GBC Entertainment Reviews

8 | Prince Frederick, MD

8 Reviews for GBC Entertainment

Krista · Married on 04/29/2017

George was so wonderful to work with! I met him in person the day of my wedding, and he made me feel like we have been friends for years! He made everything feel so personal. He kept the crowd entertained and played very tasteful music. My son (9 years old) loved the music, and my nieces wouldn't stay off the dance floor! He made sure he knew how to pronounce all the names, and that everything was in order for introductions. He went above and beyond to make sure my wedding was perfect!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Becky · Married on 10/29/2016

GBC Entertainment did a great job at our wedding! George was easy to work with and super responsive. The music selections matched our interests, and our guests really enjoyed it as well.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Heidi · Married on 07/09/2016

My advice? Use GBC Entertainment! We were so blessed to have George DJ our daughter Megan's wedding. George knows what he's doing, was on top of everything and paid attention to detail. We did not have to worry about a thing! He was extremely helpful with suggestions when we needed help and his sound system is TOP NOTCH. From the wedding music to the end of the reception, George never quit entertaining. He got even the most stubborn people out on the dance floor.....no easy feat! Seriously, look NO FURTHER than GBC Entertainment. You will be glad you did.

Sent on 09/14/2016

George was our DJ for our ceremony music and wedding reception. We truly believe that our wedding was an absolute blast in large part due to our DJ! He incorporated all of our suggestions, filled in with amazing additional songs I didn't think of, and the dance floor was overflowing all night long. Every planned song (first dance, bridal procession, etc.) flowed seamlessly and was so professional. George is so fun and friendly and really made me feel at ease! He took care of everything!
    We also rented the dance floor lights (I think the package was called "club to go"), and while I wasn't sure we needed it at first, I'm really glad we did because it definitely added that "something extra" when it became party time!

Sent on 10/13/2015
  • User4519209 · 2+ years ago

We were super satisfied with the services provided!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Amanda · Married on 09/20/2014

George was FANTASTIC!!! He is so friendly and professional. He played perfect music for our crowd with no down time. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 10/24/2014

Mary · Married on 09/14/2013

George is the best!! Kept our dance floor and the crowd going for the entire reception at my daughter's wedding! George you are awesome!!! Thank you

Sent on 09/17/2013

Ashleigh · Married on 06/11/2011

Very easy to work with and executed all of our special requests perfectly!! Based on our likes/dislikes, he made great music choices!

Sent on 06/28/2011