Hatteras Wedding Ministries Reviews

84 | Avon, NC

84 Reviews for Hatteras Wedding Ministries

84 Hatteras Wedding Ministries Reviews

Katelyn · Married on 09/05/2018

Bonnie was amazing! Really friendly and quick to respond! Even with the audio issue we ran into she didn't sweat it. We couldn't have asked for someone more friendly or positive. I highly recommend her for your wedding needs!

Ceili · Married on 07/29/2018

Bonnie was absolutely amazing to work with. We are from Baltimore and planned an Outer Banks destination wedding; it was difficult not being able to meet our vendors in person before our day but Bonnie made the whole process so easy and stress-free! Her website has some really nice customized ceremony scripts, and we were able to mix and match from these to create a ceremony that felt very personalized. She was also knowledgeable about the marriage license process and helped us with that. Thank you Bonnie for making our day so special and wonderful!

Ashleigh · Married on 06/19/2018

Bonnie was absolutely amazing. From last minute location changes to handling our quirky personalities and non stop shenanigans before, during and after the ceremony. We're a wild bunch and she handled us perfectly and laughed right along with us. Very personable and laid back while being professional and giving us beautiful memories that will last a lifetime. I definitely recommend her!

Beth · Married on 06/07/2018

Bonnie was always pleasant, quick responding, and professional the months before the event. The day of the ceremony she was even sweeter in person. Great experience!!!

KRISTINA AND BRENT · Married on 06/02/2018

I wanted to tell you thankyou! You did a fantastic job! Youre a beautiful lady from a beautiful place! I couldnt have made a better choice! Maybe we will see u again someday when we come back to visit! Thanks again! Kristina Stephens

• Heather

Heather · Married on 05/07/2018

Bonnie was a pleasure to work with from the very beginning. Our ceremony was perfect! Thanks again!!

Susan · Married on 04/27/2018

Officiant Michelle Edwards married us on The Belle of Washington and we could not be more thankful! If I could review her 100 times- I would! She is just an absolute joy to be around with her down to earth personality! We really could not imagine having anyone else perform our ceremony after meeting with her. She brings a warm comfort and calmness to you and the guests. So happy that we chose Michelle for our special day!

• Erin

Erin · Married on 04/18/2018

Bonnie was amazing, so responsive, sweet, and helpful! She helped us put together just the right ceremony for our wedding and her incredible calm and friendly nature was a huge help in calming our nerves before and during the ceremony. She was an unforgettable piece of our perfect wedding day and we were so lucky to have her as our officiant, we could not have had any better!

Sent on 04/28/2018
    Hatteras Wedding Ministries 1
    Hatteras Wedding Ministries 2
    Hatteras Wedding Ministries 3
    Hatteras Wedding Ministries 4
    Hatteras Wedding Ministries 5
    Hatteras Wedding Ministries 6

Hatteras Wedding Ministries's reply:

Thank you so much Erin & Matt! It was a perfect afternoon for your intimate & relaxed wedding celebration. It was a delight working with you. Take much care of each other ~ Bonnie

Robin · Married on 11/18/2017

Bonnie was an absolute joy to work with and so responsive to my questions. She also helped calm me with my multitude of questions concerning the ceremony. She truly made our little wedding ceremony so special.

• W

Wendy · Married on 10/09/2017

I am from out of state and was looking for an officiant for our wedding. I searched on line and found Hatteras Wedding Ministries. I sent an email stating what I was looking for and also spoke with Bonnie Williams. She was extremely nice, friendly, and very willing to work with me. The process was very easy. On the day of the wedding Bonnie came to our location at the time she stated. We walked out to the beach, she performed the ceremony, we took pictures, and she left. We were looking for something very short and simple. Bonnie made our day what we wanted it to be. I highly recommend Bonnie Williams and Hatteras Wedding Ministries.

Janea · Married on 10/07/2017

I would like to use just one word to distribute Bonnie..... Perfect! She brings a warm comfort to you and the guest. She helps walk you through the motions and never skips a beat no matter what. Going with her was the best choose we could of made on such a special day!

Lydie · Married on 09/25/2017

Our wedding was supposed to be September 27th but with the weather from the hurricane we moved it up to September 25th. Bonnie was nothing but wonderful the whole time and was so flexible to switch the day to fit our needs. Our ceremony was lovely and we highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Hatteras Wedding Ministries's reply:

Thank so much Lydie & Bryan ~ I loved how you two and your family just went with the flow (or wind!! shall we say) because of the approaching weather. It was a lovely intimate wedding. Take much care of each other! All the best ~ Bonnie

Roxanne · Married on 08/01/2017

We wanted a small renewal ceremony to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. I found Bonnie! So glad we did. We had a lovely ceremony at the water's edge, with our besties, barefoot, sunshine - the beach was empty at 9:30 in the morning. It was perfect! Bonnie was wonderful. So loving and she gives the best hugs! Thanks Bonnie, much love your way! xo

• W

WALTER · Married on 04/18/2017

Bonnie was terrific. Very easy to work with and customized our ceremony to what we wanted. She also took some terrific photos for us afterwards.

Sent on 05/02/2017

Hatteras Wedding Ministries's reply:

Thank you Walter! Gloria was so adorable and amazed that you pulled off the surprise vow renewal ceremony! And I loved how your children were so involved. Hope to see you more of you when you move to the Island! Continue to take much care of each other ~ All the best, Bonnie

Tatiana · Married on 04/17/2017

Bonnie is the most amazing person! She will answer your questions almost immediately and will give you any suggestions that she has.
    We felt like we had known her for years! I'm so glad that we found her and that she made our wedding such a magical time!
    If you are getting married at the Outer Banks, make sure you call Bonnie!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Hatteras Wedding Ministries's reply:

Thank you so much Tatiana & Richard for your nice review~ Your sunset wedding was absolutely beautiful and your parents were so sweet. I would love to see some pictures :) Take much care of each other! All the best ~ Bonnie

Britney · Married on 04/15/2017

Bonnie was the best!! She is so sweet and sincere. Both of our families loved her. She was very responsive to all of our questions and concerns and helped in every way possible. Even prior to the wedding with helping us get our license :) We are so happy we chose her as our officiant and you will be too!!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Hatteras Wedding Ministries's reply:

Thank you so much Britney & Evan for such a warm review! It was a delight working with you and your families were so welcoming to me and Carlee was so adorable!! Take much care of each other! Bonnie

Jonathan and Karissa · Married on 03/22/2017

We had come to the Outer Banks from Arkansas to be closer to my family for the wedding. Bonnie did an outstanding job, our weather was not very cooperative while the rain stopped the wind did not. She was able to find an area by the light house instead of directly on the beach so we wouldn't be sand blasted, and worked with my handicapped family members. She was extremely flexible and helpful with everything. Even when our rings were blown off by the wind she kept her composure and stayed professional. ( even if it was funny ) if I could give her more then 5 stars I would. If I had it to do all over again I wouldn't change a thing and Bonnie would definitely be my choice to do the wedding!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Hatteras Wedding Ministries's reply:

Thank you so much Jonathan & Karissa for your great review! You two were so awesome and didn't let the weather damper your spirits. Yes, even when the ring box blew off the stone and started rolling away!! Truly a wedding story to tell for many years....Keep your gift of laughter throughout your years together. Thanks again for letting me be a part of your wedding celebration. Take much care of each other ~ Bonnie

Ryan · Married on 03/20/2017

Bonnie was so wonderful for our special ceremony. My wife is from Japan and she doesn't speak English very well, was so nervous, and Bonnie was able to customize our ceremony in a way that made both of us feel welcome and comfortable.
    Bonnie is one of my mothers good friends and I picked March 20 because my grandfather died on this day 43 years ago. We wanted to turn it into a happy day. I never knew my grandfather but I understand he was a very special man. Bonnie was able to bring our family together to celebrate our marriage at my grandmother house, and with my grandfather's spirit. Memories that will last our lifetime and beyond. Thank you Bonnie for finding your special talent and sharing it with us.

Sent on 03/28/2017

Hatteras Wedding Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much Ryan & Moon for such a heartfelt review! It was a delight being with life-long friends and being about to be a part of such a loving and memorable celebration. Considering the windy & cold weather the day before, I know your grandfather, whom I admired so much, was shining on you and all of your family. Take much care of each other ~ Love, Bonnie

Monica · Married on 11/26/2016

Bonnie was wonderful. She made everything so easy, and helped everyone to just relax and enjoy the ceremony and beautiful day. I feel like we've gained a new friend. Thank you Bonnie!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Hatteras Wedding Ministries's reply:

Thank you Monica & Mark! Your wedding afternoon was beautiful with the wind and waves crashes in the background. Your family and friends were delightful. It was great seeing you last night and I look forward to seeing you more around the island. Take much care ~

Bernadette · Married on 11/12/2016

Bonnie was absolutely wonderful to work with! She made sure we were comfortable every step of the way. She did an outstanding job at the ceremony, it was very moving! I highly recommend her!

Sarah · Married on 10/04/2016

I am so happy we found Bonnie to officiate our wedding. We're from the FL Keys and had a small destination wedding with no planner, coordinator or even a rehearsal. Bonnie was incredibly sweet, relaxed and easy going with our crazy families. She helped answer my questions in the months prior and even welcomed us into her home. We got married 2 days before evacuation orders for Hurricane Matthew and she still treated us as top priority. She has such a kind heart and wonderful soul.

Sent on 06/04/2017

Hatteras Wedding Ministries's reply:

Nice to hear from you Sarah & Eric and thank you so much! Your wedding was extra special with the atmosphere of a hurricane loaming!! I loved how we were nestled in the dunes with the sea oats blowing in the breeze and how the two of you were taking it all in stride. Truly a wedding story to tell for years to come. Take much care! ~ Bonnie

Kerry · Married on 09/30/2016

Bonnie Just wanted to say thanks for such a beautiful ceremony!
    The way you let us piece together the wording made it very personal. I know we were rushed with the rain but it was beautiful. You helped make our special day PERFECT!!!
    Kerry

Susan · Married on 07/13/2016

I cannot say enough good things about our experience with Bonnie. We had a very relaxed frame of mind when it came to our big day. We wanted it to be carefree and fun .... Bonnie helped us to make that a reality. From the start, Bonnie was delightful, encouraging and very flexible. Her sweetness and caring during the whole process made me feel at ease and I knew we had picked the right person. When I had asked for a particular poem to be read, she added it with no problem. I really enjoyed our experience with Bonnie and I would recommend her for anyone's big day! We just loved her!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Hatteras Wedding Ministries's reply:

Thank you so much Susan & Wayne for such a lovely review. I loved your intimate wedding tucked in the sand dunes with the CH Lighthouse in the background. You were a stunning bride and live was definitely in the air! Take much care of each other - Bonnie

Kelly and Tyler · Married on 06/27/2016

Bonnie Williams is so professional and helpful!! She is the perfect person for your wedding! As soon as I called and spoke with her on the phone I knew she would be the perfect person for our wedding! Her bubbly and warm personality made planning our wedding the perfect experience. We could not have asked for more perfect intimate wedding! Thank you so much Bonnie!!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Hatteras Wedding Ministries's reply:

Thank you Kelly & Tyler for your sweet review! You were the most adorable couple and it was a perfect weather evening for your wedding celebration....setting sun, warm breeze, your cousin playing the ukulele and I loved your dress Kelly! Can't wait to see the pics :) Take much care of each other ~ Bonnie