260 Westwood Avenue, Westwood, NJ 07675 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About You're So Invited!

You’re So Invited is a gift and stationery boutique located in Westwood, New Jersey, and offering a vast selection of unique options. Their hand-selected gifts, variety of invitations in every budget and expert and friendly service will ensure that you walk away with exactly what you’re looking for. You’re So Invited also additional items to help with all of your party planning needs.

This boutique offers everything you need for wedding stationery, from Save the Dates and Thank Yous to menus, programs, and even imprinted napkins. Additionally, their shop is full of gifts for every occasion, and those looking to treat loved ones to something special will find an assortment of goods at You’re So Invited. Invitation services include:

• Addressing
Grey ribbon
Grey ribbon
0f7927b58845ae1c store front
Sample brown invitation

61 Reviews for You're So Invited!

You're So Invited! 1
You're So Invited! 2
You're So Invited! 3
You're So Invited! 4
You're So Invited! 5
You're So Invited! 6
  • Staci

Staci Ann Blank · Getting married on 02/15/2020

Luxury Invitations at affordable prices !

I found an invitation online that I loved and it was very very expensive. When I went to Your'e So Invited with this vision in my head, Sharon worked with me until we basically created the invitation of our dreams at half the cost of the one that I originally fell in love with online. The quality was perfection. I will use Sharon and You're so invited for all of my future needs. They also have gorgeous gifts for just about everyone on your list.

Sent on 08/31/2019

michelle · Married on 06/15/2019

Perfect & Simple

I went into You're So Invited in April, when my wedding was in June. Mary helped me right away find something that matched our style. We are so lucky to have a place in Westwood that offers such great service along with great products! They helped me with the whole process, down to the wording, the color scheme and the envelope labeling.

Sent on 08/05/2019

You're So Invited! FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography

• 260 Westwood Avenue Westwood, New Jersey, 07675 See on map