11 Hunter Drive Suite 101, Madison, NJ 07940 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Elaborate Parties by Bennett

It’s simple... we have planned and orchestrated hundreds of seamless events! How have we done it? We make sure that our clients are our number one priority! We are never satisfied unless all of our clients are satisfied.

We take pride in the fact that none of our events are even close to being “cookie-cutter events.” We take a personal approach with each of our clients and ensure them that we develop an event that is as perfect and unique as it should be and that it suits their styles, personalities and most of all, their budgets.

So look no further since we always deliver what we promise: a more than satisfied client. If you don’t believe us, then look at the tab on our website with all our very happy clients! Inez Bennett and her team love what they do and it reflects in their work! We are bilingual in English and Spanish. Get started today by calling us!

HONEYMOONS & DESTINATION WEDDINGS

Whether planning a Destination Wedding, Honeymoon, Babymoon, Family Trip or Engagement Proposal, Elaborate Parties by Bennett can help you plan that vacation. Inez Bennett is a Certified Sandals Specialist and can help you with all the details of your trip.

Follow Elaborate Parties by Bennett on

Elaborate Parties by Bennett 7
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 10/12/2018

Absolutely amazing

My wife and I found Inez about 3 months before our wedding. I am so happy we made the decision to book her for day of wedding. She took care of the vendors a month before the wedding, made it her job to make our day special. I truly have no words to express how thankful we are to have had such a dedicated and passionate person like Inez. The day of the wedding was so hectic but she did anything and everything possible to handle it and not stress us out. She also had her assistance pick up our order from McDonalds, which everyone loved!! She is definitely my go to if I gave to plan another event.

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Elaborate Parties by Bennett 8
    Elaborate Parties by Bennett 9
    Elaborate Parties by Bennett 10
    Elaborate Parties by Bennett 11

Elaborate Parties by Bennett's reply:

Diana and Jackie, we consider it a blessing that we found each other and that we were able to make your dreams come true. It was truly a magical day and so much love filled it that I still get chills thinking about it. Thank you for the honor of working with the two of you!

Brittany · Married on 09/29/2018

Inez was hands down the best part of my wedding (besides marrying my sweetie). We clicked right away and understood everything I wanted. She’s always checking in with you leading up to the big day. On that day- OMG! All my guests kept telling me how amazing she was and I knew it! Spilled a little something on my dress- there was Inez with stain remover! This is my advice- even if your venue comes with a person for you, hire Inez as your day of. She ties up all the loose ends you’ll forget about. Thank you again Inez, I’ll never forget you.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Elaborate Parties by Bennett's reply:

Brittany; your words were so touching; thank you! We had so much fun helping you and Andrew plan your wedding. You were both so easy to work with and we thank you! We hope our paths cross again so that we can plan another event for you!

Elaborate Parties by Bennett FAQ