4 Reviews for Fire Eyes Photography

4 Fire Eyes Photography Reviews

Trishann is a wonderful wedding photographer. She was attentive and helpful from the day I hired her, and by the time the wedding day arrived I felt like I had hired a friend to photograph it. She didn’t try to direct the day, but rather was there to capture all the little (and big) details that happened before, during, and after the wedding. Trishann is reliable, fresh, and fun to be around. Some of my favorite memories of the wedding day are going around Seattle and taking pictures before the ceremony – it was relaxing and such a fun way to start the day’s events. And not to be forgotten, her photos are phenomenal! My husband and I snuck on the internet everyday on our honeymoon just to look at the sneak peak she posted for us. I still cannot get enough: the pictures are beautiful and truly capture the memories of the happiest day of my life. I am so thankful we found Trishann of Fire Eyes Photography; I will definitely be hiring her again!

Profile Picture Briana, 1/3/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Where to begin? After attending several wedding fairs and planning events, I had many "pushy" photographers calling and calling me, which became highly annoying. Thank goodness I remembered my old next door neighbor, Trishann. I called her up and told her that there could be no other photographer for me. This was the best decision. Trishann was excited and happy to do my wedding and that was important to me, because you want someone who can realize the importance of your day. Because my fiance (now husband) was not into "engagement" photos, Trish came to our rehearsal and took some photos which was wonderful. Trish also had a lot of good tips and suggestions for the actual wedding day which we deeply appreciated.

The actual pictures? FABULOUS. She caught the moments that mattered. Trishann has the artistic eye, the experience, and captures the PURE JOY of the day! My coworkers who have recently married saw my pictures and wish that they could go back and hire her! I loved the balance of black and white photos and the color photos, I love the candid shots - I love all the shots. Everyone knows that the flowers die, the dress gets yellow, the food is gone, but the pictures remain forever....

Profile Picture Jackie, 11/7/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My fiance and I had meet with Trishann and immediatley feel in love with her personality and sample photo's she had. I love the photo journalist stlye she does. She is very freindly and very attentive to your needs.. She was all over and you never really noticed. She was in the middle of all the action with out being in the middle of it ;-) .. I had a lot of last minute changes to the location and time of our wedding. I think it changed 3 times. And she was amazingly patient and flexible with us.

I love how she does the 2 hour engagement session too. We were able to pick the place and had a lot of fun. It was a good opportunity to meet her and really get to know her before the big day.

Trishann made our day very memoriable. I love that we have all the photos on disk from her.

thanks so much,
Rachel Moore

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/31/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

"Oh my goodness!!! Wow, what wonderful pictures. I knew they would be good, but you even exceeded my expectations. They are truly amazing. I can't thank you enough for your time and effort that you put into capturing so many special moments before, during, and after the wedding. We will have wonderful memories to look at and treasure for many years into the future and to share with those who could not come to the wedding. Thank you for your attention to detail and your warm and friendly personality. It was truly a joy working with you. The photos really show your passion for photography. Thanks for being a blessing to our family."

Profile Picture Dana, 6/18/10, 1 Review