76 Reviews for Hatteras Wedding Ministries

Customized Vows (1)
Licensed (1)
Catholic (1)
73 Hatteras Wedding Ministries Reviews

Bonnie was an absolute joy to work with and so responsive to my questions. She also helped calm me with my multitude of questions concerning the ceremony. She truly made our little wedding ceremony so special.

Profile Picture Robin, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I am from out of state and was looking for an officiant for our wedding. I searched on line and found Hatteras Wedding Ministries. I sent an email stating what I was looking for and also spoke with Bonnie Williams. She was extremely nice, friendly, and very willing to work with me. The process was very easy. On the day of the wedding Bonnie came to our location at the time she stated. We walked out to the beach, she performed the ceremony, we took pictures, and she left. We were looking for something very short and simple. Bonnie made our day what we wanted it to be. I highly recommend Bonnie Williams and Hatteras Wedding Ministries.

Profile Picture Wendy, 10/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I would like to use just one word to distribute Bonnie..... Perfect! She brings a warm comfort to you and the guest. She helps walk you through the motions and never skips a beat no matter what. Going with her was the best choose we could of made on such a special day!

Profile Picture Janea, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Catholic

Our wedding was supposed to be September 27th but with the weather from the hurricane we moved it up to September 25th. Bonnie was nothing but wonderful the whole time and was so flexible to switch the day to fit our needs. Our ceremony was lovely and we highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Lydie, 9/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We wanted a small renewal ceremony to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. I found Bonnie! So glad we did. We had a lovely ceremony at the water's edge, with our besties, barefoot, sunshine - the beach was empty at 9:30 in the morning. It was perfect! Bonnie was wonderful. So loving and she gives the best hugs! Thanks Bonnie, much love your way! xo

Profile Picture Roxanne, 8/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Bonnie was terrific. Very easy to work with and customized our ceremony to what we wanted. She also took some terrific photos for us afterwards.

Profile Picture WALTER, 4/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Bonnie is the most amazing person! She will answer your questions almost immediately and will give you any suggestions that she has.
We felt like we had known her for years! I'm so glad that we found her and that she made our wedding such a magical time!
If you are getting married at the Outer Banks, make sure you call Bonnie!

Profile Picture Tatiana, 4/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Bonnie was the best!! She is so sweet and sincere. Both of our families loved her. She was very responsive to all of our questions and concerns and helped in every way possible. Even prior to the wedding with helping us get our license :) We are so happy we chose her as our officiant and you will be too!!

Profile Picture Britney, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had come to the Outer Banks from Arkansas to be closer to my family for the wedding. Bonnie did an outstanding job, our weather was not very cooperative while the rain stopped the wind did not. She was able to find an area by the light house instead of directly on the beach so we wouldn't be sand blasted, and worked with my handicapped family members. She was extremely flexible and helpful with everything. Even when our rings were blown off by the wind she kept her composure and stayed professional. ( even if it was funny ) if I could give her more then 5 stars I would. If I had it to do all over again I wouldn't change a thing and Bonnie would definitely be my choice to do the wedding!

Profile Picture Jonathan and Karissa, 3/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Bonnie was so wonderful for our special ceremony. My wife is from Japan and she doesn't speak English very well, was so nervous, and Bonnie was able to customize our ceremony in a way that made both of us feel welcome and comfortable.
Bonnie is one of my mothers good friends and I picked March 20 because my grandfather died on this day 43 years ago. We wanted to turn it into a happy day. I never knew my grandfather but I understand he was a very special man. Bonnie was able to bring our family together to celebrate our marriage at my grandmother house, and with my grandfather's spirit. Memories that will last our lifetime and beyond. Thank you Bonnie for finding your special talent and sharing it with us.

Profile Picture Ryan, 3/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Bonnie was wonderful. She made everything so easy, and helped everyone to just relax and enjoy the ceremony and beautiful day. I feel like we've gained a new friend. Thank you Bonnie!

Profile Picture Monica, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Bonnie was absolutely wonderful to work with! She made sure we were comfortable every step of the way. She did an outstanding job at the ceremony, it was very moving! I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User7480263, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I am so happy we found Bonnie to officiate our wedding. We're from the FL Keys and had a small destination wedding with no planner, coordinator or even a rehearsal. Bonnie was incredibly sweet, relaxed and easy going with our crazy families. She helped answer my questions in the months prior and even welcomed us into her home. We got married 2 days before evacuation orders for Hurricane Matthew and she still treated us as top priority. She has such a kind heart and wonderful soul.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Bonnie Just wanted to say thanks for such a beautiful ceremony!
The way you let us piece together the wording made it very personal. I know we were rushed with the rain but it was beautiful. You helped make our special day PERFECT!!!
Kerry

Profile Picture Kerry, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I cannot say enough good things about our experience with Bonnie. We had a very relaxed frame of mind when it came to our big day. We wanted it to be carefree and fun .... Bonnie helped us to make that a reality. From the start, Bonnie was delightful, encouraging and very flexible. Her sweetness and caring during the whole process made me feel at ease and I knew we had picked the right person. When I had asked for a particular poem to be read, she added it with no problem. I really enjoyed our experience with Bonnie and I would recommend her for anyone's big day! We just loved her!

Profile Picture Susan, 7/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Bonnie Williams is so professional and helpful!! She is the perfect person for your wedding! As soon as I called and spoke with her on the phone I knew she would be the perfect person for our wedding! Her bubbly and warm personality made planning our wedding the perfect experience. We could not have asked for more perfect intimate wedding! Thank you so much Bonnie!!

Profile Picture Kelly and Tyler, 6/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The moment I spoke to Bonnie Williams I knew she was the ideal person for our wedding. We had a small intimate wedding with immediate family. Bonnie made this such a great experience and made sure she honored all our wishes. She is very professional and responsive. She helped me plan all the details as well as gave me some great recommendations for cake and photographers in the area. Bonnie has such a bubbly and warm personality which makes her the perfect person to perform your ceremony. If you are looking to have the perfect beach wedding look no further and book Bonnie to perform your wedding ceremony!!!! Thank you for all you did for us!! It is defiantly a day we will never forget!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I cannot begin to say enough nice things about my experience working with Bonnie! We originally booked her to do our wedding in 2017. When we decided on a whim to change it in a matter of weeks she was so helpful and flexible! It was the perfect, intimate ceremony that we wanted. She helped to make our dream of our wedding a reality! Thank you so much for everything. It was beyond perfect!

Profile Picture Beth, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

After 12 years together, we wanted a short and sweet intimate ceremony in the obx. Bonnie was extremely helpful with everything. From the first time you meet her, her warmth and friendliness make you feel like you have made a new friend. She made our ceremony exactly as we had planned and hoped for. Not being religious, she helped with making our vowels suit us. Would recommend her over and over again.

Profile Picture Rita and rob, 5/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Bonnie is a warm, positive presence desirable at any ceremony. We had quite a unique experience and she stuck with us every step of the way. Our wedding time was set for 7:00 PM on Ocracoke Island, but a massive storm hit just as we were preparing. Bonnie sat in her car at the beach and waited until nearly 8:00 to perform the ceremony. It was a beautiful experience and she catered the service to exactly what my husband and I wanted. It was a wonderful experience and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant in the Hatteras area.

Profile Picture Molly, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I knew that I had chosen the right person for the job the moment I made contact with Bonnie. She was an absolute joy to work with throughout the entire year that I was planning my small little wedding on the Sound in Rodanthe. My now-husband and I made a trip out in August 2015 and met with Bonnie for a formal introduction. She even invited us to her home to get to know each other a little better. She took time to hear our story and share past stories of hers. It really meant a lot. She helped along the way giving me names of businesses afterwards when I was trying to find a photographer, a caterer, and helped with all of the marriage license information since I live out of state. On wedding day May 2016 Bonnie was so professional and again, a joy to have. With no rehearsal, she guided us through the ceremony with ease. Overall, she is fabulous and I highly recommend her to anyone having an Outerbanks wedding. I can promise you that you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Whitney, 5/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Say the name Bonnie Williams to anyone on Hatteras Island and there will be a good chance that they will tell you how amazing she is and I am just one more person confirming that. Bonnie was our officiant for our wedding a Koru Beach Klub in May 2016 and there is no one else I would have had perform our ceremony. A consummate professional, she made us feel calm and comfortable on a day filled with nerves, laughter and tears. If you are planning on having Bonnie officiant your ceremony, you are good hands and will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Joshua, 5/15/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious

We couldn't be more happy with how our ceremony was. Bonnie was so caring and understanding. When bad weather was coming Bonnie called and said she had the whole day open if we wanted to change the time!

Profile Picture Stacia, 5/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very flexible, and she made very non stressful.

Profile Picture Jim, 4/27/16, 1 Review