82 Reviews for Harbor Magic Hotels: Admiral Fell Inn, Pier 5 Hotel, Inn at Henderson's Wharf

Accommodations (7)
Cash Bar (1)
Signature Drink (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
82 Harbor Magic Hotels: Admiral Fell Inn, Pier 5 Hotel, Inn at Henderson's Wharf Reviews

Pier 5 has potential to be a really nice wedding venue. Unfortunately however, the change in management has some really big shoes to fill. Chris S. (the previous coordinator) was very flexible, responsive and accommodating. The new team (Chris A.) not so much. Randolph is great, but Chris A. definitely needs a course in soft skills. Our experience with him was very disappointing.

Profile Picture User3027088, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great experience. The Pier V Hotel was a beautiful venue, and all of the staff was a pleasure to work with. Chris is the best in the business when it comes to executing an event. Multiple guests remarked that it was by far the best food that they have ever had at a wedding, we went with the Filet & Crab Cake split plate. Simply cannot recommend highly enough, as good as it gets!

Profile Picture Dan, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Chris Agostino, Event Catering Manager, is the best. He is easy to work with, very friendly and made the wedding day and day after Brunch a total success. He has the artistic touch when it comes to needing help on deciding how to decorate the venue. The room was beautiful. And the food!! Everyone raved about the food and posted pictures.. You could almost cut your filet with your fork and the crab cakes were to die for. The presentation of the food was beautiful. As mother of the Bride, I totally enjoyed this wedding. So happy my daughter & son-in-law picked Pier 5. Let's not forget the view of the Baltimore Harbor!

Profile Picture Anita, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our daughter's wedding reception in the Harbor Club room at Pier 5 hotel could not have been more perfect or more fun! A special thank you Chris Agostino for his extra effort to coordinate a magical evening

Profile Picture Robin, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Even though we had a few hiccups in the planning process, the wedding was truly outstanding. Guests raved about the bartenders, how knowledgable, professional, and courteous they were to attending to guests. The appetizers were plentiful and quite delicious. The rooms were set-up just as we had agreed upon in planning. There was definitely attention paid to detail. The dinner service was excellent. The food was hot and just as good as our initial sampling months earlier. The dance floor was never empty thanks to the great music played by the DJ. Even though we had an attendance of almost 150 guests, the room did not feel crowded. We were very pleased with the attention of Will, Elizabeth, Bria, and Dan. The bride was very pleased with the service of her attendant during the ready stages. The next morning, we offered our wedding hotel guests breakfast at the hotel. A room was set-up just for our group. Again, the service was excellent. The omelet chef kept a smile on his face as he was requested to make far more omelets then normal. The breakfast wait staff was cheerful and happy to please our guests. Although there were a few hiccups, I must say that the hotel staff went out of their way to make sure everything was perfect. Thanks for making my son and his bride's wedding a most memorable event.

Profile Picture Karen, 11/5/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

I had my wedding reception of about 70 people at the Inn at Henderson's Wharf. The staff was amazing, the venue was spectular with minimal decorations needed. The food was supreme. The value for money was incredible. I'm grateful I found this Baltimore gem.

Profile Picture User6927985, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We visited multiple wedding venues but upon leaving Pier V we both turned to each other and said "this is the one." As my mother said after the wedding, it would have been a shame to select any other venue than Pier V and the harbor club. We were a little nervous/apprehensive when Chris S. left and Chris Agostino replaced within the last few months before the wedding, but Chris A. met with us and any fear or hesitation quickly disappeared. We were in great hands. The entire wedding day was absolutely perfect and went off without a hitch. There was a concert next door, but luckily our ceremony was able to be snuck in somewhere between sound check and the opening song. The Harbor club is just simply gorgeous. We didn't even need that much decor because of the natural beauty (some candles, water, marbles, and submersible LED lights did the trick). Everybody says at least one thing goes wrong during the day, but I cannot honestly think of a single thing that went wrong or I would change. I was only sad that the wonderful night flew by so quickly. The entire staff was professional and ran the entire event with expertise. My bridal attendant was fantastic and had food and cold drinks waiting for us right after the ceremony, and was always making sure I had anything I needed. I had so so many compliments from guests on how incredible the space, food, bar, and overall experience was. Special thanks to Chris Agostino and his team for making our day so wonderful!

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/27/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Bartender(s), House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor

We picked this venue based on location and what they had to offer. That being said, our coordinator was not great. My first coordinator left and I wasn't notified and she didn't leave any notes behind. Luckily this was months before wedding day so that ended up ok. Vanesia was hard to keep in touch with, but I think she is overwhelmed with how much she has on her plate. Still, I was frustrated at certain points for sure.
They offered a total package that was very customizable. We only had our reception there, ceremony at our church. We added an hour to our package and had a decent selection of appetizers and drinks and food. They also coordinated chairs, set up, the DJ and several other elements which was nice.
On the day of, the location was awesome. We used the valet and everything was set up and perfect. My only complaint was that their event space was SO WARM even though they said the AC was cranked as far as it could go. I (the bride) ended up getting sick from the heat (only had one alcoholic drink over 5 hours) which was NOT FUN. But the sunset was beautiful and the balcony outside was nice to get some air. Ms. Donna was a WONDERFUL attendant for the day of, we had everything we needed.

Overall, it was a good experience but was slightly nerve-wracking until the day of.

Profile Picture julie, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Accommodations

Chris S. was beyond helpful. Any random idea or question I had, he was always helpful. I would highly recommend Pier V to any bride looking for a waterfront ceremony! This was the best wedding decision I made. They took care of everything. Our guests are still talking about how good the food was! They were amazing. I really can't say enough good things about them. Absolutely 100% worth the money. They are a one-stop shop for brides! My guests are still talking about the food, the views, the hotel decor, just everything. Everything was absolutely perfect!!!!

Profile Picture Erika, 4/30/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Liquor, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Valet

We had our ceremony and reception at the Pier 5 hotel. From day one Pier 5 and their wedding coordinator, Chris, made sure we were happy with our decision and was always available to answer all of my questions.

Pier 5 was amazingly awesome on the day of the ceremony. A piece of our homemade centerpieces was forgotten and they allowed us to use some mirror bases they had on hand they also helped find sand to keep some vases I had at the end of the aisle stand up in the wind (I thought they would be heavy enough to stand on their own, I was wrong). They also set everything up in the reception space and it looked amazing.

I Loved everything about Pier 5 and the one problem we did have they made sure to fix it and everything worked out even better then it originally would have. I would recommend!

Profile Picture Amber, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Specialty Beer, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings

Amazing value and accommodating staff! Very flexible with contract negotiations and very responsive.

Profile Picture User4904937, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can not say enough good things about our experience with Pier 5 Hotel! From the moment I checked in the night before the wedding, Chris (our wedding coordinator) was there making sure I was comfortable and had anything I needed. The entire staff was friendly, warm and always there to help you. I had an odd request of making sure there was room for two drum kits for a father daughter drum off and they were very accommodating, allowing my father into the reception room early to set up. The reception room was beautiful, food was delicious, and the views of the harbor are gorgeous. My husband and I had such a great experience and highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Profile Picture Lori, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Accommodations, Cake, Clean Up

I would highly recommend this venue to anyone! Everything from start to finish was great. Our event manager Chris Sikora worked with us start to finish. He was very responsive to my inquiry and called me right away to set up a meeting. After we signed the contract he was flexible in letting us look at the ballroom again when my mother and sisters flew in town a few months later and he answered e-mails and questions in a timely manner through the planning process (within a day or 2).
We rented the harbor club ball room for our wedding reception and it was perfect overall! It was the perfect size for our group and the view was spectacular of the city lights and harbor. Other hotel ballrooms in the Inner Harbor were too big for our group of

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/14/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Indoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

We chose Pier 5 in January for our October wedding. Chris Sikora was great to work with throughout the 9 months leading up to the wedding. He really worked with us to put together all of the details that fit our style best. We had our ceremony outside in the waterfront garden and our reception in the Harbor Club. Our guests are still raving about the stunning setting, the friendly staff, and the amazing food! Shay worked with me throughout the day to take care of any and every detail. She was there for absolutely anything my husband and I needed (we were definitely never without a drink in hand!). One of the best things about Pier 5 is, if you want it to be, it can be as close to a one stop shoppe as you'll find for vendors. We went through Pier 5 for the venue setting, catering, cake, and DJ. Because of Pier 5, our wedding day was everything we could have hoped for. We had so much fun and every part of the day went smoothly. We would 100% recommend this venue to any newly engaged couples shopping around!

Profile Picture Erica, 10/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This past weekend we had our wedding at Pier 5 Hotel. It was absolutely incredible! Chris Sikora, our coordinator was beyond fantastic and was very responsive to all of our wants and needs. He answered a million emails from us up until the big day and I can't imagine the day being anymore perfect. We had our ceremony in the waterfront garden and our reception in the harbor room. Everything was perfect, and my new hubby and I are so happy we chose Pier 5 for our wedding!

Profile Picture Jana, 10/17/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at Admiral Fell Inn on 10/10/15 and it was AMAZING and so far beyond any expectation that I had! The Admiral Fell team worked with me to get everything I wanted within my budget and it was worth every penny. The staff literally made our wedding dreams come true. Wedding coordinator, Vanesia answered questions and worked with me on the budget and was able to make anything I wanted happen. The banquet manager, Ruth was so on top of everything. She and her team setup all of the reception decorations exactly to my requests and made the ballroom look just the way I had imagined it. The food was just as delicious as it was at the tasting and her staff were all helpful and friendly and made us and our guests feel welcomed and special. Finally, my bridal host, Donna was just unbelievably wonderful. She took care of me throughout the day, made sure I had food and drinks, made sure I was in the right place at the right time and kept me feeling calm and fantastic all day long. She was incredible!!!
The all-inclusiveness of this venue was great and made planning so much easier. Our ceremony was on Bond Street pier over-looking the water and the cocktail hour and reception were in the ballroom at the Admiral Fell Inn. They provided all the tables, chairs, linens…everything. The cake was part of the package and was from Baltimore Cakery and looked and tasted so fantastic.
The hotel itself is perfectly located right in the center of Fells Point and has a beautiful historic Baltimore charm. Many of our guests stayed at Admiral Fell and their sister hotel, the Inn at Henderson’s Wharf and all my guests commented on how beautiful the hotels and their rooms were. I stayed in the honeymoon suite of the Admiral Fell Inn and it was absolutely lovely. It was bi-level which gave me and my bridesmaids the ability to all get ready in the same location. The large Jacuzzi tub was a very nice perk to have a place to relax before the wedding.
Everything was wonderful.

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/1/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Chris Sikora, Shay and the rest of the team at Pier 5 Hotel are some of the most amazing people we have ever met! We knew we wanted to host our wedding reception the minute we arrived and met with Chris and they never disappointed us! The Harbor Club room on the 2nd floor has beautiful breathtaking views of the city and a gorgeous balcony to enjoy them on. The food was amazing and we received endless compliments on everything from the cocktail hour to reception dinner. Wedding food can be intimidating especially when most people do not expect good things from it, but this was simply not the case - everything was divine! The team packed up the meal that my husband and I could not finish as well as extra snacks and had them waiting in our suite for later - it was perfect to come back to some food after a long night of dancing! Shay, the wedding attendant, was so bubbly, fun, sassy and a down right blast! She made sure we had everything we needed and more, and her and the rest of the team joined us on the dance floor later in the evening after making sure the guests were taken care of - it was such a blast! Chris was also in attendance for the evening and was always checking on us and the event as a whole to make sure everything was perfect - even with a last minute request from the groom he pulled it off without a hitch! The hotel staff as a whole was so wonderful from greeting the guests, guiding them where to go and helping to check them in. I highly recommend Pier 5 Hotel as a wedding and event venue - you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Whitney, 9/12/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Wine, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Parking, Valet, Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up

Just had my wedding here and the staff and hotel were fantastic! There were some unforeseen complications and everyone was amazingly helpful and tried to fix anything that came up. Shout out to Chris and Shae! I had so much fun, I want to do it again! We had a pretty big bridal party (19+dog +2 flower girls) and everything came out perfectly. Best parts: all-in-on - they take care of food, alcohol, cake, dj, tables, chairs, linens. No issues of shuttling someone to and from a ceremony to reception (if you have your ceremony there and stay there - which I recommend). What really set it over the top was the service- the staff was SO HELPFUL and helped to make everything really spacial. Highly recommend this venue to anyone! :)

Profile Picture Kate, 8/29/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We like to say thanks to the staff at The Inn at Henderson's Wharf and the Admiral Fell Inn for making our wedding a complete success. The service we received was impeccable. As a gay couple; the hotel staff made us feel welcome.

Profile Picture Michael, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Transportation

Prior to finding Pier 5, we looked at several wedding venues in Baltimore City...however nothing seemed to take our breath away. The moment we toured this venue we knew it was the one. The stunning reception room was amazing, as it over looks the harbor and has a wrap around balcony. Chris S. was so helpful and responsive in answering any emails or phone calls we had. The entire staff exceeded our expectations, and went above and beyond the day of the wedding. Prior to the ceremony and reception, the bridal hostess helped myself and my bridal party prepare and get ready. During the reception, my husband and I were constantly taken care of by the bridal hostesses. As for the food, it was delicious. Everybody raved about the filet and crab cakes! We had a plated sit down dinner. Budget wise- We were on a budget, and Chris worked with us to ensure that we would have a wedding to remember! I would highly recommend this venue for weddings! The location, food, staff, and atmosphere was perfect for a summer wedding.

Profile Picture Kate, 8/1/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can not express my gratitude enough to everyone at Pier 5. Our wedding was absolutely perfect!!! Everyone complimented the hotel the ENTIRE night/weekend. It was perfect. That's the word everyone has used when describing our wedding. And it really was. Chris was phenomenal from start to finish. And helped making the decision process so much easier! Molly, my bridal host, was impeccable! She was the best person we could have had! I can not thank her enough!!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/3/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our daughter's wedding ceremony on the promenade at the Inn at Henderson's Wharf and reception in the Inn's gallery and courtyard were perfect! Randi and her staff worked very hard to make her vision a reality. They were efficient, friendly and professional throughout the process and gave us quite a comfort level during all of the planning. The food and beverages were delicious and the staff was pleasant and attentive, despite the early morning start time. The charming Inn made the ideal backdrop for her special day. Several guests wanted to know how we had even heard about such a lovely location. (Thank you, Wedding Wire!) I would urge anyone planning a wedding to check it out.

Profile Picture Monica, 5/15/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding reception for 140 guests at Pier 5 in April of 2015. What a great place for a wedding! We got lucky and had a beautiful sunny afternoon and clear night. Our guests loved spending time on the outdoor deck attached to the reception room, enjoying the waterfront views, the big city atmosphere, and of course the outdoor open bar that was set up. The food was outstanding, and the event staff in general were great. As for the planning, big thumbs up to Chris Sikora at Pier 5! He did an absolutely great job answering all of our questions in a timely manner (there were a lot of them) and with a smile on his face. He accommodated many of our needs without hassle, was always willing to meet us to chat and plan, and was integral in recommending other great vendors for the big day. You're definitely in good hands with Chris. The staff and manager at the hotel were absolutely awesome in how nice they were to all of our out of town family and friends. Our family especially loved "Crabby Hour", their happy hour with free drinks and crab dip each day. My heartfelt thanks to the staff in how well you treated them. A 10 out of 10 across the board for the venue, the food, the staff, and the location. My highest recommendations for Pier 5!

Profile Picture Erin, 4/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I live in the Fells Point area of Baltimore, and always knew we wanted a city wedding. Once we came across Pier 5 Hotel we fell in love, and knew it would be perfect. Our wedding was April 4th in the Waterfront Garden and the Reception was in the Harbor Club. The views of the city from both locations were breathtaking. We have not stopped receiving compliments about how delicious the food was and how great the hotel was. We loved that we were able to book the ceremony, reception, catering, cake, and DJ all from one place, it made planning a wedding so much easier. This place is wonderful and honestly gave me the wedding of my dreams!

The thing that takes Pier 5 from just an excellent venue to an outstanding one is the staff. We had our rehearsal dinner at The Admiral Fell Inn (an associated hotel) and our ceremony and reception at Pier 5. Everyone who played a part in our rehearsal dinner and wedding day made sure every detail was taken care of, every guest was happy, and everything ran smoothly. The staff here is incredible. Specifically, I need to give kudos to Chris Sikora. He is the wedding coordinator at Pier 5 and helped us plan our perfect day. There are not enough good things I can say about him, he is truly amazing! He was extremely accommodating, worked within our budget, answered all questions promptly, and was always there to help in any way he could. Chris understands how to make a wedding day perfect and how to execute every detail. On the wedding day he remained calm, cool, and collected in the face of sheer chaos, which really helped put a Bride at ease. Chris made the extremely difficult process of planning a wedding seem like a breeze and we are so thankful we had him to help.

Pier 5 is an excellent choice for any couple planning a wedding; I wish I could give it more than 5 stars!

Profile Picture Casey, 4/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had looked at several places before viewing Pier 5 Hotel, when we saw the Harbor Club, I absolutely fell in love with the view and knowing I was having an evening wedding with the sunset it was absoluty gorgeous. All of our guests had an amazing time and were able to use the balcony for pictures for themselves. The staff was abosulety amazing and friendly!! We enjoyed working with Chris Sikora the wedding specialist as well as our wedding coordinator for the day Jasmine. We were so glad we had chosen Pier 5 it made our wedding experience so much fun.

Profile Picture Michele, 1/5/15, 9 Reviews