You're So Invited!

475 Broadway, Suite B, Westwood, NJ 07675, Westwood, NJ 07675 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About You're So Invited!

You’re So Invited is a gift and stationery boutique located in Westwood, New Jersey, and offering a vast selection of unique options. Their hand-selected gifts, variety of invitations in every budget and expert and friendly service will ensure that you walk away with exactly what you’re looking for. You’re So Invited also additional items to help with all of your party planning needs.

This boutique offers everything you need for wedding stationery, from Save the Dates and Thank Yous to menus, programs, and even imprinted napkins. Additionally, their shop is full of gifts for every occasion, and those looking to treat loved ones to something special will find an assortment of goods at You’re So Invited. Invitation services include:

• Addressing
Grey ribbon
Grey ribbon
card 51 382516 157479753839576
Location Map

64 Reviews for You're So Invited!

You're So Invited! 1
You're So Invited! 2
You're So Invited! 3
You're So Invited! 4
You're So Invited! 5
  • Staci

Staci Ann Blank · Getting married on 02/15/2020

Luxury Invitations at affordable prices !

I found an invitation online that I loved and it was very very expensive. When I went to Your'e So Invited with this vision in my head, Sharon worked with me until we basically created the invitation of our dreams at half the cost of the one that I originally fell in love with online. The quality was perfection. I will use Sharon and You're so invited for all of my future needs. They also have gorgeous gifts for just about everyone on your list.

Sent on 08/31/2019

Christina D · Married on 06/22/2019

Carefully edited selection. Excellent customer service.

From my 20+ years of experience in event planning, I believe that the save-the-date and invitation set the tone for any event. To this end, You’re So Invited was the perfect partner for helping us to define, design and execute the look and feel of our wedding, from start to finish. You’re So Invited offers a tasteful, carefully edited selection of quality invitation and collateral options. The team at You’re So Invited is fabulous to work with- they provided us with expert guidance on everything from wedding invitation etiquette wording to programs and name cards. Their customer service is excellent. They were able to accommodate timely turnarounds (which for us was very important as we had a six-month engagement window), stayed on top of deadlines, and followed up on communications in a very timely manner. I highly recommend You’re So Invited; the experience was turnkey and an absolute pleasure. I will be going to them now for all my stationary needs moving forward.

Sent on 11/20/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

You're So Invited! FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing