Teryn K. Married on 10/01/2022
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The perfect DJ experience!

Finding the perfect DJ for our wedding reception was super important to my husband and me. We wanted our dance floor to be packed the entire time and wanted our guests to have a blast. We met with a few DJs and compared their styles, offerings, experience, and pricing, and theSimpleDj checked all of our boxes. The portal that Danny uses made everything so easy and allowed us to input all of the songs that we wanted to be played at the reception. We got paired with Dennis for our wedding day and we can't say enough good things about him. We met before the wedding and he answered all of our questions and made sure we were 100% comfortable. He took control of the reception and made sure everything was running according to schedule and made our lives stress-free. The dance floor was packed the entire time and we received so many compliments from our guests about how good our DJ and music were. If you need a DJ, hire theSimpleDJ. They will not disappoint!
  • Sarah
    Sarah S. Married on 08/20/2022
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing DJ with an incredibly professional set up!

If you are like me, and have spent several hours going through numerous DJ websites reading reviews etc, then here's your sign to stop! When I found The Simple DJ, the first thing I noticed was after sending an inquiry, he responded quickly with pricing! (Seems like a gimme, but so many companies would not give pricing without setting up a meeting). They have several packages that can meet anyone's needs. I ended up booking Danny as our DJ, and I can't say enough about how great he was! Our wedding ran so smoothly, and the dance floor was incredible! I can tell you after looking at several other DJ sites, his set up was by far the most professional looking one I found. Additionally, we booked the photo booth, which I would HIGHLY recommend if it's in your budget. Thank you Danny for helping make our wedding day so special! I will be recommending The Simple DJ to anyone in search of a professional DJ service in the future!

theSimpleDJ's reply:

Your wedding was the best!! Thank you for trusting me to deliver your vision for your big day! It was one for the books! Best wishes to you both!!
  • illustration stars

Team

Daniel LaPlante
Daniel LaPlante
owner

Hello my name is Daniel LaPlante. I am the owner of theSimpleDJ and have been in the wedding DJ business for over a 20 years. I started theSimpleDJ out of college and have had the privilege of providing music for hundreds of weddings since then. I have always kept the philosophy with theSimpleDJ to keep the focus on the couples and provide a flawless, memorable experience. We do that by providing the best quality music, keeping everything professional, and not being cheesy. We keep the focus on you and let you have as much say in the music as you want.

5839 Jamestown Square Ln Indianapolis, IN, 46234

Please Call or Email Anytime.
Location of (theSimpleDJ)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding