5 Lenape Rd #17, Andover, NJ 07821 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Laurel Cove Creative

Whole-heartedly designing for moments that will be remembered for a lifetime. Congratulations on your engagement! Stop scrolling and looking for an invitation that's close to your style... let's create one together that's as unique as your love story. Your wedding invitations are your guests' first glimpse into your big day, and by working with me you'll have a dedicated stationery designer for all of your invitation and paper good needs.

My name is Sara, and I'll be with you every step of the way... listening to what you love and using my expertise to guide you with what you need. Whatever your budget may be, I offer professional, beautiful options of the highest quality. I'll be committed to bringing your vision to life, always offering unlimited proofs and changes until you are absolutely in love with the result! Simply send me a message for more information... I'd love to get to know you and hear more about your big day!

And we don't stop at invitations. Think place cards, menus, seating charts, custom signs, thank you cards... and everything in-between. You won't have to stress about figuring out what you need...I am here to help! Looking forward to hearing from you and being a part of your special day.

Services Include:

Art Deco vibe
Art Deco vibe
Classic, pretty invitation
Classic, pretty invitation
Classic formal pocketfold invitation with diecut bird bellyband, printed on linen cardstock
Rustic winter invitations

Laurel Cove Creative 3
Laurel Cove Creative 4
Laurel Cove Creative 5

Jessica Bush · Married on 07/26/2019

Book with Laurel Cove Creative!

After becoming frustrated consulting with overpriced invitation designers and failing to find the right design on cookie cutter sites such as Minted or Shutterfly, I found Sara on The Knot under “budget friendly” and reached out. Sara responded quickly and was so super excited to hear my vision for my invites. She had me send her pictures of invites I liked and explanations of what I wanted for mine. She steered me in the right direction, helping me choose the right style all while staying within my budget WITHOUT sacrificing all of the elements of a beautiful invite I wanted. Sara and I consulted all through email! I never once felt I needed to meet with her in person because I knew she completely understood what I wanted. Sara was timely in making a draft of the suite I had asked for. It was amazing! Exactly what I had in my head but..better! Then I had my bridal shower, and realized my bridal shower invites were similar in design to my wedding invite (they both had flowers in upper left corner and gold details). Reflecting now, it would have been totally fine but I bridezilla-Ed and reached out to Sara saying I wanted them changed. Together, Sara and I reworked the design which made it different from my shower invite. She was extremely patient and supportive through it all. The invites were even more beautiful when I received them in the mail. She packaged everything separately and made it super easy to mail them. She even packed a sample suite all assembled, a special separate invite for my photographer, and one for our memories. If you want a unique personalized invitation that won’t break the bank, contact Laurel Cove Creative! Sara will make the invitation suite of your dreams!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Jenna · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing designs, stress free process

Sara was an amazing vendor to work with throughout the entire engagement/wedding process! She was able to guide us on planning, items needed, timing, and of course how to create the best possible stationary for your big day. Her designs are outstanding and she let me be apart of the process - which is something I was excited about because I loooove paper products. She was amazing and made the whole process stress free- I would highly recommend to anyone who needs a designer, Sara is your gal!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Laurel Cove Creative FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Embossed, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Laurel Cove Creative 1
    $25 Credit for WeddingWire Invitation Customers!

As a thank you for finding us on WeddingWire, we will apply $25 towards your final bill when you choose us for your Invitations! Just mention that you found us on WeddingWire if you don't contact us here and we'll apply your credit.

• 5 Lenape Rd #17 Andover, NJ, 07821 See on map