Elaborate Parties by Bennett

11 Hunter Drive Suite 101, Madison, NJ 07940 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Elaborate Parties by Bennett

It’s simple... we have planned and orchestrated hundreds of seamless events! How have we done it? We make sure that our clients are our number one priority! We are never satisfied unless all of our clients are satisfied.

We take pride in the fact that none of our events are even close to being “cookie-cutter events.” We take a personal approach with each of our clients and ensure them that we develop an event that is as perfect and unique as it should be and that it suits their styles, personalities and most of all, their budgets.

So look no further since we always deliver what we promise: a more than satisfied client. If you don’t believe us, then look at the tab on our website with all our very happy clients! Inez Bennett and her team love what they do and it reflects in their work! We are bilingual in English and Spanish. Get started today by calling us!

HONEYMOONS & DESTINATION WEDDINGS

Whether planning a Destination Wedding, Honeymoon, Babymoon, Family Trip or Engagement Proposal, Elaborate Parties by Bennett can help you plan that vacation. Inez Bennett is a Certified Sandals Specialist and can help you with all the details of your trip.

Follow Elaborate Parties by Bennett on

Elaborate Parties by Bennett 5
Elaborate Parties by Bennett 6
Elaborate Parties by Bennett 7

Brittany · Married on 09/29/2018

Inez was hands down the best part of my wedding (besides marrying my sweetie). We clicked right away and understood everything I wanted. She’s always checking in with you leading up to the big day. On that day- OMG! All my guests kept telling me how amazing she was and I knew it! Spilled a little something on my dress- there was Inez with stain remover! This is my advice- even if your venue comes with a person for you, hire Inez as your day of. She ties up all the loose ends you’ll forget about. Thank you again Inez, I’ll never forget you.

Sent on 03/08/2019

Elaborate Parties by Bennett's reply:

Brittany; your words were so touching; thank you! We had so much fun helping you and Andrew plan your wedding. You were both so easy to work with and we thank you! We hope our paths cross again so that we can plan another event for you!

Eugenio J · Married on 09/08/2018

There really are not enough words to express my great gratitude for the magnificent job that Inez Bennett, at “Elaborate Parties by Bennett” did with the organization for my 80th birthday party last September. Without a doubt, it was the best party I have ever had in my "short life". You have no idea the number of compliments that I have received from all my friends and family that attended to this wonderful celebration. They keep raving what a great time they had, how well the party was organized and commented on the elegance of all the decoration which was truly first class. Inez planned this party in Miami while she lived in New Jersey. Her attention to detail and great professionalism showed throughput the entire event. I highly recommend the services of “Elaborate Parties by Bennett” to anyone without hesitation.

Sent on 03/08/2019

Elaborate Parties by Bennett's reply:

Eugenio; we had a blast planning your 80th! What a wonderful milestone. We can't wait to plan your 90th! Thank you for using Elaborate Parties by Bennett!

Elaborate Parties by Bennett FAQ