13 Reviews for Happy Makeup Girl

Consultations (1)
Makeup (1)
13 Happy Makeup Girl Reviews

thank you for so much love on your wedding!!! Your the best.

Profile Picture User7974270, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Aside from being so talented, Jeannie is the absolute sweetest! She makes you and all of your bridal party feel like you've known her for years. This is just what you need when you have people who aren't really used to wearing makeup because they feel like they can trust her work. Of course, everyone is always happy with the results and they received compliments all night! Our pictures turned out amazing. She really listens to what you want and makes sure you look your absolute best on your wedding day, and most importantly, still you! I also go to her for lash extensions which I am hooked on because of how great of a job she does compared to others I have tried. I can't say enough great things about her!

Profile Picture Sheila, 3/12/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup

Happy Makeup Girl made me look and feel so beautiful on my wedding day! Jeannie was amazing to work with. She was patient with me during my make up trial to make sure I would love my wedding day look and her contagious laugher made me at ease on my wedding day. I received so many compliments and I am so glad I chose Jeannie! I would highly recommend her to all brides.

Profile Picture Patricia, 8/31/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jeannie made me look like the bride I have always dreamed about. My bridesmaids all looked stunning and I couldn't be any happier with how we all looked. We were a better version of ourselves, meaning, we didn't look unnatural. Jeannie is very professional, detail-oriented, and listened and met all our needs. She understood the look I wanted all of us to go for (wedding theme: rustic) and our pictures speak for itself. She is warm, sweet and dependable. We had the best time getting ready with Jeannie. She truly made our day special. And she made me feel about myself what I was hoping for on my wedding day: beautiful. Thank you, Jeannie, for making me feel like the most beautiful bride!

Profile Picture Maria, 11/23/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I am living in Chicago but was getting married in L.A. so I wasn't able to have a trial or anything like that. I also don't typically wear a lot of makeup so I wasn't really able to give Jeannie my "vision." Well, it didn't matter because she did awesome! She did my makeup and my best friend/officiant's too. We both looked great. I loved my eye makeup and wish I could recreate the look! Thanks Jeannie!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 9/3/11, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jeannie is awesome! First of all, she went out of her way to make the trial time work for both of us. When it came to my wedding day, she did an amazing job. I recieved so many compliments on my make-up that day and after. Not only is she extremely talented, but she is so super sweet and friendly. She makes you feel very comfortable and is fun to talk to while you're getting "done up".

Profile Picture Donna, 4/16/11, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jeannie is super friendly and she makes you feel really comfortable and beautiful! Not only is her work flawless and smooth, it looks very natural! I felt so confident after she did my make up. I would recommend anyone who wants a professional and amazing make up artist, to go with her!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/9/10, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Janine was amazing! She was on time, friendly, and listened to my request. Her bubbly personality made her a pleasure to be around and I loved my finished look! Thank you! :)

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/28/10, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

On your wedding day as the bride you surrender yourself to feelings of overwhelm, many moments of deep breaths and happy tears. I can only imagine what my waves of emotion were doing to my make-up. I'm hardly a movie star or even a high maintenance diva... I barely know the basics of covering a blemish. Jeannie was "our" Fairy God Mother who started in the wee hours of the morning taking care of my Mom, my bridal party and me. Fake eyelashes, spray on foundation, lipstick color galore... all foreign language to me but so FUN. I don't say this much... BUT I LOOKED GOOD! Throughout the day she popped in and out for my touch-ups. Guests would ask how my make-up was still so fresh... of course I kept her as my secret. When you have Jeannie on your side, you don't just have a make-up artist but also someone who truly wants you to have a special day. She radiates a beautiful personality which is something that you need to be surrounded by on your wedding day.

Profile Picture Michelle , 3/27/10, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jeannie is professional and so talented. She's very creative, friendly, and really takes the time to listen to her clients to make sure that in the end- her clients are happy and have the best results. She really can do it all- makeup, photography, hair, and so much more. The products that she uses on her clients are really the best. She won't use anything that would jeopardize anything. Promise. Seriously, if you use Jeannie as your makeup artist or anything, you won't be disappointed at all and after using her services- you can't stop telling other people about it! :)

Profile Picture thuy, 3/29/09, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

OMG, I LOVE JEANNIE!! She is the beauty guru! I know nothing about how to put make up on or where to start! I'm an actress/model/host and whenever it's time to shine on camera, I ALWAYS call on Jeannie!! Depending on what look I'm going for and what outfit I plan on wearing, Jeannie always know how to give me the natural, glowing look or if I wanted to go all glam, she knows the exact colors to make my eyes, cheeks and lips POP! She is truly a professionally and the name of her beauty company is totally fitting... she is always HAPPY!!! I remember once she was really sick, I felt really bad but she insisted on doing my make up for one of my hosting shoot and she had a smile on the whole time! It's her dedication, positive attitude and most importantly, her eye for beauty-make-up that has me calling for her every time! Thanks Jeannie! You're the best!! xoxo Jacqueline P.

Profile Picture Jacqueline , 9/14/08, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jeannie was so awesome!!! She was there throughout my entire wedding ,she was also the assistant wedding planner, and reapplied my lipstick every few hours, which was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G for my pictures. Not only did she make me look amazing...she was helping my bridesmaids too. She was so awesome!!!! I was so excited about airbrush make-up and Jeannie delivered in ways words could not fully express. I kept hearing throughout the night..."you're the prettiest bride I've ever seen", "You look so amazing!!", and "who did your make-up". I am so thankful I found Jeannie!!!!

Profile Picture Cristina, 5/17/08, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jeannie is a great girl to work with, she arrived on time, did a professional job and was friendly. She worked with my bridesmaids to bring out their best features and made them look amazing for the day.

I also used Jeannie to do my makeup for the photo shoot a month earlier, it was fabulous just the way I wanted it. I regret that I didn't use her to do my makeup on my wedding day... Jeannie would have done a far better job and it would have been three times cheaper.

Profile Picture Li-Ha, 4/5/08, 1 Review