P.O. Box 324, Brookside, NJ 07926, Mendham, NJ 07945 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Deals 2

About Social Graces, LLC

Social Graces, LLC is an experienced wedding planner in the Northern New Jersey area, located in Mendham that helps makes a couple’s dream wedding into a reality. For over 30 years in business this planner works with couples to give them realistic expectations for their big day and helps alleviate their stress. From full planning to advice on intricate details, this wedding planner offers numerous levels of service for couples. From traditionally elegant to modern, the team at Social Graces, LLC works with couples on all styles of weddings. Social Graces, has been featured in Joan Hamburg’s Book “City Wedding”.

The planners at this company offer to help couples with their rehearsals, ceremonies and receptions. They also work on a number of different types of celebrations including civil, double, military, non-religious and religious weddings. Couples can even find assistance planning their elopement with Social Graces, LLC. Services offered through this wedding planner include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Wedding Programs

Other Services
This company can also help couples with their invitation and calligraphy needs. Beautiful lettering services are available on products such as catalog invitations, imprinted napkins, menus, place cards, programs, RSVP cards, save the dates and thank you cards. Social Graces, LLC provides invitation services that include:

• Invitations

17 Reviews for Social Graces, LLC

1 User photo

• Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Married on 04/19/2019

Couldn't have done it without them!

Fran was an absolute godsend when it came to my wedding day! When I first got engaged, my mom and I were on the fence on if I needed a wedding planner throughout my wedding planning process, as I knew she and I were very organized and I am very hands on when it comes to planing. But about 6 months out I realized we definitely will be needing some help as we get closer to the big day. Fran was actually recommended to me by another bride in a bridal group I was a member of on Facebook, and I am so happy we decided to hire her!

We hired Fran for help the couple weeks leading up to my wedding, as well as coordination on our rehearsal, and for the big day. From our first meeting, she was very attentive, and made sure that anything I asked for was done exactly how I envisioned. She also helped with giving any guidance and recommendations where I needed, including my hair and makeup artist who were awesome!

When it came down to the days leading up to the wedding, Fran reached out requesting a list of my vendors and their contact information, which I happily provided, so she could call each one and confirm their expected arrival time. This was awesome because time really is of the essence as you get closer to your wedding day! On our wedding day, Fran and her husband were seriously amazing. They were attentive to anything we may have needed, and made sure to instruct the vendors and coordinate any questions without having to come to me first. My favorite thing was the pictures she and her husband took throughout the day! I'm still waiting on our professional pictures, so having some sneak peaks from Fran was amazing!

Hire Social Graces! You won't be disappointed :)

Sent on 05/14/2019

Social Graces, LLC's reply:

Hi Ashleigh,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I really appreciate it.
    It was nice of you to take the time to write.
    Thank you so much again.
    Fran

Adriana · Married on 02/23/2019

Day of Planner

Fran had great attention to detail and was very responsive to my needs. Would recommend!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Patricia · Married on 12/22/2018

Highly Recommended

Social Graces was beyond helpful for planning our special day! Fran's attention to detail, superior knowledge, and beautiful calligraphy helped us achieve everything that we dreamed of. Without Fran there on our special day we would have been lost. She is very highly recommended!! We will for sure use her for all of our special family events.

Sent on 01/26/2019

Award

Social Graces, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 495.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 650.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Social Graces, LLC 1
    20% off wedding invitations of $195 or more.
    20% off of Wedding Invitations of $195 or more. Social Graces, LLC will help you word your invitation. If you buy your invitations from Social Graces, LLC we will also discount hand calligraphy on envelopes.
  • Social Graces, LLC 2
    20% off Wedding Invitations
    20% off invitations of $200 or more. Social Graces, LLC will help you word your invitation. We have a hand calligraphy and mailing service. We carry other wedding and party invitations. Social Graces has many books of invitations. If you can't visit us, you may use our online store. Visit www.socialgracesnj.com for an online website that carries some of our invitations. Best Wishes

• P.O. Box 324, Brookside, NJ 07926 Mendham, NJ, 07945 See on map
    Location of (Social Graces, LLC)