Music Man Entertainment Reviews

1 User photo

• Kora

Kora Smith · Getting married on 01/07/2022

Amazing dj!

My husband and I chose Music Man Entertainment for our wedding on 07/25/2020 and we would do it over and over and over again!! (And just know, my husband took who was going to DJ our wedding VERY seriously - he even interviewed several different companies over the phone prior to picking haha). Troy (and Ericka) are quite the incredible team!! They were kind, fun, professional, and attentive to all of our needs and requests. They did a wonderful job not only DJ-ing our wedding reception (what a party!!), but also running the music/sound for our entire ceremony. I honestly can't say thank you enough to Music Man Entertainment....our wedding day was an absolute dream and they were a big part of why. 100% CHOOSE MUSIC MAN ENTERTAINMENT! You will not regret it. I am so very thankful we did!!

Sent on 08/16/2020

Music Man Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! We had so much fun being a part of your wedding day! Thank-you for choosing us as your DJ!
  • Kristie

Kristie Cahue · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Amazing from start to finish

Everything was perfect. Our guest loved the music!

Sent on 08/26/2020

Josh Wiseman · Getting married on 11/07/2020

Great expericence

Troy was great. He met us a few months prior to book and had a packet of all the info he would need. About three weeks prior to the wedding we met again and went over the packet. He had all the songs we requested for the ceremony and reception. He kept the party moving and had people on the dance floor all evening. He was part of a great group that made our special day a memory we will never forget.

Sent on 08/18/2020

Music Man Entertainment's reply:

THANK YOU! You both were such a pleasure to work with. We are glad you and your guest had a great time!
  • Avree

Avree Barrett · Married on 09/26/2020

So easy to work with!

Troy with Music Man Entertainment is so easy to work with and very responsive to emails! He made sure to meet with me before my wedding and hammer out any last minute details to make sure everything went as perfectly as possible! He even took requests at the end of the night for some of the kids that were wanting to dance after everyone else was tired!

Sent on 10/12/2020

Music Man Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! We had an amazing time celebrating with you and all of your guest! You both were an absolute pleasure to work with!

Katelyn Kline · Married on 08/29/2020

The Best!!

Music Man Entertainment was an awesome choice for our wedding! Troy was incredible and very helpful during the process. He responded quickly to messages and was very accommodating for my now husband and I with our less than ideal work schedules! When we struggled with versions of songs that we wanted, Troy was very helpful in sending suggestions to us. And he actually listens to you with what you want and makes it happen! Everybody had a blast during wedding, and Troy kept the dance floor going all night long. I had the best experience working with Troy and have already recommended him to multiple friends and family. Book with Music Man! :)

Sent on 09/11/2020

Abbie Gernand · Married on 06/13/2020

A great deal and an amazing DJ!

Troy was such a pleasure to work with! He was very professional, friendly and helpful. Anytime I texted him with questions, he responded promptly. We were planning our wedding during COVID-19, and even with us changing the date, he still made it work and was so understanding. He was a great DJ at a great price! My husband and I were impressed. I would highly recommend Music Man Entertainment!

Sent on 07/06/2020

Tallia · Married on 06/06/2020

Wedding DJ

I cannot recommend Troy enough! He was quick to respond to emails and questions throughout the process of booking and he was willing to reschedule with me twice due to Covid-19! The ceremony music went flawlessly and the reception music was perfect! I have absolutely no complaints, he is an amazing DJ!

Sent on 09/27/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor O'Neal · Married on 10/12/2019

Great Value for Great DJ

Troy did a wonderful job, and was one of the best things about our wedding. I would definitely recommend him and his company.

Sent on 11/29/2019

Music Man Entertainment's reply:

Thank You for choosing us to be a part of your beautiful day! It truly was a pleasure working with you guys!

Molly O'Keefe · Married on 08/31/2019

Absolutely perfect

I truly can't imagine anyone else having done our wedding than Troy. He was phenomenal. He read our crowd well and played the appropriate music to fit the mood. He truly blew our expectations out of the water, and we are SO happy we chose him as our DJ. He was extremely kind, friendly, easy to talk to and overall an amazing DJ and person. Thank you Troy for making our wedding and reception truly unforgettable!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Music Man Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! We truly had a great time being able to celebrate your wedding with you and your guest!

Hannah · Married on 08/17/2019

Professional, kind, and fun!

Music Man Entertainment was the best! You could not ask for a more professional, fun, and kind DJ. We got everything we could have asked for because we were listed to and our wishes were important to them. Because of Troy and his lovely wife, our wedding went so smoothly and every one complimented how fun our wedding was!

Sent on 09/07/2019

Music Man Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your beautiful day! We had such a great time celebrating your wedding!

Stephanie Carter · Married on 05/25/2019

Great Service and Great Price

Highly recommend Music Man for your special occasion - he was easy to work with, played great music, and did our ceremony as well.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Music Man Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your beautiful day! We are glad you and your guest had a great time!
  • Rebekka

Rebekka Ann Altmeyer Carmack · Married on 05/11/2019

Fun, friendly and professional service. Troy is amazing and did a great job!

Fun, friendly and professional service. Troy is amazing and did a great job!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Sandy · Married on 04/27/2019

Excellent Prom D.J.

Troy and his team did an outstanding job DJ-ing our High School Prom. If you need a DJ who is professional, communicates well and has a great selection of music, you should hire Troy. Teenagers can be a tough crowd to please, but they were all dancing and having a ball thanks to Music Man Entertainment.

Sent on 05/16/2019

Music Man Entertainment's reply:

Thank You! We had a great time being a part of your 2019 prom. It was everything we had hoped for, the students were terrific to work with!

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2018

Music Man Entertainment was professional and flexible. They arrived on time to the wedding, for which they played the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. They accommodated all of requests for music, insisting that I make my wedding my own and to be original. Even when I made a decision at a meeting and changed my mind later, they were supportive and made any changes I asked for. Given that I had many kids at my wedding, I especially appreciated that Music Man Entertainment only plays the clean versions of music. When dancing was slow, the DJ was willing to step out on the dance floor himself and encourage everyone to join. Music Man Entertainment was the first DJ I met with, and I knew I did not need to look for anyone else even after just our first meeting together.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Music Man Entertainment's reply:

Thank You! It was a pleasure to be a part of your event! We are glad you and all of your guest had a great time!

Brandi · Married on 05/12/2018

Troy was great to work with. He was patient when I was indecisive about what I wanted and he helped to guide me. I recommend using him for your wedding!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Carrie · Married on 10/14/2017

Troy was wonderful to work with. He was extremely prompt and very responsive to all my questions. He kept our reception flowing with ease. Would definitely use him again and would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Music Man Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Carrie, it was our pleasure to be a part of your beautiful day!

Mhegan · Married on 09/23/2017

Troy was fantastic! I got a lot of complements towards him. He was so kind even when we kept switching our song choices. Very flexible and took the time to drive out to me for a meeting.

Sent on 09/27/2017

Cindy · Married on 09/22/2017

We used Music Man Entertainment for our fall dance and they did a great job. The music was current and was appropriate for our age level.

Sent on 09/27/2017

Marion High School Class of 1965 · event on: 07/29/2017

Troy,
    You did an excellent job. Great selection of music and volume control was perfect. Our people were very complimentary about the dance music as well as being able to carry on a conversation. I would highly recommend you to any group and your price is more than fair. Thank you for a great evening!!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Music Man Entertainment's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure to be a part of Marion High School Class of 1965's 70th birthday party.

Taylor · Married on 06/17/2017

We loved Music Man Entertainment.!!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Music Man Entertainment's reply:

Thank You! We were truly blessed that you chose us to be a part of your beautiful day!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/03/2017

Absolutely one of the best vendors we could have had at our wedding! Super flexible and always responded in a timely manner. Also did so well with our crazy and unorganized reception. Really thankful to have found The Music Man!!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Eric · event on: 04/08/2017

Give Troy a call! He is a great guy and did such a great job with the party! He communicates timely and is very easy to work with! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Jessica · Married on 02/26/2017

Troy and crew with Music Man Entertainment were wonderful to work with. They were affordable, prompt, and incredibly easy to work with! They provided the music for a radio station party and our listeners had an absolute blast! They were friendly and fun! We plan on using them whenever we get the chance!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Johnny · Married on 09/20/2015

Mike was instrumental in planning our timeline for the day of. We looked to him and his expertise for how our wedding should run. He suggested and guided while also remaining incredibly flexible about our wants and needs.

Our wedding took place at the Old Daley Inn at Crooked Lake, which Mike was very familiar with and it showed. Our ceremony music was accurate and at the perfect volume. The microphone used during the ceremony worked flawlessly and our guests said they could hear everything that was said.

The music Mike chose to play at the reception fit the mood of the room and had everyone dancing all night long. He was incredibly personable, kind, and easygoing.

If we could give him 10 stars, we WOULD!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Autumn · Married on 08/22/2015

They were absolutely awesome!!!! Worked with our budget and made sure everyone had a good time. Would use again and will for sure recommend!!

Sent on 08/30/2015