Hatteras Wedding Ministries Reviews

Hatteras Wedding Ministries 6
Hatteras Wedding Ministries 7

Mia Brenner · Married on 08/28/2019

Bonnie was awesome!

Bonnie was super sweet! She was very informative and communication with her was great. We are not from the area so it was nice to have someone who had good communication skills. She was very kind and flexible. Id recommend her for sure!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Christine Krupski · Married on 08/28/2019

Beautiful Ceremony!

Highly recommend!!! Thank you Bonnie!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Christi King · Married on 08/13/2019

Fantastic!

Bonnie was incredible to work with from start to finish! She was very responsive and kind and collaborated with what we wanted. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Thanks so much Christi & Tom ~
    You two were amazing! I loved being a part of your "first look" - it was so sweet! It was a beautiful afternoon for your intimate wedding ceremony. Take much care of each other ~ Bonnie

Tori · Married on 07/10/2019

Absolutely amazing

Bonnie was very easy to communicate with and worked around our busy schedules to communicate and get everything ready in 3 short weeks. She had several different (beautiful) ceremonies to pick from and whenever the big day came she was accommodating to our last minute changes in location and deciding to do a sand ceremony (she even brought the table to let us use!) she did not fail to include my 2 daughters and she fit right in with our small crowd. We feel blessed and very thankful that our paths crossed with Bonnie! I would highly recommend her for any ceremony that you’re planning ❤️

Sent on 07/24/2019
    Hatteras Wedding Ministries 8
    Hatteras Wedding Ministries 9
    Hatteras Wedding Ministries 10
    Hatteras Wedding Ministries 11
    Hatteras Wedding Ministries 12

Hatteras Wedding Ministries's reply:

Thank you so much Tori & Cody ~ What a gorgeous morning ceremony it was....the water as clear as the Caribbean! You were all such a delight to work with and the children were adorable.
    Hope our paths cross again someday here on the Island of paradise!
    Take much care of each other the children!
    All my very best ~ Bonnie

Travis B · Married on 07/08/2019

Professional & personal

Bonnie was exceptional. Pre-wedding contacts with her were thorough and timely. We had a small, family wedding at the Inn on Pamlico sound. Since we didnt have a rehearsal, we worked with Bonnie to pick our vows & included a sand ceremony as well. On our wedding day, we moved the ceremony from 6pm to 5pm due to bad storms approaching. Bonnie was flexible & still had time to meet with us beforehand. The wedding was perfect & Bonnie gave a very personal touch throughout the entire ceremony. Highly recommend Hatteras Wedding Ministries! Photo credit to Daniel Pullen Photography.

Sent on 08/18/2019
    Hatteras Wedding Ministries 13
    Hatteras Wedding Ministries 14
    Hatteras Wedding Ministries 15
    Hatteras Wedding Ministries 16
    Hatteras Wedding Ministries 17
    Hatteras Wedding Ministries 18

Hatteras Wedding Ministries's reply:

Thank you so much Travis & Stephanie! Your wedding was so beautiful and everyone was so happy and joyful! Yes, there were storm clouds hovering but that didn't dampen anyone's spirits.
    Take much care of each other ~ All the best ~ Bonnie
  • Alecia

Alecia · Married on 05/26/2019

Absolutely perfect

She gave us the exact kind of ceremony we were hoping for. She was loud enough for everyone to hear over the waves and she made our special day perfect!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Ruth · Married on 03/15/2019

Wonderful!

Bonnie was able to officiate my Daughter's wedding at the last minute. She was very friendly, professional and put us all at ease. We are very grateful to have had Bonnie as a part of a very wonderful day. I really liked that she was local, and had strong ties to Hatteras.

Sent on 03/22/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 03/10/2019

Bonnie was a delight to work with.

Bonnie preformed our intimate beach wedding in Waves NC. From the moment my now husband and I met Bonnie, we knew we wanted her to be the one to preform our wedding.
    Not only is Bonnie easy to work with, she is professional, kind and confident, but most of all you can feel her loving spirit for what she is doing.
    Thank you Bonnie, you will forever be in our hearts!

Sent on 03/20/2019
    Hatteras Wedding Ministries 19
    Hatteras Wedding Ministries 20
    Hatteras Wedding Ministries 21

Hatteras Wedding Ministries's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole & Chad for your sweet words! You were so laid back and great to work with and I am delighted that Grayson was so involved in the ceremony! I do hope you will stop in to see me on your many visits to the family cottage.......until then take much care of each other. All the best ~ Bonnie

Ariel Walker · Married on 02/14/2019

Wonderful !!!

Bonnie is so sweet and made us feel so welcome. She made all the planning super easy for us and the ceremony was even more beautiful than we imagined!!

Sent on 02/23/2019

Hatteras Wedding Ministries's reply:

Hi Ariel ~ It has been 6 months since your beautiful winter ceremony on Hatteras Island! I hope you both are doing well and I would love for you to post some pictures on Wedding Wire of your wedding. Take much care and hope to hear from you!
    All the best ~ Bonnie

Henry Sutton · Married on 01/23/2019

Simple Elegance

Bonnie took special care of us. A rare treat these days for sure. She is one of those rare people that are truly kind and good. She transformed just another day into something we'll never forget. And we will never forget her grace nor her kind heart.

Sent on 01/26/2019

Hatteras Wedding Ministries's reply:

Henry & Sherry you were such a delight to work with; It was a beautiful winter day and your love for each other shone through the entire ceremony. A wonderful memory to start my wedding season!
    Take much care of each other ~ My very best, Bonnie

Meaghan · Married on 09/29/2018

Highly Recommend

Our Officiant was the last vendor we hired and we had no idea where to start. I came across Bonnie on WeddingWire and she had amazing reviews so I contacted her. After our first phone conversation my husband and I knew she was going to be perfect for what we wanted. She helped me write up our own personalized ceremony, attended the rehearsal and provided great pointers for the day of! Bonnie was excellent.

Sent on 01/31/2019

Hatteras Wedding Ministries's reply:

Thank you so much Meaghan & Corey! I loved how you were not phased by the blustery rainy weather on your rehearsal afternoon. The next day, your wedding day, was beautiful and relaxed!
    Take much care of each other always ~ Bonnie

Katelyn · Married on 09/05/2018

Bonnie was amazing! Really friendly and quick to respond! Even with the audio issue we ran into she didn't sweat it. We couldn't have asked for someone more friendly or positive. I highly recommend her for your wedding needs!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Ceili · Married on 07/29/2018

Bonnie was absolutely amazing to work with. We are from Baltimore and planned an Outer Banks destination wedding; it was difficult not being able to meet our vendors in person before our day but Bonnie made the whole process so easy and stress-free! Her website has some really nice customized ceremony scripts, and we were able to mix and match from these to create a ceremony that felt very personalized. She was also knowledgeable about the marriage license process and helped us with that. Thank you Bonnie for making our day so special and wonderful!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Ashleigh · Married on 06/19/2018

Bonnie was absolutely amazing. From last minute location changes to handling our quirky personalities and non stop shenanigans before, during and after the ceremony. We're a wild bunch and she handled us perfectly and laughed right along with us. Very personable and laid back while being professional and giving us beautiful memories that will last a lifetime. I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Beth · Married on 06/07/2018

Bonnie was always pleasant, quick responding, and professional the months before the event. The day of the ceremony she was even sweeter in person. Great experience!!!

Sent on 06/09/2018

KRISTINA AND BRENT · Married on 06/02/2018

I wanted to tell you thankyou! You did a fantastic job! Youre a beautiful lady from a beautiful place! I couldnt have made a better choice! Maybe we will see u again someday when we come back to visit! Thanks again! Kristina Stephens

Sent on 06/15/2018
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 05/07/2018

Bonnie was a pleasure to work with from the very beginning. Our ceremony was perfect! Thanks again!!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Susan · Married on 04/27/2018

Officiant Michelle Edwards married us on The Belle of Washington and we could not be more thankful! If I could review her 100 times- I would! She is just an absolute joy to be around with her down to earth personality! We really could not imagine having anyone else perform our ceremony after meeting with her. She brings a warm comfort and calmness to you and the guests. So happy that we chose Michelle for our special day!

Sent on 05/07/2018
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 04/18/2018

Bonnie was amazing, so responsive, sweet, and helpful! She helped us put together just the right ceremony for our wedding and her incredible calm and friendly nature was a huge help in calming our nerves before and during the ceremony. She was an unforgettable piece of our perfect wedding day and we were so lucky to have her as our officiant, we could not have had any better!

Sent on 04/28/2018
    Hatteras Wedding Ministries 22
    Hatteras Wedding Ministries 23
    Hatteras Wedding Ministries 24
    Hatteras Wedding Ministries 25
    Hatteras Wedding Ministries 26
    Hatteras Wedding Ministries 27

Hatteras Wedding Ministries's reply:

Thank you so much Erin & Matt! It was a perfect afternoon for your intimate & relaxed wedding celebration. It was a delight working with you.
    Take much care of each other ~ Bonnie

Kevin · event on 03/31/2018

Bonnie’s out going and uplifting personality made for a great ceremony!!! Our beach vowel renewal was the perfect day!!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Robin · Married on 11/18/2017

Bonnie was an absolute joy to work with and so responsive to my questions. She also helped calm me with my multitude of questions concerning the ceremony. She truly made our little wedding ceremony so special.

Sent on 12/01/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 10/09/2017

I am from out of state and was looking for an officiant for our wedding. I searched on line and found Hatteras Wedding Ministries. I sent an email stating what I was looking for and also spoke with Bonnie Williams. She was extremely nice, friendly, and very willing to work with me. The process was very easy. On the day of the wedding Bonnie came to our location at the time she stated. We walked out to the beach, she performed the ceremony, we took pictures, and she left. We were looking for something very short and simple. Bonnie made our day what we wanted it to be. I highly recommend Bonnie Williams and Hatteras Wedding Ministries.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Janea · Married on 10/07/2017

I would like to use just one word to distribute Bonnie..... Perfect! She brings a warm comfort to you and the guest. She helps walk you through the motions and never skips a beat no matter what. Going with her was the best choose we could of made on such a special day!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Lydie · Married on 09/25/2017

Our wedding was supposed to be September 27th but with the weather from the hurricane we moved it up to September 25th. Bonnie was nothing but wonderful the whole time and was so flexible to switch the day to fit our needs. Our ceremony was lovely and we highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Hatteras Wedding Ministries's reply:

Thank so much Lydie & Bryan ~ I loved how you two and your family just went with the flow (or wind!! shall we say) because of the approaching weather. It was a lovely intimate wedding. Take much care of each other!
    All the best ~ Bonnie

Shari · Married on 09/22/2017

Bonnie was amazing! She is so relaxed and down to earth which really helped us feel more at ease. She helped us laugh and enjoy our moment all throughout our ceremony. She is a part of our family now as she made us one. We are forever grateful.

Sent on 10/06/2017