Inn at Tranquility Farm Reviews

Inn at Tranquility Farm 6
Inn at Tranquility Farm 7

Chase · Married on 10/18/2018

Stunningly beautiful venue

There's so much that can be said about Inn at Tranquility Farm. This venue is absolutely stunning. We searched for months for a perfect spot, one with a great view of the mountains and with a modern, mountain elegance. We wanted to avoid a venue with a strong barn atmosphere, but we wanted the natural beauty to shine through without compromise. If that's what you're looking for, this IS the spot.

The grounds are extremely well cared for, the buildings are kept spotless and clean, and the atmosphere is enticing. There are several spots perfect for photos, gatherings of all sizes, and little intimate moments.

Sutton and the staff were also so pleasant and catered to our every need, even before we knew we needed it. The level of professionalism, attention to detail, and immense care and thought for my partner and I was above and beyond.

We are so glad to have found this little gem high in Maggie Valley, and would strongly recommend it for anyone seeking a mountain wedding. Even downtown Waynesville had much to offer and is a perfect match for a destination, small-town mountain getaway. If you haven't looked at this venue, please do! I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Chase & Mike
    October 18th, 2018

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 09/02/2018

A Planners Dream!

Working at a venue with such great policies, cleanliness, helpful staff, and lovely decor was a rare treasure! I can't say enough about the way this venue is run, and how easy it is to have a perfect wedding here. The house is stunning, and the views are to die for. They have thought of everything. It is truly a gem.

Sent on 12/31/2018
    Inn at Tranquility Farm 8
    Inn at Tranquility Farm 9
  • Melanie

Melanie Rider · Married on 06/23/2018

Amazed by the view

I attended a wedding in June and was totally amazed by this wedding venue. The view alone will take your breath away and the Inn’s gardens were absolutely gorgeous. I couldn’t believe how well the staff stayed on top of things and how well they worked together to make sure the bride and groom had the perfect wedding experience. I would highly recommend booking this venue to anyone looking to have that perfect wedding experience just like the one I witnessed my friends having.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Debbie · Married on 06/09/2018

First, as mother of the bride and host of this wedding, there is not one negative thing I can say. My daughter and I found the Inn on line and took a year planning her wedding. This truly is God's country. Pictures on line do not do it justice. Breath taking, gorgeous and tranquil is what we heard from our guests.

We worked with Sutton who is the event manager over the course of this last year and she was truly a gem. Everything was provided by the Inn outside of our vendors and she made the experience and planning so much easier. Sutton was always in contact with us and never hesitated to get back immediately and to explain things in detail. The staff the day of the wedding went above and beyond.

The bridal suite is a must for the wedding couple. Being able to have our makeup artist come there and have lunch served helped to eliminate further stress the day of. Because there was no wedding the day prior, we were able to bring everything to the Inn during rehearsal day prior and leave overnight.

I hope you will consider this beautiful property for an event, wedding or other. They really did go above and beyond and hope in the future we can visit there again. We feel so blessed to have had our wedding here.

Debbie Wimsatt

Sent on 06/13/2018
    Inn at Tranquility Farm 10
    Inn at Tranquility Farm 11
    Inn at Tranquility Farm 12
    Inn at Tranquility Farm 13
    Inn at Tranquility Farm 14

McKenzie · Married on 06/02/2018

Highly recommend this venue!

Wow, I cannot say enough about this beautiful venue! The staff was extremely kind, personable, and professional. The property is absolutely beautiful with a ton of great photo ops. The setting is relaxed and quaint. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Molly · Married on 05/27/2018

The best Asheville has to offer!

My daughter, Melissa, was married at the Inn this Spring. Everything was completely wonderful! The weather, the setting, our guests still rave about what a perfect day it was.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Jill · Married on 04/29/2018

We got married at The Inn at Tranquility Farm in April of 2018 and EVERYONE who attended our wedding commented on how gorgeous the venue was! The mountain views, the well-manicured gardens, the moss covered stone walls, the waterfall...the list goes on! Everything there is beautiful! The bridal suite and the the pavilion were phenomenal as well. The bridal suite is big enough for a huge wedding party to all get hair and makeup done at once, and there's room left over for relaxing and sipping mimosas:) The pavilion has a lovely stone fireplace, stunning chandeliers, white chiavari chairs, and gorgeous china for dining. I highly recommend the "decor package" as I didn't really have to provide a thing.

We primarily worked with Sutton for the whole planning process, and then when Sutton went on maternity leave, Sarah stepped in as well. Both women had unparalleled attention to detail and were very prompt with returning emails and calls. Even while Sutton was on maternity leave, she still was in on the final 30-day meeting via phone! The professionalism by everyone at this venue is truly remarkable. I enjoyed every correspondence and they were on top of anything that needed attention. It was a joy to work with this venue!

Thank you Sutton and Sarah for your professionalism, attention to detail, and overall wonderfulness:)

-Jill and Justin

Sent on 07/26/2018

Rachel · Married on 04/21/2018

The Inn at Tranquility Farm was all that we ever hoped for in a wedding venue. As you can see from pictures, it is absolutely stunning, and pictures don't even do it justice. All of our guests couldn't get enough of how beautiful the venue was and how everything was set up perfectly. Sutton, the venue manager was also amazing! We planned our wedding here from SFL, which is over 800 miles away. Sutton was super responsive to all of my emails, text messages, and phone calls; she made us feel comfortable and confident that everything was being planned perfectly from afar. I highly recommend if you're looking for a venue that is set up perfectly with beautiful mountain views! Thanks again Sutton and the employees at the Inn at Tranquility for everything on our big day!!

Sent on 04/26/2018
    Inn at Tranquility Farm 15

Michelle · Married on 10/22/2017

We love working with Sutton and her team at Inn at Tranquility Farm! The grounds and venue are stunning and the level of service provided by Sutton and her staff ensure an incredible experience for clients and their guests. At the top of our list of favorite wedding venues!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Rachel · Married on 10/07/2017

Such a positive experience-we had the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Taylor · Married on 05/20/2017

Everything about the venue is absolutely perfect. Sutton was incredible to work with. Our wedding went off with out any issues and no stress the day of because of the great work of Sutton and her staff.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Victoria · Married on 10/14/2016

10 stars if we could! We were married on October 14, 2016 at the Inn at Tranquility Farm. It was the most perfect day. First, the venue, settings and scenery are absolutely breathtaking. Sutton and her team were an absolute delight to work with. They made sure everything went better than planned, all while smiling and not breaking a sweat. The level of service we received from our initial visit was top-notch. We took advantage of the entire property - ceremony in the gazebo, family-style dinner on the porch and reception in the pavilion. Our family could not stop taking pictures and commenting on how special the property was. We would absolutely recommend the Inn at Tranquility Farms - your event will be spectacularly special!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Danielle · Married on 09/10/2016

We celebrated our wedding on Sept. 10, 2016 at the Inn at Tranquility Farm and we could not have been more pleased with the venue! The staff was amazing, the views were breathtaking, the grounds were perfectly manicured, and the suite we stayed in was so luxurious! We had a very small wedding and the entire event took place in the gazebo and on the gorgeous southern porch attached to the Inn. The mountain views were the perfect backdrop to the evening and we got amazing pictures with all the beautiful scenery. Sutton was our coordinator and she was incredibly professional, very organized and was always one step ahead of me. I definitely recommend choosing the all inclusive package, which includes everything you need for your wedding day without all the fuss!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Samantha · Married on 08/20/2016

Our wedding was August 20, 2016. It turned out better than I could have ever dreamed! The Inn at Tranquility Farm is the most beautiful, breathtaking venue a bride could want. It was the first venue we visited, and after visiting the second venue, we knew no other venue could possibly top this one! Sutton Angelo - Katz is the venue manager and we used her as our day-of coordinator. She was absolutely wonderful throughout the whole planning process and especially the wedding week. She was responsive to questions and listened to my vision of the wedding day and helped me create my dream wedding. She made signs and displays, sent me ideas, helped me get picture frames when I ran out of time, coordinated vendors, and was right there every step of the way during the rehearsal and wedding day. On the wedding day, the owners, Dan and Belle were even there! They are the nicest people you will ever meet! All the guests and vendors could not stop talking about how beautiful this venue was. If any bride asked me where to get married, I would, 100% , without hesitation recommend the Inn at Tranquility Farm! Thank you so much for the best day ever!!

David and Samantha Koenig

Sent on 09/05/2016

Maria · Married on 07/02/2016

Inn at Tranquility Farm is an unmatched, spectacular place for a wedding or any event. The grounds and facilities are top-notch, extremely well-maintained, beautifully decorated and landscaped with special attention given to every detail. The owners go out of their way to make sure your experience is special and everything you've dreamed of. Sutton Katz, the event coordinator and our wedding day coordinator is more than competent, going above and beyond to answer questions and make you feel comfortable. She is extremely professional, pleasant, and well qualified. My wedding was perfect and not one thing went wrong due to Sutton and her staff.

Sent on 07/13/2016

Carol · Married on 06/23/2016

The Inn at Tranquility Farm is a stunning mountainside venue. We were delighted to use the facilities for a community event. The pavilion is a rustic, yet elegant, addition to the Inn's main house. The event seated 100 guests comfortably at rounds in the pavilion, which was aglow in the evening with chandeliers and lighting.
    The pavilion opens up to a grand view of the wedding gazebo and outdoor church pews. The grounds are beautifully landscaped, with a wonderful view of the Great Smoky Mountains. Guests enjoyed sitting on the front porch of the Inn, relaxing and taking in the view and mountain air.
    The staff is extremely helpful, professional and attentive. Manager Sutton Angelo Katz met with the event planning committee several times to discuss the details, answering concerns and offering creative solutions along the way.
    All of the Inn's facilities — from the main house, with its beautiful bridal suite, to the commercial catering kitchen, to the new, yet rustic, pavilion and the gazebo overlooking the mountains — are well-designed and first class.
    Having our event at this beautiful property was a great experience.

Sent on 07/14/2016

Laura · Married on 06/23/2016

Definitely plan on having lots of photos taken up there - the views are gorgeous. The manager at the facility is so easy to work with and offers wonderful solutions to questions and plans. Everyone thought the entire staff was professional, from the servers to the van drivers. We had several people with limited mobility who complimented the van service from the parking lot.

Sent on 07/18/2016

The wedding venue is absolutely gorgeous. The wedding coordinator is very professional and provides several options for ceremony/reception site usage as well as decorations that are very classy and elegant. I would highly recommend this venue for a small, elegant, classy mountain wedding!

Sent on 09/07/2015

rebecca · Married on 05/05/2016

I absolutely loved this venue! The Inn at Tranquility Farm staff were wonderfully accommodating and attentive, helping with whatever little mishap pops up. Their Bridal Suite is huge, and such a wonderful place to relax before the big moment. For that big moment, the veranda is the place to go. It has the best view, and chandeliers for an afternoon or evening wedding. All in all, this venue is absolutely perfect for anyone's big day! I am so grateful to the Inn at Tranquility Farm for all they did for my husband and I on our big day.

Sent on 05/21/2016

Gorgeous view and event space. Service was excellent. Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/21/2016

I was privileged enough to be a guest for a wedding at the Inn at Tranquility Farm. Being a recent bride, I was of course very aware of all the details and I was SO impressed. Not only was the view ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, but the newly built Gazebo provided the ultimate rustic elegance experience. The staff was professional, courteous, and helpful, which created the perfect atmosphere. There was local lodging options for guests, and the bridal room for the girls to get ready in was unbelievable and was the perfect backdrop for photos. After being witness to an event here, I would suggest this venue to everyone!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Kristen · Married on 09/02/2015

I'm a photographer, and have visited The Inn at Tranquility Farm many times and photographed events there as well. It is an absolutely breathtaking venue. The pavilion and house are beautifully furnished, and create a feel of both comfort and luxury. The staff provides a superior level of service that's unmatched. If I were able to go back in time, and re-do my wedding, this is place I would want to have it!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Carol · Married on 06/20/2015

My daughter was looking for a wedding site in the mountains near Asheville. She called on Saturday and they had found a couple of sites they liked. They had one more site to look at on Sunday, but they had pretty much made up their minds. The last one would have to be spectacular to sway them. She called back on Sunday: It was spectacular.

The Inn at Tranquility Farms is on a mountainside. The wedding and reception venues overlook the valley. It's beautiful. The people there never told us how they did things. It was all about what we (meaning my daughter, the bride) wanted.

A beautiful Inn with beautiful scenery and wonderful people. Our friends and family thought it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever seen.

Sent on 06/26/2015

Julia · Married on 10/14/2017

Sutton at the Inn helped our dream wedding become a reality. The venue is absolutely stunning, even better than the pictures if you can believe it, and everything went perfectly thanks to all the great recommended vendors, and Sutton keeping everything in line and organized. If we had to do it all again, we wouldn't change a thing.

Sent on 11/23/2017