Music Man Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

1 User photo

Clair P. Married on 06/11/2022

Amazing DJ to work with!

So easy to work with & very responsive. I’m so glad we chose to work with him and he definitely played a part in making our wedding memorable 💗
    Mike S. Married on 04/23/2022

Awesome and Excellent!

Troy was always prompt with responses and schedule and had no issues or worries during our day. Super easy to work with, highly recommended.
    John T. Married on 12/04/2021

Amazing wedding DJ

Music man entertainment made our wedding day go so smoothly. Troy was very professional and responsive. We had a meeting and clear on expectations for the wedding day. Wedding planning is stressful but Troy took the stress off our plate. Everything went smoothly on wedding day. He communicated well with our venue and photographer. Music was good and people were on the dance floor all night. Would Highly recommend music man entertainment for your wedding or other event.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Angela
    Angela W. Married on 11/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

All the feelings! Simply perfect.

Troy was absolutely fantastic! He handled everything with such professionalism and care. I asked…he delivered. He took the time to listen and gave me more than I thought I needed. His timing of the music was more on point than I was! Absolute perfection.
  • Kristie
    Kristie C. Married on 10/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing from start to finish

Everything was perfect. Our guest loved the music!
    James E. Married on 08/28/2021

Music Man Entertainment

Working with DJ Troy was an absolutely amazing experience. He was available to meet any time and day we needed, and any place as well. He was at the wedding with plenty of time to spare, ensured he was properly set up, and absolutely killed the night (in a good way). Would definitely recommend Music Man Entertainment anytime I am asked who the best DJ for a wedding is.

Music Man Entertainment's reply:

Thank you! We had such a great time celebrating your wedding day, and are so happy that you and your guest had an absolutely amazing time! You both were amazing to work with!
    Nicole W. Married on 07/24/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

One of the Best Wedding Decisions We Made!

We had a wonderful experience working with Music Man Entertainment for our wedding! Music has always been a very important and sentimental part of my life. It made all the difference working with a DJ who understood that. Troy made sure that everything I wanted to have included in our ceremony and reception was accounted for and made sure the reception ran smoothly. He was extremely understanding and patient, both during our email exchanges when I didn’t always do the best at following up and the day of the wedding when we were running behind schedule. Music Man was also willing to move with us when we had to reschedule our wedding due to Covid. Twice. Hiring Music Man Entertainment was one of the best wedding decisions we made. I cannot recommend them enough!!!
  • Hannah
    Hannah M. Married on 07/17/2021

Amazing Experience!!!

I truly enjoyed having Music Man Entertainment at my wedding! They were very fun and friendly and really aced what I asked for. They truly made our special day very magical and fun!
    Calista S. Married on 06/19/2021

Amazing!!!!

Music man entertainment was amazing. He made my whole wedding day flow and was prepared for everything!

Music Man Entertainment's reply:

Thank You Calista for choosing DJ Rick for you wedding day. We are truly happy you and your guest had a great time!
    Christianne K. Married on 06/12/2021

Wedding DJ

Music Man Entertainment was wonderful to work with! He was super helpful with any questions I had leading up to the wedding and did a great job with all the music. I'd highly recommend him to anyone looking for a fun DJ!
    Stephanie G. Married on 05/29/2021

Phenomenal Service

If you are looking for a DJ service, PLEASE check out Music Man Entertainment Sevices. They were phenomenal! You will not be disappointed! Troy was professional, helpful and took a lot off of me during the wedding. He collaborated with the caterer, took charge in the scheduling of the events and was just a dynamite DJ. I can't say enough about him.

Music Man Entertainment's reply:

Thank You very much! It was an absolute pleasure to be a part of Danielle's wedding day! You all were amazing to work with!
    Emily L. Married on 05/08/2021

Wonderful to Work With!

I am so glad we chose Music Man Entertainment for our wedding! Troy was very flexible and organized leading up to the wedding and on the day of. He asked us to fill out several documents that allowed him to know exactly what our vision was throughout the day and he was very agreeable to any ideas we had! During the reception, he approached us at appropriate times to ask our thoughts on timings for activities and double-check if there was anything else he could do to make our day perfect. It was an absolute pleasure to have him as our DJ!
    Josh W. Married on 11/07/2020

Great expericence

Troy was great. He met us a few months prior to book and had a packet of all the info he would need. About three weeks prior to the wedding we met again and went over the packet. He had all the songs we requested for the ceremony and reception. He kept the party moving and had people on the dance floor all evening. He was part of a great group that made our special day a memory we will never forget.

Music Man Entertainment's reply:

THANK YOU! You both were such a pleasure to work with. We are glad you and your guest had a great time!
  • Avree
    Avree B. Married on 09/26/2020

So easy to work with!

Troy with Music Man Entertainment is so easy to work with and very responsive to emails! He made sure to meet with me before my wedding and hammer out any last minute details to make sure everything went as perfectly as possible! He even took requests at the end of the night for some of the kids that were wanting to dance after everyone else was tired!

Music Man Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! We had an amazing time celebrating with you and all of your guest! You both were an absolute pleasure to work with!
    Katelyn K. Married on 08/29/2020

The Best!!

Music Man Entertainment was an awesome choice for our wedding! Troy was incredible and very helpful during the process. He responded quickly to messages and was very accommodating for my now husband and I with our less than ideal work schedules! When we struggled with versions of songs that we wanted, Troy was very helpful in sending suggestions to us. And he actually listens to you with what you want and makes it happen! Everybody had a blast during wedding, and Troy kept the dance floor going all night long. I had the best experience working with Troy and have already recommended him to multiple friends and family. Book with Music Man! :)
    Kora S. Married on 07/25/2020

Amazing dj!

My husband and I chose Music Man Entertainment for our wedding on 07/25/2020 and we would do it over and over and over again!! (And just know, my husband took who was going to DJ our wedding VERY seriously - he even interviewed several different companies over the phone prior to picking haha). Troy (and Ericka) are quite the incredible team!! They were kind, fun, professional, and attentive to all of our needs and requests. They did a wonderful job not only DJ-ing our wedding reception (what a party!!), but also running the music/sound for our entire ceremony. I honestly can't say thank you enough to Music Man Entertainment....our wedding day was an absolute dream and they were a big part of why. 100% CHOOSE MUSIC MAN ENTERTAINMENT! You will not regret it. I am so very thankful we did!!

Music Man Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! We had so much fun being a part of your wedding day! Thank-you for choosing us as your DJ!
    Abbie G. Married on 06/13/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A great deal and an amazing DJ!

Troy was such a pleasure to work with! He was very professional, friendly and helpful. Anytime I texted him with questions, he responded promptly. We were planning our wedding during COVID-19, and even with us changing the date, he still made it work and was so understanding. He was a great DJ at a great price! My husband and I were impressed. I would highly recommend Music Man Entertainment!
    Tallia Married on 06/06/2020

Wedding DJ

I cannot recommend Troy enough! He was quick to respond to emails and questions throughout the process of booking and he was willing to reschedule with me twice due to Covid-19! The ceremony music went flawlessly and the reception music was perfect! I have absolutely no complaints, he is an amazing DJ!
  • Taylor
    Taylor O. Married on 10/12/2019

Great Value for Great DJ

Troy did a wonderful job, and was one of the best things about our wedding. I would definitely recommend him and his company.

Music Man Entertainment's reply:

Thank You for choosing us to be a part of your beautiful day! It truly was a pleasure working with you guys!
    Molly O. Married on 08/31/2019

Absolutely perfect

I truly can't imagine anyone else having done our wedding than Troy. He was phenomenal. He read our crowd well and played the appropriate music to fit the mood. He truly blew our expectations out of the water, and we are SO happy we chose him as our DJ. He was extremely kind, friendly, easy to talk to and overall an amazing DJ and person. Thank you Troy for making our wedding and reception truly unforgettable!

Music Man Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! We truly had a great time being able to celebrate your wedding with you and your guest!
    Hannah Married on 08/17/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional, kind, and fun!

Music Man Entertainment was the best! You could not ask for a more professional, fun, and kind DJ. We got everything we could have asked for because we were listed to and our wishes were important to them. Because of Troy and his lovely wife, our wedding went so smoothly and every one complimented how fun our wedding was!

Music Man Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your beautiful day! We had such a great time celebrating your wedding!
    Stephanie C. Married on 05/25/2019

Great Service and Great Price

Highly recommend Music Man for your special occasion - he was easy to work with, played great music, and did our ceremony as well.

Music Man Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your beautiful day! We are glad you and your guest had a great time!
  • Rebekka
    Rebekka A. Married on 05/11/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fun, friendly and professional service. Troy is amazing and did a great job!

Fun, friendly and professional service. Troy is amazing and did a great job!
    Sandy Married on 04/27/2019

Excellent Prom D.J.

Troy and his team did an outstanding job DJ-ing our High School Prom. If you need a DJ who is professional, communicates well and has a great selection of music, you should hire Troy. Teenagers can be a tough crowd to please, but they were all dancing and having a ball thanks to Music Man Entertainment.

Music Man Entertainment's reply:

Thank You! We had a great time being a part of your 2019 prom. It was everything we had hoped for, the students were terrific to work with!
    Sarah Married on 06/02/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Music Man Entertainment was professional and flexible. They arrived on time to the wedding, for which they played the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. They accommodated all of requests for music, insisting that I make my wedding my own and to be original. Even when I made a decision at a meeting and changed my mind later, they were supportive and made any changes I asked for. Given that I had many kids at my wedding, I especially appreciated that Music Man Entertainment only plays the clean versions of music. When dancing was slow, the DJ was willing to step out on the dance floor himself and encourage everyone to join. Music Man Entertainment was the first DJ I met with, and I knew I did not need to look for anyone else even after just our first meeting together.

Music Man Entertainment's reply:

Thank You! It was a pleasure to be a part of your event! We are glad you and all of your guest had a great time!
illustration stars