Audio Inferno Entertainment Reviews

1 User photo

• Travis
    Travis C. Married on 08/29/2021

Easy Going, Easy Decisions, Just Too Easy

For starters, I’m a person that can decide just by looking at a name. I sent out a few emails requesting DJ assistance and just simply awaited for an answer.

I got a few responses, but most of them were vague. Scott came right out the gates with what he supplies, prices, and all other accommodations. He had paperwork and recommended lists of songs in case you got stuck.

Scott made the wedding go very smoothly with the helping with moving along the celebration by keeping to a schedule. Announced what was going on and what was coming next. Very entertaining for the wedding games as well! Never played the music too loud and read the crowd accurately as too not play anything out-of-the-blue.

His set up and tear down is too a science and not invasive at all. You have to pay extra for lighting, but it’s well worth it. He orchestrated the lighting where it gave the best ambiance for the room(s).

I highly suggest Scott. He gives the best bang for the buck and he made it too easy to work with him,

10/10 will use again for future events. Even my own funeral.
    Kristen M. Married on 08/07/2021

Amazing and listens to you!

He was very kind, met with us beforehand and listened to what we actually wanted. He read the crowd and played songs my wedding guests loved. 10/10.
    Scott W. Married on 07/03/2021

Great DJ highly recommend

Scott was great. He met with us ahead of time to make sure we had a great game plan. He was very interactive at the reception and everyone loved him. I highly recommend.
    Ashley B. Married on 06/12/2021

Best DJ ever!

I mean what can I say? We had the best time dancing around all night. Scott was amazing and quick to respond to my random questions and he offered great feedback and suggestions. What a wonderful evening!!
    John C. Married on 05/15/2021

Great DJ highly recommend

Scott was very easy to work with and did an incredible job, it was one of the best wedding receptions I’ve ever been to. He was a huge part of it
  • Megan
    Megan L. Married on 09/19/2020

Outstanding!! 10/10 would hire again

Audio Inferno (Scott) does a great job with everything! We ended up meeting up for dinner to go over our wedding details and music/script paperwork, this was a laid back but professional experience and was a nice change to all the busyness from other wedding planning. He is great with finding out who you and what your taste is so he can better match your taste of music for the night. I could go on and on with my great time as well as all of the positive feedback we got from guests. Again so amazing, this would be a missed opportunity of you didn’t even just reach out to get an idea/price.
    Ashley G. Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing dj!

Scott is very professional and made our wedding flow so easily! He did a great job of keeping everything in order. I had no clue what order or songs to use as I was overwhelmed with other wedding stuff and he gave some great recommendations and made the process so much easier! Scott is very outgoing and has a great personality! Me and my husband wanted a DJ that would take the job seriously yet be funny and help everyone enjoy the day/evening! Scott over exceeded our expectations! He kept people involved in the music and didn’t let there be a dull moment. He even joined in on the dance floor at one point! We highly recommend Scott!
    Anna Married on 09/21/2019

Excellent!

The experience was simple and easy. He helped us pick songs and even kept the reception flowing in a timely manner.
  • Kierra
    Kierra M. Married on 03/24/2018

Definitely recommend!

Scott was so professional, funny, and really kept the evening moving along- he played all our requests while feeding off the crowd and choosing songs to get everyone involved as well. We loved him as our wedding DJ and recommend to anyone looking for someone!
    Katie W. Married on 10/14/2017

Awesome experience!

Working with Scott was one of the highlights of our day. He was professional, fun, and went above and beyond to create the exact atmosphere we were going for. Full package service! I especially loved the up lighting he did.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 10/05/2013

Wedding DJ & Friend

My wife and I not only had the pleasure of Scott being our DJ, we also worked with him at several Weddings. He is the utmost professional and knows how to get the party started. He works well with children and adults alike and knows how to get the crowd involved. I would recommend Scott for any Birthday, Wedding or event large or small.
    Chris C. Married on 09/14/2013

Still sore from all the dancing

Would 100% recommend Scott he was a blast very professional but also laid back and fun treats everyone like family will always send people his way without a doubt!!!!!!!
    Chris C. Married on 09/14/2013

Still sore from all the dancing

Laura H. Married on 06/09/2012

Dance party!

We had an incredible time at our wedding reception. We asked for a few specific songs and he delivered. We also asked for a few songs not to be played and that was no problem either. Great price and gave us the night we wanted!
    Christine W. Married on 06/30/2011

Memory Making

Scott DJ’d my wedding in 2011. He was beyond great! He listened to what my husband and I wanted and played the perfect set of music. My great uncle passed away shortly after my wedding, and he constantly stated how much he loved the DJ and the choice of music he played at our wedding. I will forever cherish that thanks to Scott.
    Justin Married on 09/19/2020

Awesome guy and great entertainment!

Scott was did an amazing job on our wedding. He sat down with us about a month before the wedding to see what we would like our wedding to be, and he gave us some advice on which songs he got positive vibes on. He did change up the genres during the reception and many of the guests kept talking about our music choice months after the wedding. He had a great attitude and wore a 3 piece suit. He did multiple games during the wedding that went really well, and he controlled the wedding like a champ. He made sure to listen to my wife and I with any ideas about the wedding we wanted from him. He was very professional, and I would definitely recommend him for anybody’s wedding. 10/10 recommend.