Inspired Eye Photography Reviews

Inspired Eye Photography 7
  • Carolyn

Carolyn · Married on 06/08/2019

Great photographer

Sarah was overall a great vendor to work with. She was reliable, creative, and has a great personality.

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Jables

Jenny · Married on 05/04/2019

Stunning Photos

Sarah is great to work with and very professional while being fun to be around. This made me feel much more relaxed throughout the wedding day. We did an engagement shoot a few months prior and I was more awkward than I anticipated when starting the shoot. But Sarah put me at ease and made me feel comfortable. The engagement shoot helped me a lot for the wedding day.

She captured so many amazing action and candid shots and all of the photos are such high quality. She really got us some stunning portraits as well. She’s very creative with lighting and framing. I will definitely be going to her in the future for any photo shoots down the road!

Sent on 06/30/2019
    Inspired Eye Photography 18
    Inspired Eye Photography 19

Angela · Married on 11/04/2018

My forever photographer!

Sarah is amazing! She is easy to work with, replies super fast, and is super organized! She is so talented. We requested a more candid style of photos and she delivered! I Felt like I didn’t spend much time taking photos but I have sooo many to choose from! It rained on our day and Sarah came prepared with a plan and super cute umbrellas and saved the day! She was worth every penny and I would recommend her for every life event!

Sent on 01/07/2019
    Inspired Eye Photography 25
  • Kelly

Kelly Mueller · Married on 10/27/2018

absolutely amazing

Sarah and her team are amazing. I love taking photos and have a keen eye for abstract photos and not just head on photos all the time. Sarah has this same kind of perspective, from our engagement photos she has proved her amazing photo skills. She was very quick with edits and getting us our wedding pictures back. She also keeps you updated and in touch throughout the whole process. I absolutely loved every single photo. She captured all the moments of the day, from getting ready to the crazy fun reception! I could not be any happier with choosing Inspired Eye Photography!!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Bridget · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing photographer!

Sarah was fantastic. Not only was she fun to work with but so flexible and made everything so easy for us! Our friends and family loved her demeanor and she was able to get so many amazing shots of us that we adored!

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/15/2018

We LOVE our wedding pictures!

Sarah is THE best!! She was always very quick to respond to any questions I had and she has a way of making everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera! She captured our wedding perfectly and the pictures are simply amazing - we can't stop looking at them! I highly recommend choosing her not only for your wedding but for your engagement photo shoot as well. We were glad we got to know Sarah a little more before the big day and of course she did a beautiful job with those too. The pricing is very comparable and she offers extras, like customized Save the Dates and wedding albums. My husband and I are so happy we chose Inspired Eye Photography!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Inspired Eye Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Megan. It was an absolutely pleasure getting to know you and Dan throughout your wedding planning. Your family was so fun and I am glad no one was harmed playing with sparklers haha! XO

Elizabeth R · Married on 09/08/2018

Nothing but Great!

Sarah is the best photographer ever! She is kind and very approachable, a good listener, very attentive to your needs and takes initiative with Kodak moments the way a truly great photographer should. She is also extremely flexible which, as a bride, took a load of stress off my shoulders. She assisted me with day-of scheduling difficulties, as well as other issues that occurred before and after my wedding. And for someone like me who knows very little about photography, she never made me feel stupid for asking questions about the photo edits and proofs. Sarah is a wonderful person and has a very talented hand with photos! Love you Sarah!

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Inspired Eye Photography 26
    Inspired Eye Photography 27

Inspired Eye Photography's reply:

There was never a stupid question Liz! You and Ed were a pleasure to work with! Many hugs and congratulations.

Ann Bernardi · Married on 08/04/2018

Wonderful!

Sarah was lovely to work with, she really put me at ease. We had a fusion wedding (2 wedding- American and Indian Ceremony) and she did such a wonderful job. Time was a big concern for me, and she managed to get quality pictures while sticking to the timeline! She was so organized and she really did a great job!! She was accommodating, funny, hardworking and the list goes on. I would recommend Sarah to any of my loved ones that needed a photographer for any event!! Thank you Sarah!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Inspired Eye Photography's reply:

I want to have a dance party with you and Yogen everyday! Such a fun, colorful experience. I adore the images you let me create with the two of you... and your wedding party.... totally fun!

Rachel · Married on 07/07/2018

Sarah was so professional and responsive! We ended up adding an extra half hour two weeks before the wedding and she was super flexible. She was great to work with on the day of the wedding as well! Highly recommend Sarah! Our wedding pictures turned out even better than we imagined.

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Inspired Eye Photography 28

Jeremy · Married on 06/30/2018

Sarah was great! We can't recommend her enough. She was very easy to work with, both leading up to the wedding and the day of. Many of our guests commented on how she had the perfect calming demeanor for a wedding; she really added to our day. Best of all, her pictures are fantastic and truly a testament to her passion. My advice: book her now, before she is taken.

Sent on 08/27/2018
    Inspired Eye Photography 29
    Inspired Eye Photography 30
    Inspired Eye Photography 31
    Inspired Eye Photography 32

Aimee · Married on 06/22/2018

We simply cannot say enough about our experience with Inspired Eye Photography! Sarah was amazing to work with. From our initial meeting, our engagement shoot and the wedding day...she captured every detail perfectly. When we received our gallery it was like going back and being a guest at our wedding! We are so grateful we found her and absolutely recommend her if you want a photographer who goes all in to make sure you have the most beautiful memories of one of the best days of your life!

Sent on 08/06/2018
    Inspired Eye Photography 40
    Inspired Eye Photography 41
    Inspired Eye Photography 42

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2018

Do not look for any other photographer choose Inspired Eye Photography. At first I wasn’t sure about choosing someone off of a website by reviews rather than going to a studio or with a company that my friends have used before but I am so glad we did it was beyond worth it. From the beginning when we met with Sarah for the first time she was very professional but also down to earth easy to talk to throughout the whole process. Our photos turned out beautiful and we got them back in 6 weeks which was the fastest I have ever seen. Also the process for downloading the photos after is hassle free and easy! If anything Sarah doesn’t charge enough for all of the good work she does!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Chelsea · Married on 04/28/2018

Sarah was wonderful to work with! She was flexible with any last minute ideas we had and helped us feel comfortable and cared for the whole day.

Sent on 07/22/2018

Nicole · Married on 04/21/2018

We do not have enough great things to say about Inspired Eye Photography! Sarah is absolutely amazing. She made us feel so comfortable the first time we met her for our engagement photo session. We instantly knew we had made the right choice for our wedding day photography. She even met up with us before the big day to walk through different picture locations in the city! Even though it was a very frigid day, she didn't rush through anything and made sure we were happy with the locations we chose. Our big day felt complete when she showed up at the hotel while we were getting ready! Everyone loved her and her assistant immediately. She worked SO well with our videographer which we really appreciated and both of them got amazing shots. She ran things smoothly and efficiently all day and got every shot we asked for. And the final images... WERE OUTSTANDING. We love them all! It's such a special thing to be able to re-live our day over and over through all the photos she took for us. She's been amazing to work with! I'm so sad it's over! Do yourself a HUGE favor and book Inspired Eye Photography for your wedding day! Best decision we made.

Sent on 06/15/2018

Inspired Eye Photography's reply:

You guys were so great to work with. I had a wonderful time getting to know you, your families and friends. Such a fantastic day!!

Angie · Married on 11/18/2017

Sarah is fantastic to work with! From the beginning, she sought to find out my style and make my vision come true for our engagement photos. I wanted city chic with different lighting and the results were outstanding. It was obvious she completed her homework days before as she led us through the city to multiple locations. Each setting had different poses and yet she allowed our thoughts and suggestions to be part of the process. I love our photos!!! My favorite one changes daily and I'm constantly looking back at our online gallery. You can not go wrong with Sarah!!! Her creative eye is spot on and her photos speak for themselves!!!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Inspired Eye Photography's reply:

I am glad you love them! I had such a great time! I cannot wait to shoot the wedding this fall.

Angela · Married on 11/18/2017

Sarah is fantastic to work with. She comes prepared with all kinds of ideas. She is very flexible if you have ideas of your own you want to incorporate. I can't say enough about the quality of her work. It's absolutely the best!! She will be my go to photographer for any milestone events I want captured as her work is phenomenal. She blew us away with the wedding photos, and our engagement photos! If you are on the fence, just book her. You won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 01/19/2018
    Inspired Eye Photography 43
    Inspired Eye Photography 44

Julia · Married on 11/10/2017

I feel so lucky that I found Sarah with Inspired Eye Photography for my engagement and wedding day photos! From the start, Sarah was friendly, relaxed, and professional. She suggested a wonderful location for our engagement photos and was flexible when we needed to reschedule our session. At our engagement session, Sarah found interesting places to take our photos and kept our poses natural. When our wedding day arrived, I just knew the photos would be just as great. Sarah braved a below freezing day, hiking all around our venue to get the best shots. I knew they were going to turn out great, but I had no idea just how AMAZING they would be! Sarah's work shows her passion and eye for photography.

Sent on 04/09/2017

Inspired Eye Photography's reply:

Aw. you guys are so cute! I am really pumped for your Wedding at Danada House this November! It is going to be magic!

Lindsey · Married on 11/04/2017

We chose Sarah as our photographer because of her ability to capture whole scenes of intense beauty. We were particularly impressed with some of her shoots in Lincoln Park from her portfolio and definitely wanted to choose similar settings for our engagement and wedding shoots.

In preparation for our event, Sarah helped us edit our timeline and suggested attire.

During the event, we were glad that we hired a second shooter to manage all of the awesome lighting gadgets that Sarah had to speed along the photography time (normally it would've taken forever to go back and forth and adjust lighting with only one person). Sarah was also very fun, keeping the energy of my wedding party up high to overcome the frigid weather.

After the event, Sarah was extremely quick at preparing a short slideshow for my reception in my hometown (which was 2 weeks after the wedding) and at designing an album within a month so I could get them out as Christmas presents. She was also responsive within a day with making edits to each of these (slideshow and album)... and I felt like I had a lot of edits, special requests, and questions. Lastly, her printing is excellent quality (makes shutterfly look like crap... my mother in law tried it) and reasonably priced.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Inspired Eye Photography's reply:

Truly a pleasure from start to finish... and you and your crew!! So much fun!! You two are surrounded by such amazing people. I can't wait to see what happens next in your lives.

Christy · Married on 10/28/2017

Sarah is an amazing photographer and a joy to work with! We are so glad to have chosen her to capture our wedding day. We loved our engagement pictures, which we did on the Riverwalk, Lakeshore East Park, and the Cancer Survivor's Garden at Maggie Daley Park. My husband decided that we wanted to go for a slightly "grungier" look for our wedding portraits, and we scoped out a few locations that we liked. Sarah was more than happy to work with us on this request, and she definitely delivered. We are absolutely in love with our wedding pictures! Cannot recommend her enough!!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Inspired Eye Photography's reply:

Seriously, I might have to put you guys on staff for location scouting! I loved the alternative look you guys were going for! It fit you and your wedding party well. Thank you for having me be part of your day!

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

Sarah was a wonderful asset to our wedding day. She came in mid-planning as we were unhappy with the first photographer choice we had made. She was very attentive to our needs and laid out several options that gave us the chance to customize our special day. She worked well with our very rowdy bridal party and our wedding planner and helped keep us on schedule. Despite the thunderstorms all day, she had great back up plans for photo spots and ultimately got some great shots. She transformed a transit tunnel into a stunning backdrop, I cannot imagine how long it took to edit those photos, but they turned out amazing. I would definitely recommenced her services for any occasion.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Inspired Eye Photography's reply:

Your positive attitudes through this raining day were incredible! Thank you for having so much fun with me and being willing to try "different" locations a.k.a pedestrian underpass. XO

Kelly · Married on 10/07/2017

Sarah photographed my outdoor wedding and football-themed reception in Cincinnati this past October.

She was in from out of town and somehow navigated a new City and found the perfect locations for pictures of my wedding details and bridal party. I was hesitant about one of the spots chosen and those pictures turned out to be my favorites. Trust her eye - she knows what she's doing!

Sarah made everything run smoothly and managed to capture all that I wanted and more in far less time than I expected. Once the wedding started, I completely lost track of her and was astonished to later see that she captured every tear, smile, and laugh. I don't know how she was in so many places at once and out of sight all at the same time.

I would highly recommend Sarah to capture any important moment in your life. Her work is beautiful and she is a dream to work with!

Sent on 12/22/2017
    Inspired Eye Photography 45

Inspired Eye Photography's reply:

OMG, you hid your nerves on this shot well and I am so glad you love it! I know you love that bridge and I thought this would add a little uniqueness to the shot. It was a pleasure to capture the day for you and Steve. XO Congrats!

Lauren · Married on 09/24/2017

Sarah and Hannah were wonderful to work with. They captured some beautiful candid photos - just want we wanted!!! The still life photos of the dress/shoes/etc. were also GORGEOUS.

I would recommend Sarah to anyone looking for a personal and natural take on wedding photographs!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Inspired Eye Photography's reply:

Lauren, I loved every detail of your day! Incredible. I am so happy I was able to capture the day as you envisioned.

Angela · Married on 09/16/2017

Sarah was absolutely the best photographer to work with. She was a true pro through and through. She made me feel at ease when I was nervous and helped organized our family and made everyone feel like a star. The final product is amazing. Thank you Sarah. You are the BEST.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Inspired Eye Photography's reply:

It was fantastic working with you and Gil! I am so happy you had a wonderful experience. I had a blast with your crew!

Alexis · Married on 08/12/2017

Sarah was absolutely fantastic. Great communication with my husband and I prior to the wedding day and on the day of. She accommodated everything we asked for and was very flexible and warm. We loved her and all our guests loved her. She was a true pleasure to work with.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Inspired Eye Photography's reply:

Such a fun crew! So many fantastic dance moves! I am so glad we were able to find some perfect shoot locations near your venue. A pleasure!