Happy Tears Weddings Reviews

4 | Perry, GA

4 Reviews for Happy Tears Weddings

Sonja · Married on 10/13/2012

Happy Tears Weddings is amazing! If you want your wedding planning to go smooth and flawless choose them! Thank you for a wonderful wedding!!!!

Sent on 12/18/2012

Jaimie · Married on 11/05/2011

Valerie and team were amazing from start to finish! Very easy to work with and will go out of her way to do what ever you need her to do! They are also very impressive on the day of and the coordination. Everything went smoothly, stress free, and beautiful!

Sent on 11/22/2011

Happy Tears Weddings's reply:

Thank you sooo much! It was a pleasure to work with you all, you made my job fun!

Ashley · Married on 10/08/2011

Happy Tears Weddings made my wedding day so special. As a bride on a budget they helped me find the most cost efficient venue, catering, decorations, cake, and even provided the photography themselves. They were hands on from the very beginning of the planning process helping me to make decisions from the biggest to smallest detail. They even handmade the invitations, centerpieces, and many of the other decorations used for the big day. Everything I could have possibly asked for was provided and within my price range. We didn't have to search for a minister as it turns out the owner was even registered to do the ceremony herself. The photography provided was just outstanding. We have hundreds of beautiful pictures to remember our day. I just couldn't be more pleased with how everything came together. It was the most wonderful day and happy tears is such an appropriate company name. If you are in the Panama City area happy tears will make your day the best ever with their hands on experience and super friendly service. Make your wedding or special event stress free and one that you'll always carry happy tears for.

Sent on 10/12/2011

Kimberly · Married on 12/04/2010

I have noting but good things to say for these ladies. They helped me out when another baker had backed out and were amazingly affordable. The cake was absolutely beautiful and tasted amazing! They were wonderful and totally made my wedding day a success!

Sent on 02/01/2011