Inn at Tranquility Farm Reviews

47 | Waynesville, NC

47 Reviews for Inn at Tranquility Farm

• Tammie

Tammie Gross · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Inn at Tranquility Farm was Amazing!

Even during COVID 19 the Inn worked with us and made our day Awesome!

Sent on 10/14/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha Olsen · Getting married on 02/08/2021

Amazing!

My little sister got married here and it was incredible. We had to change the plans due to COVID but the wedding day was everything she wanted and more. Such a beautiful setting, you have to see the view in person to believe it. Thanks to Sutton and the staff for making things perfect for us!

Sent on 10/30/2020

Hazle Aspray · Getting married on 01/08/2021

Exceptional venue for a dream wedding!

From our initial visit with Sutton at the Inn at Tranquility Farm, we knew it was the place for us. This venue is a hidden gem with a breath-taking view of the mountains and landscaping that is flawless and beautiful, making for phenomenal pictures. Sutton took the lead and made our wedding stress free. She took our thoughts and coordinated our fairytale special day even with the Coronavirus pandemic closures. Everything could not have been more beautifully decorated. Sutton, thank you for your kindness and for making us feel so welcomed!

Sent on 09/13/2020
  • Christie

Christie Wilson · Married on 10/17/2020

A Perfect Experience... Despite the Pandemic

My husband and I booked the Inn a year and a half in advance in order to lock-in our fall wedding date. Over the course of that year and a half, we landed in the middle of the pandemic. Not once during the insanity of that time did Sutton (at the Inn) indicate that our wedding wouldn't happen. She was very responsive to our questions and any thoughts we had about ways we could make sure our special day happened. The Inn was so flexible in the months leading up to our day- we really couldn't ask for a better experience.

When we booked, we also elected to use the decor package that is offered. Do it. There was very little that we needed to provide for our day in the way of decorations, and that made a huge difference in cost, stress, and packing to head up to the venue for our wedding weekend. We were also able to provide our own alcohol, which saved us a ton of money as well and allowed us to personalize our experience even more. The Inn's relationship with vendors in the area also made for easy set-up and preparation in the months leading up to the wedding as well.

On the day of our wedding, my husband and I didn't need to lift a finger or worry whether things were going the way we had envisioned. Everything moved like a well-oiled machine to the point that our guests even commented on how smooth and perfect the day was. Our wedding day was all smiles, all fun, and the absolute embodiment of perfection. If you want gorgeous views (in any season), a kind and knowledgeable staff, and a perfect mountain wedding, The Inn and Tranquility Farm is the place for you. Without hesitation, we recommend the Inn!

Sent on 10/25/2020

Christy Thomas · Married on 10/03/2020

Phenomenal Experience!

Our daughter got married here recently & we cannot say enough good things about our experience. The venue itself is breathtaking, with the NC mountains as a beautiful backdrop. The grounds are meticulously kept in pristine condition with so many picturesque photo ops. The main “house” & the reception hall are gorgeous & decorated with elegant & timeless decor. The icing on this wedding cake is the staff! Sutton & Michelle & all the behind the scenes folks were beyond magnificent to work with. From the very beginning to the very end, the bride & groom were taken care of in a welcoming & familial way, wanting for nothing as Sutton & Michelle were wholeheartedly dedicated to making sure everything was perfect. Our entire family is truly grateful to everyone at The Inn at Tranquility Farm for an enchanted & magical wedding!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Nick Monroe · Married on 10/03/2020

The best! Venue and staff!

Sutton and her staff are AMAZING! Even during the tumultuous times of 2020 she was always available for questions and concerns. Super flexible and understanding. Couldn’t ask for a better venue. Sutton has a great list of vendors that made the event unforgettable! Even two weeks later people are still talking about the food! The Inn at Tranquility Farm is a fantastic venue and I would highly recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Tayler Monroe · Married on 10/03/2020

Best venue ever!

The Inn at Tranquility Farm far exceeded my husband and I’s expectations for our wedding day! From the moment we had our first phone call with Sutton, we knew she was the one, so to speak. Sutton and Michelle went above and beyond in every way imaginable throughout the entire process. We never once worried if things we’re getting done. We had constant, open, and honest communication (especially about all things Covid) every step of the way. Sutton assured us our wedding day would be everything our dreams were made of. She promised a magical, yet safe day, for all of our friends and families, and boy did she deliver! We have had more compliments from our guests than I could have ever imagined; from the sheer beauty of The Inn, to how smoothly everything ran that day, to how safe everyone felt in the time of a pandemic. Sutton and Michelle were my go-to girls! Neither my husband nor myself have ever felt more doted upon or catered to. They always made sure we had something to drink or eat or just some quiet time to ourselves that evening. They were constantly checking on us to make sure we were happy and didn’t need anything. They even bustled my dress for me! They’ve become like family to us and I can’t speak highly enough of them. My mother-in-law accidentally left her scarf there and Sutton mailed it to her right away. The hospitality and care this place and these individuals have for their couples and their families is bar none. I would rate them 100/10 if I could! If you are contemplating a wedding venue, please look no further! We did the all-inclusive package and it was the best decision we’ve ever made! Thank you from the bottom of my heart to Sutton, Michelle, and The Inn at Tranquility Farm for making our wedding dreams come true! We love y’all forever! ❤️

Sent on 10/19/2020

Elizabeth Cartwright · Married on 09/25/2020

Fantastic Venue!

Loved this place! We eloped after our big wedding was cancelled. They had everything we needed and the other vendors in our package were great too. I recommend the Inn to anyone who is looking for a gorgeous setting and great attention to detail.

Sent on 11/04/2020

Emily Hall · Married on 10/20/2019

a perfect day

My wedding day was the best day of my life; The Inn at Tranquility Farm made sure it was nothing less than perfect. I was first drawn to The Inn because of their options of wedding packages which included catering, music, officiant and more. There was a choice of several vendors for each category. This was HUGELY helpful to me because I am not from the area and did not have time or the desire to research every possible vendor. Another reason I chose The Inn, is the space. The gorgeous bridal suite was perfect for getting hair and make up done with my bridesmaids. The porch was perfect for gazing at the view during happy hour. The gardens made for a beautiful background for photos. Every inch of the venue is manicured to perfection. Lastly, if you want a stress-free wedding day, book the Inn. The staff at The Inn were more than accommodating. The day went FLAWLESSLY because of them. And if there was a problem, I wouldn't have known about it because they took care of it quickly and quietly. Overall, I could not be more happy with the entire experience and neither could my guests.

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/04/2019

The dream venue for your wedding!!

This venue is absolutely breathtaking!! My husband and I actually live in Florida but upon discovering the Inn at Tranquility Farm online, we decided to make the trip up to North Carolina and see if it was as great as the pictures made it look...within seconds of stepping onto the property, we knew it was the perfect place to have our wedding. From their adorable outdoor church feel to their beautiful mountain views , it was everything we were looking for! There are so many gorgeous spots to take photos that you’ll find yourself wishing you were able to freeze time so you could just take your photographers around the entire property to get photos in every beautiful spot of the Inn’s grounds! Beyond the look of the Inn, I also have to give a huge recommendation to this venue because of Sutton Katz! From the first email inquiring about the venue up until the final time seeing her on our wedding day, she was an absolute pleasure to work with! She is by far one of the BEST multitaskers I’ve ever met! When I initially reached out to her, she got back to me within minutes of inquiring! Other venues, I’m still waiting to hear back from. She knows how to focus both on the current weddings happening each weekend as well as the new brides inquiring about the venue and looking to book tours. She was born to do this job and will do nothing but put you at ease throughout the entire wedding process! I cannot thank her enough for everything she did to make my wedding the day I always dreamed of! Hire this venue and get to know the amazing team at the Inn!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Kim · Married on 09/29/2019

Stunning venue and amazing service

The Inn at Tranquility Farm is a stunningly beautiful venue with incredible all-inclusive packages. Sutton is a dream to work with and is very organized and helps keep you on track while planning your wedding. The venue itself is about 30 minutes outside of Asheville, NC, and provides gorgeous panoramic mountain views. There are built-in rain back up plans, and a ton of wonderful amenities to use on the day of. Another big bonus is that unlike at many other venues, at the Inn, you can BYOB, which saves a ton of money for your alcohol budget!
    If you're looking to book a venue in the Asheville area, definitely consider the Inn at Tranquility Farm, it's a beautiful venue and we had a wonderful experience and loved working with Sutton and her team to plan our wedding!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Kaitlyn Burnette · Married on 09/27/2019

Everything was perfect!!

This venue is beautiful! It was raining when we arrived. The staff had umbrellas for us and the ceremony area had a tent, so everyone stayed dry. Everything went so smoothly, despite the weather. If you are looking for a comfortable setting with an awesome view, this is the place

Sent on 10/28/2019

Lori Green · Married on 08/15/2019

Magical Experience

When driving up to the Inn, I felt like I was in an enchanted forest. As we approached the Inn, I knew that I had found our venue. The staff was very experienced and attentive throughout the entire planning and wedding day and beyond. My wedding was everything I had ever dreamed of and more! Words cannot express our gratitude and satisfaction...

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Michala

Michala Stock · Married on 07/09/2019

Absolutely magical

We were married at the Inn at Tranquility Farm earlier this fall, and I cannot fully express how wonderful it was. Sutton and Sara were both exemplary from the moment we visited (on a cold, rainy, January afternoon having driven up from Durham that morning). They are gracious, accommodating, and definitely helped everything come together even though we were planning from a distance and--let's face it--we weren't the best at organizing ourselves! The wedding and reception were honestly the best night of our lives, and countless guests commented on the beauty of the location, the hospitality of the staff, and what a great time they had! If you're looking to work with the best people and get married in an idyllic, gorgeous, mountain setting, look no further than the Inn at Tranquility Farm!!!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Samantha Lecksell · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolute dream

Our May wedding at the Inn was perfect. Sarah, Sutton and their team were so helpful throughout the entire process. They walked alongside my husband and I as we planned the wedding and made sure the rehearsal and day of ran as smoothly as possible. People always say at least one thing goes wrong on your wedding day but my husband and I didn't notice any bumps on our perfect day. Not only is the staff incredible but the facilities are just gorgeous. We wanted a beautiful view and we got it. The online pictures don't even do it justice. The mountain background with the blooming flowers all over were what made us fall in love with the Inn. We also stayed the night in the couple's suit which is a must. We would highly recommend the Inn to anyone.

Sent on 09/05/2019

Samantha Ford · Married on 05/17/2019

Great venue with amazing view

The Inn at Tranquility farms is set in a beautiful location in Waynesville NC. Sutton is great to work with. She is on top on everything and responds very promptly to emails. They have every detail worked out. The Inn helps with facilitating the vendors which is very helpful. Also they have decor that you can use for the wedding. We had a small destination wedding and the Inn was a great choice for us. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Chase · Married on 10/18/2018

Stunningly beautiful venue

There's so much that can be said about Inn at Tranquility Farm. This venue is absolutely stunning. We searched for months for a perfect spot, one with a great view of the mountains and with a modern, mountain elegance. We wanted to avoid a venue with a strong barn atmosphere, but we wanted the natural beauty to shine through without compromise. If that's what you're looking for, this IS the spot.

The grounds are extremely well cared for, the buildings are kept spotless and clean, and the atmosphere is enticing. There are several spots perfect for photos, gatherings of all sizes, and little intimate moments.

Sutton and the staff were also so pleasant and catered to our every need, even before we knew we needed it. The level of professionalism, attention to detail, and immense care and thought for my partner and I was above and beyond.

We are so glad to have found this little gem high in Maggie Valley, and would strongly recommend it for anyone seeking a mountain wedding. Even downtown Waynesville had much to offer and is a perfect match for a destination, small-town mountain getaway. If you haven't looked at this venue, please do! I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Chase & Mike
    October 18th, 2018

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 09/02/2018

A Planners Dream!

Working at a venue with such great policies, cleanliness, helpful staff, and lovely decor was a rare treasure! I can't say enough about the way this venue is run, and how easy it is to have a perfect wedding here. The house is stunning, and the views are to die for. They have thought of everything. It is truly a gem.

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Melanie

Melanie Rider · Married on 06/23/2018

Amazed by the view

I attended a wedding in June and was totally amazed by this wedding venue. The view alone will take your breath away and the Inn’s gardens were absolutely gorgeous. I couldn’t believe how well the staff stayed on top of things and how well they worked together to make sure the bride and groom had the perfect wedding experience. I would highly recommend booking this venue to anyone looking to have that perfect wedding experience just like the one I witnessed my friends having.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Debbie · Married on 06/09/2018

First, as mother of the bride and host of this wedding, there is not one negative thing I can say. My daughter and I found the Inn on line and took a year planning her wedding. This truly is God's country. Pictures on line do not do it justice. Breath taking, gorgeous and tranquil is what we heard from our guests.

We worked with Sutton who is the event manager over the course of this last year and she was truly a gem. Everything was provided by the Inn outside of our vendors and she made the experience and planning so much easier. Sutton was always in contact with us and never hesitated to get back immediately and to explain things in detail. The staff the day of the wedding went above and beyond.

The bridal suite is a must for the wedding couple. Being able to have our makeup artist come there and have lunch served helped to eliminate further stress the day of. Because there was no wedding the day prior, we were able to bring everything to the Inn during rehearsal day prior and leave overnight.

I hope you will consider this beautiful property for an event, wedding or other. They really did go above and beyond and hope in the future we can visit there again. We feel so blessed to have had our wedding here.

Debbie Wimsatt

Sent on 06/13/2018

McKenzie · Married on 06/02/2018

Highly recommend this venue!

Wow, I cannot say enough about this beautiful venue! The staff was extremely kind, personable, and professional. The property is absolutely beautiful with a ton of great photo ops. The setting is relaxed and quaint. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Molly · Married on 05/27/2018

The best Asheville has to offer!

My daughter, Melissa, was married at the Inn this Spring. Everything was completely wonderful! The weather, the setting, our guests still rave about what a perfect day it was.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Jill · Married on 04/29/2018

We got married at The Inn at Tranquility Farm in April of 2018 and EVERYONE who attended our wedding commented on how gorgeous the venue was! The mountain views, the well-manicured gardens, the moss covered stone walls, the waterfall...the list goes on! Everything there is beautiful! The bridal suite and the the pavilion were phenomenal as well. The bridal suite is big enough for a huge wedding party to all get hair and makeup done at once, and there's room left over for relaxing and sipping mimosas:) The pavilion has a lovely stone fireplace, stunning chandeliers, white chiavari chairs, and gorgeous china for dining. I highly recommend the "decor package" as I didn't really have to provide a thing.

We primarily worked with Sutton for the whole planning process, and then when Sutton went on maternity leave, Sarah stepped in as well. Both women had unparalleled attention to detail and were very prompt with returning emails and calls. Even while Sutton was on maternity leave, she still was in on the final 30-day meeting via phone! The professionalism by everyone at this venue is truly remarkable. I enjoyed every correspondence and they were on top of anything that needed attention. It was a joy to work with this venue!

Thank you Sutton and Sarah for your professionalism, attention to detail, and overall wonderfulness:)

-Jill and Justin

Sent on 07/26/2018

Rachel · Married on 04/21/2018

The Inn at Tranquility Farm was all that we ever hoped for in a wedding venue. As you can see from pictures, it is absolutely stunning, and pictures don't even do it justice. All of our guests couldn't get enough of how beautiful the venue was and how everything was set up perfectly. Sutton, the venue manager was also amazing! We planned our wedding here from SFL, which is over 800 miles away. Sutton was super responsive to all of my emails, text messages, and phone calls; she made us feel comfortable and confident that everything was being planned perfectly from afar. I highly recommend if you're looking for a venue that is set up perfectly with beautiful mountain views! Thanks again Sutton and the employees at the Inn at Tranquility for everything on our big day!!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Michelle · Married on 10/22/2017

We love working with Sutton and her team at Inn at Tranquility Farm! The grounds and venue are stunning and the level of service provided by Sutton and her staff ensure an incredible experience for clients and their guests. At the top of our list of favorite wedding venues!

Sent on 10/18/2017